Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain?

TOI:Bhabi Ji rap by Raftaar, Anmol Malik is out!!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Bhabi Ji rap by Raftaar, Anmol Malik is out; watch the cast groove to the song

TNN | Updated: Mar 1, 2017, 05.54 PM IST
'Bhabi Ji' rap song by rapper Raftaar and singer Anmol Malik is out and it's a sheer delight to see the cast grooving to the beats of the song.

The song is a peppy rap that complements the humour on the show and lyrics of the song include its famous one-liner "Sahi Pakde Hain".

The cast looks totally glamorous and super charged in the video, and the music catches your fancy in no time.
Talking about the song, Anmol Malik hard earlier told in a statement to IANS: "I had a great time writing, composing and lending my voice to the Bhabhi Ji...' song. I think it's stellar that such a popular sitcom which the audience enjoys so much will have a single to it. Honestly, it was a Sahi pakde hain' moment for me when I was approached for this."
He had further added: The song has turned out to be as quirky as the show itself! I have personally enjoyed working on the song and collaborating with Raftaar."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail

Mudassar Khan to choreograph Bhabi Ji' stars

IANS | Updated: Mar 1, 2017, 09.03 PM IST
Mudassar Khan has been roped in to choreograph actors Aasif Sheikh, Saumya Tandon, Rohitash Gaud and Shubhangi Atre for a special song as part of their popular TV show "Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain".

The special track is composed by singer Anmol Malik and rapper Raftaar.

After hearing the song, the makers decided to make a video for it to add to its visual appeal.

"I feel extremely elated to be associated with the most watched show on television Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain'. I had loads of fun working with the four talented actors --Asif, Saumya, Shubhangi and Rohitash," Mudassar said in a statement.

"I have choreographed a special hook step for the song and actors have done a wonderful job in depicting the same on camera. The Bhabi Ji' song is extremely catchy and a peppy number and I am very sure that the audience will love it," he added.

Talking about the choreographer, Shubhangi said: "We had a gala time shooting with Mudassar for our music video. He is so full of life and talent that we just couldn't stop wanting to shoot more and we went on to give him a name and tagged him as the stress-buster on the sets."

vyoman thumbnail

Saumya Tandon, Shubhangi Atre sport glam avtars

IANS | Updated: Mar 1, 2017, 09.30 PM IST
Actress Saumya Tandon and Shubhangi Atre, who are an integral part of "Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!", will don a glamorous look for the comedy show.

Saumya, who plays Anita Bhabhi and is mostly seen in saris, will wear a short golden dress, while Shubhangi, who plays Angoori Bhabhi will be seen sporting a black sari.

"We had an amazing time while shooting for the music video. It was a completely different experience from what we usually do. For the first time, I have sported a look very different than that of Anita Bhabhi," Saumya said in a statement.

Shubhangi added that everyone on the set had a great time shooting for the music video.

"I cannot believe that Angoori Bhabhi will be seen in a sexy new avatar, but I'm hoping that audiences enjoy the act we have put together," she added.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow πŸ‘πŸ‘

TFS dearest Vyoman πŸ€—
begumparaa thumbnail
I think Anita bhabhi looks really hot swaying in the golden gown and no wonder Tiwariji is so goggle-eyed by her vivacity !!
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i saw dis rapper on tv both d bhabhis luk stunning fr dat matter even angoori in black shining saree luks gorgeous d music is gd bt i couldnt understd d lyricsπŸ˜•
sellysona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Bhabhiji Rap song is trending on twitter at 2nd postition..
Wow!!! πŸ‘