talent ki toh baat hi mat karing!!
Calculator 2+2=4 bolta hai toh I say 22 🀣
Bas Pani pyaas bohot lagti hai aajkal πŸ˜†
Partholic_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: supriya_k

Waah mere Goldie.. πŸ˜†
Naye thread ki khushi to dekho...goldie ban gye...

Goldie 😲
Sup yeh maine notice hi nhi ki thi πŸ˜†
Nayi thread k saath naya pehchan!! πŸ˜†
Partholic_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinkle55

@sivathri,even i have a question in my mind.

When shivani asked gulguli to take out mamaji from the dark room to an open room why this question did not come to her mind that how did Shivani know that her mamaji is in a dark room? I was expecting gulguli to interrogate shivani about it. And after gulguli informes it to sarkar and Veer even they did not notice it and react to itπŸ€”πŸ˜²

And was not it a coincidence that someone trying to entre the room of mamaji and her begging to shift her mamaji to another room was in the same time?

Point to be noted!!
Even I was confused on this!! πŸ˜†
chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello ppl πŸ˜ƒ
Finally watched the last two episodes and loved them πŸ˜ƒ

1. Shivani-Mamaji conversation was good and emotional and Niti and mamaji were really good in that scene πŸ‘
2. Shivani demanding Rangeela to shift mamaji to a better place was πŸ‘πŸ‘ How i love this gal's smartness at times of need πŸ‘πŸ‘
3. The dream sequence was executed well and looked so real and surprising πŸ˜² Loved Veer and Shivani in that scene πŸ‘

4. Shivani doesn't love Rangeela but still has strong belief on marriage and so can't give up on him  At times, i really feel why can't this gal just stop thinking about this heartless guy 

5. Shivani-Gulguli conversation was funny and i feel Gulguli and Veer 's dialogues are funny even during serious situations πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6. Shivani is testing Veer's tolerance levels by refusing him always like literally always πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But i like Shivani Veer's scenes πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to yesterday's episode, episode was good, and fast paced. Many things were shown !!

1. Starting with Shivani-Gulguli 's conversation, i liked how Shivani doesn't give up come what may πŸ˜ƒ Also, i think she asked Gulguli regarding her freedom knowing that she won't accept and then she can ask her about atleast leaving her mamaji or moving him to a better place !! Somewhere i feel Shivani knows Gulguli is little considerate than Veer and Sarkar and can actually help her in this πŸ˜Š She has stayed enough with this family that now she understands things like who is what , punishments, weirdest rituals n all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2. Next Rangeela with his street smartness fooling the Chaudhry family and making them accept to make mamaji stay with him !!

3. Veer asking Rangeela to watch over Shivani πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rangeela wailing like a lugayi to Veer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4. Shivani-Rangeela talks where i dont know , i felt Rangeela was expressionless in few scenes  But Shivani's dialogues and trying to make him realize his illogical Ghulaami were πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The chotu Veer and Rangeela scene was cute !!

5. Maldawali ka kuch nahi kehna but her plan worked , not as she expected but it did do the damage !!

6. Precap - I am also waiting for Shivani's reaction and Rangeeleee πŸ˜‘ and Veer πŸ˜‘
supriya_k thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys.. I m not liking the show..
Precap is such a ...
I mean they have created a hypothetical place "berahampur" but it doesn't mean they can make any pratha... Kuch bhi custom hai waha ke?
Beating the daughter in law will call for a celebration!! Like really..
WHY??????????????????
Btao muje why??? Kuch bhiii.. Muje gussa aa rha hai..
Alinasara thumbnail
[QUOTE=supriya_k]Guys.. I m not liking the show..
Precap is such a ...
I mean they have created a hypothetical place "berahampur" but it doesn't mean they can make any pratha... Kuch bhi custom hai waha ke?
Beating the daughter in law will call for a celebration!! Like really..
WHY??????????????????
Btao muje why??? Kuch bhiii.. Muje gussa aa rha hai..
[/QUOTE
waiting for next episode
supriya_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonujames

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Are baba why u quoting me ??
Jawab to de dete mere why ka.. πŸ˜†

supriya_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

Hello everyone

hiii what's up
chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@supriya 
Its Berehampur and everything there is weird including waha ka people, their way of living, their rituals πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Hume itna logically sochna mana hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Let's talk abt today's episode πŸ˜‘