Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Why can't they find a full fledge male villian?. But nah it's vamps all the time...

..Wonder if she is  another NKK girl for Shivay ðŸ¤£...
Edited by Manonidz - 7 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti4maan

damn!!! damn!! that's another nine months wasted on stupid vamps... ugghhh

9 months only?😆 She's here to stay forever this lady is Gul's favorite 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonidz

Why can't they find a full fledge male villian?. But nah it's vamps all the time...

..Wonder if she is  another NKK girl for Shivay ðŸ¤£...

I hope not she is suitable to play his aunt instead  Edited by xAaliya - 7 years ago
asya34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Uggg!!! And here I thought that we were going to get Annika's past unveiling. But again i wonder if it has got to do with ShivIka or RumYa??
Nothing against the actress personally but I have scars from QH becz of her. Did Gul seriously have to bring her back to ruin it all in IB??
Edited by asya34 - 7 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^She's the new villain in Shivika life for sure as Ishqbaaaz is only about Shivika. She would be in DBO instead if she was here for RuMya

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Why this actress is Gul's favourite? She was supposed to be a cameo of only 2 months but Gul made her the lead. Gul casted her as Naagin in AKH but due to pregnancy she had to leave. Again Gul casted her in her show. In DBO, we got Nisha Nagpal as cameo who original and 1st Tanveer but she was a positive character and here replaced and 2nd Tanveer is coming. May be she is the 3rd sister of NB.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Why this actress is Gul's favourite? She was supposed to be a cameo of only 2 months but Gul made her the lead. Gul casted her as Naagin in AKH but due to pregnancy she had to leave. Again Gul casted her in her show. In DBO, we got Nisha Nagpal as cameo who original and 1st Tanveer but she was a positive character and here replaced and 2nd Tanveer is coming. May be she is the 3rd sister of NB.

The 3 NB sister is the youngest so It can't be her if she is from Annika side then I will bare her 
LordLuminous thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know, we can't actually say this is accurate, can we? There is no video or Amrapali actually saying anything, is there? This is just like the Dadi's sister entering as a villain, but we have not seen her at all in DBO. 

Maybe it's not accurate. Wait for an OLV, then we'll see. Till then, I'm not buying this.
Edited by LordLuminous - 7 years ago
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh another Tanu ? I just hope it will not turn like QH
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnzSageflower7

Dear God ...*faints*

If she's Anika crazy Aunt then I will bare her ðŸ˜† I just don't want her to be here for Shivaay that's what I'm fearing she might be the girl Pinky will select for him as she wouldn't accept Anika as her Bahu