TrollBaaaz Corner#5(Invites only) - Page 120

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Oh ok saw that NM ka reply u hmm. Won't call that praise more like a defensive reply   As in main bhi phasa hoon kinds aur I would like to interpret it like this for my own shanti

Wohi toh ya toh kisi baat ka jahan de dein na in this whole we k we didn't even got one answer if they would 'be done that maybe this whole thing could've been better like who is this gangaram what does he want? Why is he after pinky? What does Acp want from shivaay ?why is shivaay kidnapped or maybe pinky anika bonding or them starting their detective giri but kuch bhi Toh nahi hua which is making it all super super super annoying and making me so angry. It is like we'be hit a permanent pause button na idhar ke rahe na udhar ke

Isse acha toh najayaz track hi de dete thoda angst toh hits aur shivika saath main hote yeh kaise judaai hai for all those who wanted judaai well now we have to suffer with your stupid demand too

NM playing Fakester is the problem. Ppl are not at all realising what damage they are doing and all the forced scenes including today's FB which did not even serve the purpose to alarm her as of now. Looks like shivaay and NM is playing no harm is what they are thinking. Story did not move one inch but shivika seemed to sprinted to some other level in this track. What will they show after  shivaay returns when everything seems so settled couple!!  Let them show the guy is masked man not NM under it then reaction will be different based on who it is. 😆

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

i know this won't be over soon but still next thread

Link to next thread. 
Originally posted by AreYaar

Really? What makes you so confident that they will not drag?  Whole week they've gotten bad feedback on Twitter but that doesn't seem to have made any difference...it's almost Saturday and there is no end in sight to Gangaram ke antics or Anika figuring anything out or real Shivaay managing to escape...so what exactly gives you so much confidence that this won't be dragged? ðŸ˜†

Harneet ki Quote se Guess kiya! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†