Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owJQROW35Ow[/YOUTUBE]
EAST9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
where is Kangana right now? Suddenly disappeared and no news about her.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

[BR][BR]Ran away like a little bitch [LOL][BR][BR]Not surprised she did cocaine. Needed some explanation for that face [LOL][BR]

lol ouch ouch ouch. u sooo hate her lol. btw been loving all yout posts against her u just been making my day lol
Originally posted by: sandiab

lol ouch ouch ouch. u sooo hate her lol. btw been loving all yout posts against her u just been making my day lol

Its been 5 days so its kinda over. Under normal circumstances I would've just been happy she got this huge disaster and now she lost her standing in the market and that would have been good enough for me

But the way I was unjustly attacked for having an opinion on her. I aint never stopping. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

Its been 5 days so its kinda over. Under normal circumstances I would've just been happy she got this huge disaster and now she lost her standing in the market and that would have been good enough for me

But the way I was unjustly attacked for having an opinion on her. I aint never stopping. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

------

🀒 No one needs fans like these.πŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Keep burning your detractors Kangana 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
rise and fall happen to everyone but these sumans esp his son can never even have a fall coz they never even experienced any rise..what lower can they stoop..they are already at the lowest level possible..professionally as well as character wise..
kangana at least can boost of many successes and on her shoulders..massive acclaim and 3 NAs..

what have they achieved? rangoon failure? seems so..this seems their greatest acheivement the way they are happy and mocking her and how sad is it..apna kuch hai nae achieve karne ko..tou kisi aur ka failure hi sai..how sad

some tweets though..epic..wish some one can post

this one guy said some thing like..where do you and adhyan keep your national awards..then he says he shouldn't pay 2 cents to him coz he is a no-body..EPIC

adhyan targetted him by saying go back to your 9 to 5 job..really you loser? mocking all these working people..who put their hardwork in it..at least we are working..not sitting and eating from.our father's pockets even in mid 30s..🀒