Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Mr.Dhruv Pandey

R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I didn't see any post regarding this so I thought to make a post regarding this..
The way he played holi with Shraddha and sankar, nobody will say that he knows their earlier truths. I can understand about shraddha as he said before he is acting to be a husband before the children but sankar 😲
he played holi with sankar in a way as if he respects her so much and as if she is his good family member.. OMG! my blood was boiling seeing that...😡
and he stopped thapki for applying colour... Dhruv is angry with thapki for leaving like that 7 yrs ago I get it, he shouldn't play with her it's okay though he is behaving as if thapki did aditi's accident...how can he think thapki will be the reason for her own sister's death?? she has also lost her sister... his thinking is similar to vaani, so I may assume that he was the reason behind instigating vaani to take revenge and consider bihaan to be the reason for her child's death... But he's even worse now... because though he knows sankar is evil, he's supporting her.. he loves his brother bihaan, then why is he supporting the murderer of his brother's child? 😡 cvs can show anything they feel like... and we need to digest it 😲 WTH!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was also very very angry. Now I hate Dhruv even more
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah he not only allowed Sankar to apply color on his cheeks...but in return applied colors on her face and that too with a smile on his face. If he did this for the sake of children...then when he rudely stopped Thapki from applying color on his face...children must have noticed that too
sach mein namuna hi hai...khud ko bhi nahin pata ke chahta kya hai 
RedOne_Zzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was waiting for someone to make a post on this. Thanks Rinka😃

I juz watched the epi on voot n I went from 😲 to 😳 to 🤢 to 😡 to 🤬 I mean, W*F is wrong wid him?? Gober ko aise rang laga rha tha jaise uske bachpan ki bestie ho ya uski bichdi hui behen. (I'll prefer the latter 😆)
That man is mentally sick. Ek to criminals ko apne ghar pe rakha hai, unhein rule krne de rha hai, un chudailon ko defend krta hai, he trusts them over his own mom, Bihaan keliye care aur concern ka dhong krta hai, apni galtiyon ko cover up krke Thapki pe blame daalta, usko attitude deta hai and to top it all, un dono chudailo ke saath Holi mana rha hai🤢 He is unbelievably sick...😡

My hatted for him had already reached saturation point long ago. So I can't hate him anymore than I already do😆
This guy is setting new levels below hell for being sick, disgusting & double-standard🤢
Bravo Mr. Sapola Pandey 👏 Tu har baar apni ghatiya aukat pr aa hi jata hai
R_Ritz thumbnail
Originally posted by: RedOne_Zzz

I was waiting for someone to make a post on this. Thanks Rinka😃

I juz watched the epi on voot n I went from 😲 to 😳 to 🤢 to 😡 to 🤬 I mean, W*F is wrong wid him?? Gober ko aise rang laga rha tha jaise uske bachpan ki bestie ho ya uski bichdi hui behen. (I'll prefer the latter 😆)
That man is mentally sick. Ek to criminals ko apne ghar pe rakha hai, unhein rule krne de rha hai, un chudailon ko defend krta hai, he trusts them over his own mom, Bihaan keliye care aur concern ka dhong krta hai, apni galtiyon ko cover up krke Thapki pe blame daalta, usko attitude deta hai and to top it all, un dono chudailo ke saath Holi mana rha hai🤢 He is unbelievably sick...😡

My hatted for him had already reached saturation point long ago. So I can't hate him anymore than I already do😆
This guy is setting new levels below hell for being sick, disgusting & double-standard🤢
Bravo Mr. Sapola Pandey 👏 Tu har baar apni ghatiya aukat pr aa hi jata hai

At the beginning of this track, I was really looking forward to new dhruv, I expected thapki and dhruv confrontation, their face off but I never expected him to support the chudails at any cost especially sankar when he knew she's the murderer.. he can be with his ex wife or mistress shraddha, it doesn't matter and wouldn't matter much I thought but that sankar who tried to ruin his brother's life whom he so calls to love a lot nowadays... but the way dhruv is again shaping up is getting sick.. will cvs not give a single chance to even think dhruv's character for a change? the dumbest character ever 😡Edited by Rinka_Ritz - 7 years ago
R_Ritz thumbnail
Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

Yeah he not only allowed Sankar to apply color on his cheeks...but in return applied colors on her face and that too with a smile on his face. If he did this for the sake of children...then when he rudely stopped Thapki from applying color on his face...children must have noticed that too

sach mein namuna hi hai...khud ko bhi nahin pata ke chahta kya hai

he needed to act as a husband to shraddha in front of children.. it wasn't necessary to act with sankar for their sake... I don't know what he's actually upto all the time... getting on my nerves... I have started hating him more than I hate sankar or shraddha.. in fact sankar is an outsider, she crossed every limits but dhruv being a part of the family, he's this 😲
alia919 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Manish Goplani

pinked... 😆