Posted: 7 years ago

HELLO!

This is the Official Kangana Ranaut Fanclub Thread

Not going to say much. This is just a place to share and discuss Kangana Related news and share our thoughts and concerns.

Just basically connect as Kangana fans. Be Kind. Be respectful.

Have fun!

Edited by springkissed - 6 years ago

Thank you so much for creating this thread. 🤗

You read my mind. Honored to be here and share my love for Kangana and her pure talent with others!

I'll invite a few others too.
Edited by ImagineMe - 7 years ago

This was really needed. I wa going to open one on her 30th birthday this year.  ⭐️

But so nice to see your message here.
Originally posted by ImagineMe

Thank you so much for creating this thread. 🤗

You read my mind. Honored to be here and share my love for Kangana and her pure talent with others!

I'll invite a few others too.

Thanks! I invited two of ones I saw. Also invite the chocolate person (Sorry, forgot her full user name 😆) This is like a kangana safe space for kangana lovers! 🤣

It will nice to just have a positive environment in which to discuss all about Kangs. 😃 was thinking of making this thread for quite a while, finally made it today. Was really really tired of the negativity. So here we are. 😆
Edited by springkissed - 7 years ago

This was really needed. I wa going to open one on her 30th birthday this year.  ⭐️

But so nice to see your message here.

Oh.  I totally should have asked you before making one. I tried to make this pretty, but pretty much failed. Idk how others do it. Maybe you can add decorations in the first post you made on her birthday if you want? because I tried with the decorations and failed. 😆
Originally posted by springkissed

Thanks! I invited two of ones I saw. Also invite the chocolate person (Sorry, forgot her full user name 😆) This is like a kangana safe space for kangana lovers! 🤣

It will nice to just have a positive environment in which to discuss all about Kangs. 😃 was thinking of making this thread quite a while, finally made it today. Was really really tired of the negativity. So here we are. 😆

Invited choco_cosmos and pirated fun...

I would so love to discuss her past and current movies.  I was sick and tired of negativity there too. They're so scared of her that they react to her in big manner. 😆

Invited choco_cosmos and pirated fun...

I would so love to discuss her past and current movies.  I was sick and tired of negativity there too. They're so scared of her that they react to her in big manner. 😆

@Bold: I kind of agree. Because why else the huge reaction to everything she does, especially her failures and successes. If you are not even a fan, why the hell are you so rattled if you are not bothered by her success at some level. It's seriously weird psychology that I don't understand. 
Edited by springkissed - 7 years ago

So what did you think of Rangoon?  Choco and I discussed already. Would love to know your feedback.

So what did you think of Rangoon?  Choco and I discussed already. Would love to know your feedback.

I'm big kangana fan failure. I have papers due this weekend, so haven't even gone to see it. In fact, I have one due today. Totally procrastinating before I start again. 🤣 So will go see it next week. What did you think? Did you like it or not? Wasn't able to see your review because of all the clogging of people complaining about the movie and kangana on the review thread. 
Originally posted by springkissed

I'm big kangana fan failure. I have papers due this weekend, so haven't even gone to see it. In fact, I have one due today. Totally procrastinating before I start again. 🤣 So will go see it next week. What did you think? Did you like it or not? Wasn't able to see your review because of all the clogging of people complaining about the movie and kangana on the review thread. 

I understand people have real life too. I will hold my feedback until you watch it. 
She was the best thing about the movie that could have been great.  😆

Will say more when you see it.