TC Article - Gaurav Mukesh QUITS Star Plus Suhani Si Ek Ladki

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
By TellychakkarTeam

All good things come to an end'!! And this holds good for actor Gaurav Mukesh who has been portraying the role of Sharad in Star Plus and Panorama Entertainment's popular show, Suhani Si Ek Ladki.

Yes, his tenure in the show will soon end as the actor has opted out of it in his quest to look for greener pastures!!

As per sources, "Gaurav has had a word with the makers regarding his decision to quit the show. Things have been resolved amicably, and his finale track is presently being worked out. His last day of shoot for the show will be on 11 March."

When contacted, Gaurav confirmed the news to Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, I am quitting Suhani Si Ek Ladki. I have had a phenomenal journey being part of it. I have had a great time and now I guess it is time to move on. Here's wishing all the best to the team of Suhani."

As we know, the character of Sharad has always been an integral part of the show. His on-screen chemistry with both the lead characters Yuvraj (Sahil Mehta) and Suhani (Rajshri Rani) has been commendable!!

Here's wishing Gaurav all the very best for the future!!

O no,one more sad newsGaurav has played his role well but due to cvs lack of ideas they didnt explore sharad's role in ssel or cvs never felt to explore more about sharad's character.
Best of luck to Gaurav Mukesh for future...Bohut yaad aaoge aap hum sabko😭😭 
ohh god again a bad news...sharad is my fav character after yuVani...i will miss him ðŸ˜­...
@rima you are right cvs could have explored his character and given him nice role but no they have not utilized...he is very talented actor...wish u all the best gaurav sir
Edited by yuvani_saraj - 7 years ago
so is sharad going 2 die ?...but cant say anything wrong...he is present in most of thescenes...but not even given a small dialogue...just 4 being statue...y shud..one daily waste his time...
but the thing is tht...already there is lack of characters...i wish they show...like he is going 2 other city..or abroad 4 jub...not death...😕...best of luck...gaurav sir
Edited by divyaak123 - 7 years ago
Miss u gaurav sir and best of luck for ur future😔
Oh no!! That is really a shame, his character had so much potential, plus there is still Golu who could come into it and he could've had a storyline with his son. Bhavna hasn't even found out the truth about sharads part in her ex husbands death.
I wish him the best for his future
Originally posted by prashprashu

Miss u gaurav sir and best of luck for ur future😔
miss u gaurav sir n best wishes for ur future.
Seriously this show is getting so much sad news. Sharad was such a fun and positive character. I feel bad for Bhavna and I wonder how they will show his exit. Well hope the actor gets better opportunities in the future.
He is a good actor and I think he is doing a wise thing quitting.
Will miss sharad n his jokes...  Cvs is only responsible for this... There r talented actors in this show n they r not given proper screen space... Hope he must get good show.. Edited by Somi....YuvAni - 7 years ago