MG FF: Someone Like You THREAD #4 - Page 17

Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 39...
Awesome... Superb...

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm...

Continue soon...

For starters ... I tried it only once but it takes time ... N i seriously have no patience in waking people ... So I will have to practice ... Coz patience n me are Poles apart... Hehe ...

But will definitely practice that...

Abhi to me adat se majboor hoon ... So I just say vahaan ( my son ) get up ... Getting late to school n stuff...

Coming back to the update...

Loved it ... Beautiful ... Maaneet moments ...

Geet was not understanding what she felt ..
 N was overwhelmed with all the emotions...

She felt important n wanted...

Maan's confession simple , straight ... N flat ... Ah clean bowled...

Maan saw something in her eyes which he never saw n couldn't decipher...

Kabir finally gave in after lot of persuading n manaofying ...

N now ana ... Waiting for the blast ...
Originally posted by MariumChoudhary

yesss...make her believe that we are really sweet and innocent

She's just jealous Aur Kuch nhi πŸ˜† 😳
Originally posted by dqno1

I am behind in reading but at last my guest has gone so I can read sukoon se!!

Kuch pyar vyar hua ya nahi in dono ko?

Padhna padega 😳

Agar Kuch bata dya tou maza kharab hojayega.. πŸ˜‰

WOW lovely blissful update..te way kabir ki anger and geet was worried abt him, why not all khuranas are king of anger no can mend them easily..te way geet admiring my maan's room and te way my maan admiring her was lovely..te way my maaneet ki scenes was blissful, te way he said she is special for them, for him making her to feel so special thinking still she have some one for her was lovely touchy..te way he kiss her forehead was lovely divine scenes..opps kabir ki face wen she said she will bake him cake kabir for tat u can cool urself rather to eat tat cake..now geet have to face jr khurana ,boys atleast can mend easily but tis lady khurana is tough to knock..i love te update so much yar

Edited by Desigirls12 - 7 years ago
Beautiful update...maaneet r confortable with each other..slowly slowly they are coming close..maan knew he likes geet in a serious way..but geet has to realize soon..kabir maan gaya now ana is angry..she is upset with arjun aur upar se geet ne baat chupai..now how will she react..i hope maan saviour ban k aajaye ..but office me can't trust monster khurana..
Will wait for next part
hi thanks 4 da pm n magnificent update! superbly written! Loved the moment btwn Maaneet at the office! he says they will take a photograph together one day! Maan manages 2 control his feelings as he doesn't want to force her! Geet manages 2 manofy Kabir with dinner! He is right abt Ana! Ana is angry with Arjun! he hurt her n she needs time! hmm wt wil happen en Maan finds out abt Arjun n Emily?? Ana at KE! Geet shocked! Ana sees Geet n confronts her! Oops Geet in trouble! update soon😊
Amazing update 
Geet had to do a lot of hard work to manaofy kabir and now she has to do the same for anaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OMG! Maaneet were sooo close😳😳😳 that was the best part of the chapterπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
Beautiful moment at the office..pta nai kaise maan apne khadoos avataar se bahar aakar , office me is tarah se change hua..but it was gud..
Someday v will have that photo togthr..best line ever..even v r waiting for that day..
Kabir was easy but ana will be tough..
But did i tell u that i like kabir alot.really..he seems amazing guy..i hope his gf is same..uska toh kuch zyada samaj nai aya..tell us more about her..
Will be waiting for ana and geets nakjok and yes ofcourse mr.arjun who is back frm dead..hehe..
Hi, why do you writers like to kill their readers by stopping at crucial points, I so badly wanted to see what will be Ana's reaction towards Geet after seeing her in Maans office... but you stopped right there...anyway will eagerly wait for your update...in the meantime Geet and Maan wow, you really hit it on the mark, loved the realization of Geet , she slowly knows now how important she is or the khurana siblings, all of them are so fond of her and well wishers, of course, Maan's feelings are beyond liking, and her feelings for him are now surfacing, finally her kanha has brought so much happiness in her life and the feeling of being wanted and cared for...
Thnx