sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
nice pt 
geet seeing maan working shot interview 
geet just played game on his phone than 
left it on couch and maan clicked hr pics wen she collecting papers from pool 
gert saw ring in his room y he brought it here and y he 
want geet with him Miami wen she don't needed their much any twist coming up wen maan will confess his parent also waiting fr his answers fr alliance 
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for your next update... this left so many questions and unsatisfied emotions in my heart and mind
TaranaGeet thumbnail
JUSt read the updates 5 times now.
You recap says a big realization and to guess who realizes what... now that's a tricky one.

Will it be maan realizing Geet does not love him yet? Or atleast not ready to admit.
OR will it be geet realizing maan is thinking anout getting settled With the Sharma girl?.

I don't feel they have progressed much in their relation to think about marriage. They have not even realized their feeling for each other fully. Maan fells strong attractions at times and is bery comfortable opening his feelings in front of her but he is more of a protective freind right now who is helping her face the world. They like each others company and that gives them comfort, that's all we know so far. Geet likes the togetherness more and Maan is just busy in his life. Not sure how much he longs to be with her. Edited by TaranaGeet - 7 years ago
TaranaGeet thumbnail
I take my words back, Maan does feel for her as he shows by opening his inner heart to her and likes to touch her when he gets a moment. Geet on the other hand is just going with the flow. She reaiz they cross the boundry of friends at times but everytime they did she was in a very delicate moment when she found herself broken and alone. It was just a natural reaction to seek comfort. Deep down she did get more than comfort and a feeling of belongingness but its not very clear to her as she is not yet out of her phase of forgetting Raj and what happened to her as a result. She is not over that fact that she loved someone with her full heart and he loved someone else and to feel like that for someone else is too scary for her.

She wants maan but why is not clear.

I just wonder who wastes time in sleeping after dinner when you are alone with someone on beeach home
TaranaGeet thumbnail
You must update the next part very soon now. This felt incomplete in so many ways.
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My ailing fil is here. So won't be able to comment for some days
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Went on youtube to find Maaneet videos and all videos taken down.

But found this sensational vm
https://youtu.be/_6-u_JFP90s

https://youtu.be/_6-u_JFP90sEdited by TaranaGeet - 7 years ago
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geet is surely a kid at times like Maan says. Maan has brought the ring with him. Is he gonna propose Geet??!!! I hope Geet realises her feelings now.Fingers crossed for next update...
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Typing on mobile is such a paib