Shaheer.. Shaheer.. Shaheer..- Standing ovation for u!

Posted: 7 years ago
Today's episode was great... Yes... Not good.. Not nice.. But great...
It had the perfect emotions... Emotions... Which make all of us human! Which make us who we are.. But before that..
I would like to appreciate the actor who has displayed them so aptly and beautifully on screen that it moved us to tears.. I was a big fan of Shaheer till now. Used to love his acting, used to drool over his looks, used to adore him... But now my respect for him as an actor has increased tremendously. What an actor he is! Such subtelity.. Such emotions.. Shaheer was so so amazing today.
He is hands down the best actor on tv right now.
Even if people don't watch krpkab.. I would suggest them to watch this episode to watch sheer brilliance of Shaheer...
Hats off to my fav actor...

P.S.-Shaheer.. I love you!
To be honest, I haven't watched any of Shaheer's work before. KRPKAB has been my first experience of watching him and think it will be with me forever!
Both Erica and Shaheer have been wonderful as Devakshi. But today Shaheer was on another level...
Loved him emote all those scenes perfectly today...👏👏👏
Ya it was not OTT not LTT but was total shaheer episode. Those human mixed emotions of shock confusion ,happiness, bliss ,proud, grief all were emoted at every second by him. Proud to be his fan and thank you cv's for giving such a episode.
Great episode
Shaheer Sheikh was outstanding.
Hats off.
Very emotional performance 👏. You could feel each n every emotion he was going through. Indeed a very good actor n emotional scenes are his forte. 
Agree with you.
I am in a cue to give standing ovation to Shaheer.

He is beyond every appreciation.

Proud to be a shaheer and krpkab fan.
He is beyond excellence...more than a perfectionist when it comes to emotional scenes...
Hats off to you Shaheer...Thanks for playing Dev..
Completely agreed!
Kudos to Shaheer for such an outstanding performance!
Loved the epi thoroughly.
Shaheer was the star of tonight's episode.. 👏