Weight Loss Scams - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
.nerfherder's birthday is on 18th March. We need to finish the ENTIRE THREAD by 14th March.

About Her

Name: Nishi

Birth Date: 18 March

Close Friends on IF: ..MiStLeToE.. , .Vrushanholic.

Favorites: BBC Sherlock, Game of Thrones, F.R.I.E.N.D.S (Mondler <3), House MD, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Supernatural. 

Finalize a Theme. 
(Will be approved by Yuvika.)

Work on the writeup. It needs to be entertaining, and witty.
(Discussions need to happen here so other members can help out, if needed.)

The volunteer needs to colour code the write-up when they post their final draft, and add the graphics if they are finished.

Final edit is done by the captains, and approved by Yuvi.

Now:
SUGGEST THEMES AND COLOR CODES

Chop Chop. Let's start rolling.
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 7 years ago

W O R K   D I V I S I O N

Main (1):  OtakuGirl-Debo 

Birthday Message (1): dmegha

Graphics (1): Radhikerani 

Color Code/ Title Compilation: 

(Collect the color codes and titles posted throughout the thread in a single post for voting)

D U E   D A T E S

Write up Due: 
Graphics to be received on: 
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 7 years ago
Birthday Message for me please!! πŸ˜ƒ
My suggestion for the theme:
We could tell Nishi that we've organised a party for her and she comes to the venue and finds that it is a Harry Potter themed party with people wearing masks of characters from HP and she presumes that it's us and the party goes on. Later on, she starts noticing strange things at the party, say, things moving around on their own and flying brooms etc and she freaks out. Then we come out and yell 'surprise!' or something like that and she's all confused and scared. We ask the masked people to remove their masks and they turn out to be the actual characters of HP and Nishi gets really excited. We could end it with them teaching her a spell she really wanted to learn. Maybe the Apparition spell that is used up for instant travel and she ends up in Hogwarts or something. πŸ˜†
That's good Ramya^^πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Me likey!
I think she likes that Vrushan. I saw so many pics on her fb. maybe we can do something on it 
OR 

Can we write something like a Harry Potter book format. 
I loved your idea Ramya
Adding to it can we make that venue to Friends Cafe and party organised by Mondler with Chandler's remarks on all the weird things happening
Originally posted by pancakes

I loved your idea Ramya
Adding to it can we make that venue to Friends Cafe and party organised by Mondler with Chandler's remarks on all the weird things happening
We discussed something on FB chat grp.

This time we are not doing the surprise party thing. The write will start with us discussing that the surprise party thing is boring now we need to do something new and fun. We give ideas but everything seems not so good.

Finally we decide to do a complete horoscope for Nishi for the next year. We'll invite Prof.Trelawney and her assistant Luna who will predict Nishi's future for the next 12 months. 

The prophecies are gonna be funny, like this month nargles are gonna come eat her alive so she should wear something weird and all thatπŸ˜† 
^okay πŸ˜† this dound even better
Originally posted by pancakes

^okay πŸ˜† this dound even better

All the horoscopes will cover up the write up and we won't have to write anything elseπŸ˜†