MG FF: Someone Like You THREAD #4(Page 52)

Posted: 2017-03-27T12:05:23Z
great update
ana forgive geet after their talk
geet invite maan for dinner but he not able to come n text it to her but geet stuck on her point demanding answer n feel hurt by maan's cold behavior with her
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-27T12:33:17Z
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-27T12:39:57Z
interesting n very cleared update...
like after talking to Ana ...geet realized d depth of emotions ... she feels as if it's her failure tht she could not Denver her friends troubles... but now it's all okay ...
geet got her 1sr pay n invite Ana n Kabir for dinner at her place...
she call him n personally invite or rather insist him to must come ... but he not make out...he already told her abt his doubts... but geet saw him on PG 3 with his ex n simple feel j factor n create a blunder when he said her to come for a official trip to miami ... she failed to controls her emotions n totally dejected him n put questioned him which he not like to apgave answer... why she can't understand he is business tycoon his priorities r different he took care of her is a different matter which is not applicable at every time...
but I know he will US her small heart n brains turmoil n make her smile again after all she is his kiddo disaster
2 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-27T13:03:34Z
Nice update 
Geet is upset 
As Maan didn't show up to her dinner 
They had argument 
And Maan hurt her with his words 
Poor her 
Update soon 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-27T17:58:28Z
Read all the parts in one day love the story and all the emotions can't wait to read more, please continue soon. 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-27T19:58:36Z
Hey,loved the update, and liked that Geet and Ana patched up and cleared the air between them...they both were feeling guilty of failing each other as friends...but all is well that ends well between friends...now Maan and Geet are a different equation altogether...he not showing up was absolutely ok as he never promised her that he would go for the dinner also he made it a point to text her later that night...after that he went on a dinner with his ex was not important , it could have been a business dinner or a friendly dinner ...and he should not feel guilty for not attending Geets dinner ...yes she is wrong in bringing up the topic of her dinner and how disappointed she was because he did not come was not correct...but I feel Maan had given her some hope and some liberty to not just be her boss but something little more than a friend...he had always been there for her in her ups and down and so due to that Geet had expectations that he will come, she is not totally wrong to have those feelings for him, I do feel a little bad for her as she is lonely and her heart flutters if someone cares for her or shows love towards her...
Thnx
3 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-28T01:40:16Z

Part 41 - geet was thinking that how she got so much fortunate. She was happy with how her life was going.

I thought to pacify ana geet had to work hard, manaofy her hard, but this turned in very easy. Above all it was geet who got surprise seeing ana feeling guilty that she could not understand what was going into geet's life. Good that they patched up quickly and back to their best friends forever.

She was living in a bubble and that any how would break anytime. She was expecting too much from maan. She kinda took him granted that he will be there if she needs.

But I feel she was not at all fault. It was maan who always made her feel special and important, so it was alright to expect some things from him.

Agree that she was wrong in judging him that he was with his ex in the party and that's why he could not make out to her dinner invitation. She should have read the full article before accusing him.

Right that he was not answerable to anyone but the way he behaved with geet was not right. Agree that he was tensed and pressurized with his work and lost his cool. But still like all the time he could have made her understand his point.

But now he had hurt her. will she able to talk with him same as earlier. It was like they had erased everything what they had created the unique bond bet them.

And now maan wants her to come with him to Miami and she flatly refused. Will she go.. Or not..? Or will he go alone..? Or may be maan will force her to come with him...as he is the boss.

Oh...emily was going back to us. Did kabir know this.? How will he react if he comes to know.?

3 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-28T02:22:28Z
I've not yet read last chapter... I'm just not feeling well for few days but now it is getting worst... I'm in really pain that's why Will not come online for few days... I don't have the energy to do a single thingCry
1 Likes this