Frequent Posters

supriya_k thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

Hey whats up... :Ddd

Lol I wrote the same thing..
πŸ˜†
Aree m fed up of the illogical things that are being shown in the show..
Edited by supriya_k - 7 years ago
supriya_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: chabalas

@supriya

Its Berehampur and everything there is weird including waha ka people, their way of living, their ritualsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hume itna logically sochna mana haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Let's talk abt today's episode😑

Hey hi!!
Iknow yaar I shouldn't think logically.. But u see if somebody who doesn't watch the show why the celebration?? Then.. What will u say?, they have beaten their bahu..
Lol..

Yaa lets talk about todays episode.. That was gud.. I didn't like the precap..
chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@supriya lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tbh we can't explain any sequence to ppl who don't watch the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
First time , am very disappointed with Rangeela today πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I really don't know if i will be able to like him or see him with Shivani again 
supriya_k thumbnail
Shivani was too gud today.. Forgiving rangeela is better than punishing him or hating him..
This will pinch him hard..

Thank God they didn't turn shivani into a tigress.. What she can do no tigress can do..
πŸ‘
Rangeela is ready to harm himself for that reason is beyond my understanding..where is the witty rangeela who can solve any problem in minutes.. Who is smart enough to fool his master ...

I m so fed up with the precap that I have like no energy to write down about the episode..
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
From where to start?! 
There is a lot going on inside,  I don't know what to say. PATHETIC! Too raw to watch! 
Ghulaami won and humanity lost! Malik asks Ghulaam to slap malkin and he follows! Ghulaam is ready to punish himself for his own rules he broke but not regretting to follow his master! What does he need to realize his wrong doings doesn't become right because he was just following orders! 
Gulguli ji! Veer! Such contradictions,  much wow! 
The only thing I loved in today's episode is Shivani's sarcastic reply to Rangeela! The girl has changed a lot,  learned a lot! I still remember this girl in earlier episodes ;so timid,  so innocent,  so scared. She faced a lot and still surviving! Growth is marvelous! I loved it when she said that it would become Rangeela's habit now to raise hands on women. That was like perfect attack on his conscience. If this can't shake Rangeela's base of ghulaami,  I don't know what would?! Each and every word of her was like salt on his wounded shaky conscience! The only part I loved in the episode! 
I don't know what future holds for shivani. It can't be good because she was and is surrounded with sick,  cruel,  heartless people who love to break women and now the walls surrounding her are getting tighter.  I don't know how would this girl survive! Gulguli wants grandson,  Veer's patience has crossed the limit.. He can't take anymore no's from Shivani..he is not gonna think about his mother's promise anymore,  Maldawali is after Shivani,  Shivani can't try to run away as her mama ji is trapped here. All her escapes have been sealed. And now I am scared for her.. This innocent little girl has been putting up the fight more than her capacity and tough times are ahead. I really feel like giving her  a tight hug! Yeah I got little emotional. 

Niti is doing fantastic job. Already there are so many emotions inside after watching the episode and the girl is playing her character with such intensity and passion  that it is taking my emotional toll. Take a bow Niti Taylor! 
supriya_k thumbnail

@supriya lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†tbh we can't explain any sequence to ppl who don't watch the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First time , am very disappointed with Rangeela todayπŸ‘ŽπŸΌI really don't know if i will be able to like him or see him with Shivani again

Yaa.. There r so many illogical stuff they are showing.. Anyways.. Lets not talk about logic in an indian show.. Shivani should avoid him.. I want guilt in his eyes.. He should also avoid her..
Let Shivani suffer and he should feel the pain which he had given to her knowing. Huh..

supriya_k thumbnail
@disha- mutual feelings yaar!!
I liked the episode but not liking the show ! Its too raw like u said..
Any ghulaam would have done the same but then I think why this ghulam is claimed to be different..
Shivani was best with her sarcastic dialogues.. In yesterdays episode also, she taunted him..she has learnt a lot.. She is no more a rondu.. Not by heart..
What I liked most about her character is the gradual growth.. Its not sudden.. Nor does she go out of character.. Its consistent..
She is a relief!. Baki sb toh ... Specially rangeela..
Thank God they showed him struggling with his emotions/thoughts..

U r emotional and I m confused after watching the episode.. I don't know what to write..
Precap is the most lame thing I have ever seen on this show.. Logic kya hai celebration ka.. Kuch bhi..
supriya_k thumbnail
And the way they are focussing on the "ghar ka waaris " track , it makes me think that Shivani is gonna get into trouble.. Ohhh God save her from veer..
I somewhere know that they always have shown shira as a couple but twisted minds of CVs.. U never know..
Maldawali will not let Shivani win in "waaris-race".   πŸ˜†
I hope she gets to know that Shivani veer have not consummated the marriage.. And she keeps her away from him.. Lol.. Typical serial wali thinking..
But I don't want veer forcing himself on her..
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@supriya : Nothing to say about precap! 
I really hope from here onwards,  we see a growth in Rangeela's character. Even I  don't want to see Veer forcing himself on shivani. His ego is the biggest problem. 
Show is too raw and shivani is the only sane character in the show.. Rashmi is also there but she gets too silent.. It is not easy to watch such stuff. This show needs love angles now.. It is time CVs should focus on Veer and Rangeela falling for shivani,  that would mellow down the show and it  would become easy for the audiences to watch! 
Edited by danceismyworld - 7 years ago
sherapP thumbnail

@supriya lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tbh we can't explain any sequence to ppl who don't watch the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First time , am very disappointed with Rangeela today πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I really don't know if i will be able to like him or see him with Shivani again 

If m nt wrong he is d same man who bluffd abt him nt raising his hnds on women n blah blah ,isn't he..??so where hd dt man gone whn he raised hs hnd just on his masters call??
Didnt he contradctd hs own wrds 2day?
Poor shivani😭 hd to go through so mch dt 2 wdout any fault of hers😑..
Rangeela needs 2 b awarded wd solid puches hereafter..
My heart went out for Shivani ,she still cared n refused to obey Gulguli n begged but her so clld pati😑did wonder..*so so pissd at him