Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing update
geet upset n angry on maan
again monster khursna...she needs to learn things
Dilsay thumbnail
loved the update ...
Thanks for the PM 
For Geet it was a reality check for her behavior,feelings and expectations  towards Maan.I loved the curt attitude and persona of Maan here  .On the other hand I m trying to fit the prologue under this situation when and how you will twist the story to this angel .How and when this akhroo and arrogant expresses his love for her ๐Ÿ˜•
I am so looking forward for their Miami trip .

Can't wait to get another update ๐Ÿ˜‰
Please continue soon 

Edited by Dilsay - 7 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kya kar diya maan...geet ko hurt kar diya...
awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u fr d lovely update...

snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geet has started feeling fortunate just now. Maan has broken that feel in her. Better she learns it sooner and understand from Maan's pov too. But what is this story with his ex๐Ÿ˜ณ Waiting to see who is gonna apologise and talk first.
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update ๐Ÿ‘
Geet confronting ana too good... Geet Feeling how lucky she is having ana, kabir n maan 
She got her 1st paycheck... Invited ana n kabir for dinner... She met Emily at the supermarket... They have become quite friendly 
She called Maan n invited him too for dinner... She has become so comfortable with him
Maan couldn't come... Kabir teasing her... How did they become so civil ๐Ÿ˜†
Seeing Maan pic along with sara geet felt something within her... Maan told her to book tickets to miami, she refused to go... Nobody questioned him but geet did๐Ÿ˜Ž
Maan told her that she would understand him๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ab Miami mein kya hoga 
PEARLPOO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Life is giving lessons to geet by maan, at every step she is hurting n DAT making her strong to see other perspective,
Maan he is an engima, where we can't tell how he vl behave but his behaviour making geet to think abt her lyf in every update I read in someone like you.
N u r amazing writer where I can imagine every person character and their emotions
Thanq for pm n eagerily waiting for nxt update as u given an interesting precap
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Uff. That hurt. Maan ko itna rude hone ki/ka zaroorat ti/ta? Ya i agree that geet should have had this eye opening moment. But then thisss .. Wasnt it lil hard for her. Lets see how she is going to take this. I assume that things would change a lil after this. Eaaager to see both of their reactionsss.  Ooh i cant wait. Plsss jaldi karooo next update. I lovvvd this update even though it was a lil sad one. Now this should make each of them think more about why they are like this with each other. Waiting waiting waiting. Hayeee. 
Ps: pls excuse me for the grammer mistakes๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by honeygrape - 7 years ago