SRK Fan Club -- Part 5! - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
😳 Congratz everyone!#5!!Therez no1 other better than SRK!
congrats on #5.. Hope to have many more.. 😳
oooh, part 5 already 😲 sorry Reema Di for not being active, have exams, will be active soon 😳

I hate this whole thing about Big B-SRK war, i mean why is media so stupid and rude
w0ww...congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😛 😃

waiting for the motm 😃
Whoever here wants sum siggis and avis,pics and wallpapers of SRK ..PM me !Just tell me wat particular thing u want of SRK ..I wud b happy 2 help u guyz !! 😊
😳 Well I dont need any at the moment...but do post those that u have! 😆 I know...I hate all this cold war stuff ...Big B has his place and so does SRK 😳
The Big B as a guest on KBC?

Sanghita Singh
Monday, December 04, 2006 19:24 IST

NEW DELHI: "I live in everybody's hearts. And compared to that, the small screen is bigger," said Shah Rukh Khan in his trademark style as he officially announced his comeback to television with the new edition of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'.

Khan, who will take the game show forward in January from where Amitabh Bachchan left, refuses to be called a replacement. "It is wrong for people to say that I am replacing Mr Bachchan. I am here today and tomorrow may be there will be a new host for KBC. There is no question of replacement — that happens only when the person wants to carry on and is not being allowed to. Mr Bachchan decided not to carry on and I was the second choice. Comparisons are okay, but they should not be degrading to any person, they should be made in a healthy manner. Mr Bachchan's shoes are too big for me. Hopefully I will not bring down the standard of the show," Khan said.

Shah Rukh was particularly excited about coming back to Delhi — his 'city of joy' — and restarting his tryst with television from the capital where his acting career took off with TV serials like 'Fauji' and 'Doosra Kewal'. "Delhi is where I spent my childhood. KBC will give me the opportunity to reconnect with the city. In fact, in my line of work, I rarely get to interact with the audiences I work for. This will be my chance to reach out and know all those people who love me and make all those who don't like me fall in love with me," said the actor betraying his superstar confidence.

About having celebrity guests on the show, Shah Rukh recounted his own experience adding if the show were to ever have Mr Bachchan as a guest he would go down on bended knees to personally invite him. "If Mr Bachchan were ever to come for the show, I would drive him down to the studio myself. It would be a great honour. I still remember the time when I came on the show for a charity episode. I was nervous but prepared for seven-eight days. And I think I fared well. As a host I plan to do my research well. I am going to download newspapers from the past two years and read them all," he explained
part 5?! wow! 👏 i havent been here for so long 😳 ...i will try to be more active starting today 😃

this whole srk - amitabh fight is too much...both are great in their place and im sure they wouldnt do anything to hurt the other purposely...all media made up....i guess they cant stand 2 great actors getting along 😡

Originally posted by srk_preity_kajo

check this link: www.timesnow.tv  

this link has video of srk walks the ramp......at rohit bal's show and another video where he speaks about his new role as host of kbc

ya zaara..............he was just amazing on the ramp..........

SRK promises 'Tarzan-like' makeover
CNN-IBN

All set to replace Amitabh Bachchan in the new season of Kaun Banega Crorepati, Shah Rukh Khan was at his witty best at the announcement of the show. He even promised to get a makeover to look like Tarzan! CNN-IBN's Saryu Mahajan finds out how.

video link: http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/27698/srk-promises-tarzanlike- makeover.html