Rajveer Singh(Azad) as male lead in Fatmagul remake

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Rajveer Singh who played Azad will play the male lead opposite Pankhuri Awasthy in Indian remake of Fatmagul titled as Kya Kasoor Hai Amla Ka. His character will be of Desi Kerim named Abeer. I earlier thought it was someone else as it was written newbie Rajveer Singh in an article but today on seeing a video it's confirmed its about this Rajveer Singh only. I think the earlier choice of Desi Fatmagul and Desi Kerim were Shrenu Parikh and Kunal Karan Kapoor before they were replaced.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry but I seriously didn't liked his acting in QH..He was the worst among male actor ( even ankit being a newbie is good thn him)
Y they r trying to spoil such a beautiful show fatmagul ..Remaking it in Indian soap 
Edited by shweta_yadav - 7 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

Sorry but I seriously didn't liked his acting in QH..He was the worst among male actor ( even ankit being a newbie is good thn him)

Y they r trying to spoil such a beautiful show fatmagul ..Remaking it in Indian soap 

Rajveer was killed so could not see him much plus he was a less smiling supernatural character. I am scared that they will spoil the show. I hope they don't make Mustafa end up with Gullie in Indian version as Kerim was sweet compared to arrogant Mustafa. Ankit is an awesome actor who went on to get a couple more shows. Don't kill me. I wanted Mahira to end up wid Amaad instead of Armaan after Asad's death but cvs spoiled Amaad even more. 
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Rajveer was killed so could not see him much plus he was a less smiling supernatural character. I am scared that they will spoil the show. I hope they don't make Mustafa end up with Gullie in Indian version as Kerim was sweet compared to arrogant Mustafa. Ankit is an awesome actor who went on to get a couple more shows. Don't kill me. I wanted Mahira to end up wid Amaad instead of Armaan after Asad's death but cvs spoiled Amaad even more. 

What 2 say cvs spoil whole Qh season 3 ðŸ˜•