Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

🤗  yeh tumhare liye hope today is better than yesterday Mwah

and yaar tujhe itne detailing wale scenes yaad kaise rehte hain? i am always amazed at you finding such scenes jinka mujhe yaad bhi nahi hai in this case it is the newspaper main shivaay just before she starts seeing him everywhere.. Once again Mast VM from you. I liked this song when it came out then forgot about about it so feels good to hear it after a while & it suited them so well i loved all the scene selectiona dn you have hit it outta the Park Once again :)😳

Thank You ðŸ¤— Crappy days toh aate jaate rehte hai.. Ab toh aadat si hai mujhko ðŸ˜† 

@bold Yeah wala scene yaad rakhna toh easy tha because it is in the same episode where she dreams about him.. 😆  If I concentrate and read/watch something, yaad ho jaata hai.. isliye dimaag mein bahut random kachara hai ðŸ˜†

I really like this song.. Neeti Mohan's voice is nice this one.. ðŸ˜Š  Can you guess the reason why I choose this song?!!  Because of this 1 line - "Itna toh bata, Mausamo ki tarah Tu Badalta Gaya Kyon Hai"🤣  Jaise hi ye line sunni.. I was like BILLU ke liye ekdum fit hai!! Most important question that Anika can ask ðŸ˜†

Thank You for such a detailed and sweet comment.. Aww ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤—
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yeah I am convinced she didn't usko Sorry Nahi Bolna tha aur kyon bolti woh sorry bhai & her smile  & expressions were a giveaway She Didn't . Main toh issi beleive ke saath ja rahi hoon warna someone who is not used to can never be so maze se drink it 

Next thread

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they all look awful ðŸ˜†Edited by onlyrani - 7 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Episode was Alright  the kinnar stuff was so OTT  kaafi repeated tha uska same dialogues so whatever, Phir came Sumo and maybe i'm blinded by sumo's love but mujhe to woh negative vibe nahi aaya sumo se yet jiski sab baat kar rahe hain bechari theek hi lagi & i've always liked sumo & bade bhaiya ka dynamic way more than Om & sumo and always wanted Sumo & bhaiya ki jodi . No we don't need gauri with bhaiya  you know how they;ve switched the behan bhai wala pyar between bhahi devars they can keep that wala pyar for Om too and gimme Sumo and Bhaiya i just always felt Shivaay treated sumo like prinku only case in point his warm tight hug to sumo on his shaadi day Ek dum Asli bhai wala so i like that and aaj bhi i loved how shivaay Told her to use Her Haq and koi bhi problem ho toh come to HER BHAI watch the words not rudy ka bhai not bade bhaiya Apne bhai ke paas ðŸ˜›

rudy bechara was in a fix koi choice hi nahi tah maafi mangni hi padti so am happy ke he just jaldi se ended the matter instead genuine or not genuine we will see.

then the AWWW scene came and i don't know if i ever said this before but the reason why I love shivaay so much is because i see my mirror reflection in Him so aaj bhi His AWW ki explanation Hit home with me. Ek dum Honest and it melted my heart too kitna aaram se bol gaya aaj ke usko bohat acha laga jo bhi anika ne kaha he needs time to process such heavy things and only then the reaction comes AWW at that for him. About their usual banter Mazeddar thi but are you guys seriously buying that she took the sip of kaali coffee? Brah She didn't she pretended to have sipped it caz she was enjoying his darr and eyes closed but not closed expressions and backing off she didn't  sipped it actually.  

His ek kamre main do Shivaay singh Oberoi nahi reh sakte had me laughing so hard Billu kitna worried rehta hai apni image or title ko lekar usko khud bhi pata hai ko woh kitna ajeeb insaan hai but phir bhi he is so proud of his ajeebness. Aaj bille ne 3rd time anika ko Apni achi habits copy karne ka bola and aaj toh progress caz he actually gave an example of his achi aadat too ðŸ˜†.

her Aww's Ah's were cute but they better not stretch it and i expected her to hug him after him telling her  about the whole aww thing and why he did that Come On yaar Cvv's itna toh banta tha ya Billu ke Phugge jaise cheeks hi pull karke Kehti AWW ðŸ˜† In return. his correcting her at so many points in between reminded me of good old days and maza aa gaya

about sleeping arrangement let's just go with it ke she rolled over to his side remember ANika bohat movement karti hai when she's sleeping remember her kicking saahil one night and then Mallika  . Now i would love to see her doing the same to SSO and him GoingAHHH *tooth ache wali* would be fun to watch

Precap toh ek dum Literal Meaning main chale gaye why are they doing Random Khuddai in OM??? eh let's see mujhe toh apne billu ke liye abhi se dukh ho raha hai ek dum toot ke chur ho jayega yeh but hoping for good scenes

i think they did not show any Shivaay soumya earlier because SSO was not shown very interactive that time, But like you said shaadi day he hugged saumya like someone close. I was surprised but that day SSO was worried about his NKK shaadi and he was depressed. So sab ko hug kiya i think for solace.😆  But ajeeb nahi laga. I think SSO family man mode kisi ke saath bhi ajeeb nahi lagega.

Someone told they showed shivaay forgiving tia easily so that later he will forgive saumya also easily and support since she will be doing some negative acts now supposedly.