RiKara OS || Colours Of Your Love ||

DamseLInActioN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello people,
My name is Suman and I am a newbie here.This is my first RiKara OS, hope you will like it :)

----------------------

I ran my fingers through my hair and stared at the mirror in front of me.

Everything looks perfect.

I was wearing a white netted sari and a red blouse with matching set of bangles and jhumkas. My mangalsutra dangled beautifully around my neck.I let out a big sigh and hastily tied my hair up in a messy bun before exiting the washroom.

Omkara was still asleep. Perfect.I slowly made my way out of the room, my anklets making little sound.

I must be really high when I got into that stupid bet with Rudra. What was I thinking?While I mumbled angrily about that fact and walked towards the drawing room, that's when I heard ..

"BOO"

"Ek jhaap me deewar pe ..".That came out involuntarily. I heard a Familiar chuckle in response.

" Mujhe hi dhundh rahi thi na aap bhabi?" Rudra asked smirking.

"I know! I know ke aap hamari bet se piche hatna chahte ho,don't worry yeh baat sirf aapke aur mere beech me rahegi" Rudra said pinching his throat. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ek baar jo hamne commitment kardi,uske baad toh hum khud ki bhi nahi suntey"" I informed him,salman style

"Toh aapko lagta hai k aap.." He said pointing a finger at me ".. O' ko rang laga payengi?" Rudra asked his tone mocking.

"Lagta nahi hamein pura vishwas hai"I told him in a assuring tone.

When I came back to the room Omkara was not on the bed. He was seated in the corner near his paintings, probably arranging his paint brushes.

Is he planning on painting today? That would be AMAZING..

Why am I here again? Oh ya.

I hid my hands behind my back and cleared my throat to get his attention.

" Aaj baraily ki chidiya itni jaldi kaise uth gayi" Omkara commented without changing his position.

I tried not to roll my eyes at that.

"Woh bas aise hi" I said walking up to him.Omkara stood up at that and faced me, his tall figure hovering over my tiny one. I liked it better, when he was seated. I felt intimidated by his height.

I felt him scanning my frame from head to toe and than he smiled, his eyes gleaming as if he found something amusing.

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"Nothing" he said as he raised his hand to the side of my face, back of his fingers brushing against my temple .I inhaled sharply. He simply brushed a random strand of hair behind my ear.

Breath. Gauri. Breath. Where has all the air gone?

"Where were you?" he asked, his voice low. I didn't notice anything unusual in his behavior. He was calm and a little playful like always.

Right now he was looking at me with those piercing black eyes of his, looking at me like I was his prey or something. That look made me weak.

Maybe I should just drop the idea

"Tumhe pata hai na mujhe rang lagane ka tumahara koi bhi idea work nahi karne wala hai" he said suddenly breaking my chain of thoughts. My eyes bulged at his comment.

"Nahi hum koi plan nahi banaye hain, aap aisa kyun soch rahein hain?" I said my voice breaking.

"Arey! Yeh chuha yahan kaise aa gaya?" he said backing away from me,pointing behind my back.

Chuha.

WAIT.

DID HE SAY?

"Haye daiyya" I screamed, threw my hands in the air and ran towards the bed like a mad man. In no time I was on the bed, my hands covering my face.I heard Omkara laughing hysterically at me..

He thinks this is funny? Of course he does.

That hippy..

And then it hit me. The gulaal I was hiding behind my back all this time was all over the floor and probably all over my face too and I was covering my face with my hands.

Hey shanker bhagwan..

Omkara laughed some more at my facial expressions.

"Iss chuhe ko bhi abhi hi nikalna tha, bas harharayi k rang lagane hi wale the hum.." I whined, my eyes searching for that little devil.

where has it disappeared now? and didn't we get rid of all the chuhas in the mention last month?

Does this mean Omkara lie...? Oh he did not..

"I knew something was going inside that little head of yours" he said walking up to me, his face red from laughing.

I ignored his comment, got up from the bed and made my way to the washroom but Omkara stepped in between.

What does he want now?

"Rehne do na aise acchi lag rahi ho" he said trying to hide the smile that was forming on his lips.

"Has lijiye,aur mazak uda lijiye hamara,bahoot maza aa raha hoga na aapko, jayiyye aur jake baki sabko bhi bata dijiye ." I said sarcastically

I tried to push his tall figure aside and he tried not to laugh at my attempts. I let out a big sigh as I turned around.

I was about to make my way to the door when Omkara grabbed my hand from behind and pulled me to him.

I landed on his chest. I looked up at him my facial expressions unreadable.

"Are you mad at me?" he whispered, his voice deep and hot and raspy and..

How can I be mad at you?

His hand that had been holding my hand now slipped under my sari, his palm brushing against the skin of my waist. I felt current passing down my body.

" Kitna darti ho tum chuhe se" I looked away at that comment.

"Ok I m sorry, I said I was sorry, Gauri look at me" Omkara said bending his head over mine.

His hand that had been trailing along my back now held the edge of my jaw, moving my face a bit to angle it the right way to stare deeply into my eyes and when he did that I couldn't look away.

His eyes scanned my face, lingering on my lips. And before I could process what was happening, his lips were on mine. I closed my eyes in reflex his smell surrounding my head, weakening my senses.

I loved being surrounded by his smell. I loved being in his arms. I loved being kissed by him.

I.loved.him.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds before he lifted me up like a pro and placed me on the table, breaking something in the process. But we couldn't care less about it at that moment.

He positioned himself between my legs and his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me to him, crushing me against his chest. He attacked my lips again and I closed my eyes, this time softly pulling his lower lip with mine, my hand tangling in his hair. I could feel his lips smile against my own.

My hand ran down the length of his back, trailing on his spine,while his reached up to my hair to untie it.His fingers ran down the length of my hair.

I felt him deepening the kiss, his lips pulling and stroking, my thoughts weren't coherent anymore. His lips against mine did weird things to me. He made me feel like a hormonal teenage girl every time with his kisses .I felt butterflies and firecrackers all at once

We both separated abruptly after sometime, gasping for air,our faces flushed from the intense make out session.

"How much I love mornings like this,Mrs. Oberoi." He said his eyes glowing.

I immediately flooded red.

I felt him bending his head to my side and rubbing his cheek with mine. I frowned looking up at him.

"Lo!ab toh rang bhi laga diya tumne mujhe'' he said,half smiling.

"Ekdum samajhdar chironte hai aap" I remarked as we laughed along.

-----------------------------

Done.

I'll be waiting to here from you all :D

Edited by DamseLInActioN - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamseLInActioN thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveispure

Wow beautiful ❤️

Thank you 😳
DamseLInActioN thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeenucharm

Such lovely story...

Thanks ❤️
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's lovely...wish days like these would arrive soon!  Do write more!!
Love,
Sakura 
DamseLInActioN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakura24

It's lovely...wish days like these would arrive soon!  Do write more!!

Love,
Sakura 

Thank you Sakura 😳  means a lot coming from you.
And yes,happy times like this.. I think i'll prolly die in ecstasy.😆
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome shot.
Enjoyed thoroughly, reading it.

Love
- Harshada
DamseLInActioN thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

Awesome shot.
Enjoyed thoroughly, reading it.

Love
- Harshada

Thank you so much for reading Harshada <3
I am glad it was worth your time :)
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely...waiting show mein aise din kab aenge
DamseLInActioN thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Anabella...

Lovely...waiting show mein aise din kab aenge

Very soon 😉
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this was really beautiful... read it twice..
please do write more OS (requesting for OS because i'm not able to follow-up with on-going FFs).

it's my first post on this forum..
started watching the show a few days back only..