next week...dev ish week i guess...

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi peeps
I fell next week is gonna be episodes with more of ish and dev...this lady wil act too much to bring in soha home and do all stunts...so irritating and frustrating to even think of it...iam not looking for ward for devish scenes...wil there b any normal talks between devakshi?? No fights pls enough
I m looking forward for devish scenes where Dev is confronting Ishu.Usse suna raha hai for what she did with him and his life (wife)
πŸ˜† Right you are. Too much pain for the eyes and ears. Ishwari's never ending demands, her rights - puke-worthy. And if Dev's redemption in the form of apologizing to Sona doesn't start, then he is also gone case.  (well he already is though, same like Ishu). High time he should tone it down. Let's see how he will be proven as a father. Sona ke liye toh kabhi nahi ladaa, hope he would fight for his beti his khoon at least πŸ€ͺ

I think Saurabh's marriage track is also on the way. πŸ₯³
Wish we get some devakshi scenes during sourab's wedding
I think 2-3 episodes on suhana visit at dixits. 
Kal to dekhne ka b man nhi kar rha will be full of atyachar on bhagwan ki Murat.😑
Hopefully 1-2 episodes me end kare isko.
According to OLV again Dev's scenes are with different attire in dixit house only wid ish where he was talking to someone on phone.
Where as erica's skirt outfit shows some scenes in office too but wid shaheer or not it's not confirmed.
Hope we see some progress in story. Ye milna milana band karo ab
We might few scenes of Dev Ishwari

but I'm thinking if last week was fast paced then this week
we might get some DevAKshi scenes and Dev Soha scenes
And also, you forgot the main actor/centre of attention for next week - Besan ka halwa. 

1. Ishwari will mention Besan ka Halwa and feed it. 
2. Soha will say she loves Besan ka Halwa (as seen in the spoiler video).
3. Soha will mention it to Sona that she visited somewhere today where an aged lady fed her BKH. 
4. Sona would be connecting dots (test for Sona's IQ test 🀣) and would find out about Ishu. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pehchaan.Kaun

And also, you forgot the main actor/centre of attention for next week - Besan ka halwa. 

1. Ishwari will mention Besan ka Halwa and feed it. 
2. Soha will say she loves Besan ka Halwa (as seen in the spoiler video).
3. Soha will mention it to Sona that she visited somewhere today where an aged lady fed her BKH. 
4. Sona would be connecting dots (test for Sona's IQ test 🀣) and would find out about Ishu. πŸ˜†
And guess what she wud be having major showdown with dev nd dixits nd may be in anger she can leave for Kolkata.
Besan halwa episode bakwas week ahead better go on a break 
...no ishwari god  and  hope dev babuwa. shows us as good matured papa who can take care his tiny baby girl like new born..  protect her from any balaa..which is his bhagwaan  matajee ..πŸ€”hey rabb jee bass kabool karlo meri khuawish..πŸ˜†
and definitely no besan ki halwa Cooking smileys in this week..πŸ˜•
Edited by kinu17 - 7 years ago