Is Shaurya Planning again??

Poll Choice
No this time he is genuine...
Yes he is planning
Yes,he has some ulterior motive
Yes,usse feminist hone ka bhut phirse jaga hai[=))]
Login To Vote
Posted: 7 years ago
So guys in the new promo Shaurya's smile made me feel not so good about his intention thats why wants to know forumwasis opinion...
I also had not so good feeling when I saw his smile, he might ask her to leave the house in return of his help.
Samusaa I'm not gonna predict anything regarding this man again ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคฃ
I have had enuf of confusions and disappointment  ๐Ÿ˜†
So im just gonna go with flow ๐Ÿ˜†
Sara, I think now he has accepted Mehak to be his wife ...he said on Friday that naam ki liye hi sahi Mrs. Khanna toh ho...so you must accompany me for the party...๐Ÿ˜‰ He also said sorry and thank you...and in the end said Mehak I need you ...
So, looks like he has accepted her to be his wife due to societal pressure but what he wants to do in the future no one knows...๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by -Patsy- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by soniaanna

I also had not so good feeling when I saw his smile, he might ask her to leave the house in return of his help.

yeah might be possible...
Kya khichri pak raha hoga uske dimaag main ??????''''' god only knows...waise Precap dekha ...eagerly waiting for today episode
Originally posted by -Thabassum-

Samusaa I'm not gonna predict anything regarding this man again๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ
I have had enuf of confusions and disappointment๐Ÿ˜†
So im just gonna go with flow๐Ÿ˜†

sach yaar iss insaan ke bare main kuch bhi predict karo galat hi hota hai!!Pata nahi kiss mitti ka bana hai...
Originally posted by -Patsy-

Sara, I think now he has accepted Mehak to be his wife ...he said on Friday that naam ki liye hi sahi Mrs. Khanna toh ho...so you must accompany me for the party...๐Ÿ˜‰He also said sorry and thank you...and in the end said Mehak I need you ...
So, looks like he has accepted her to be his wife due to societal pressure but what he wants to do in the future no one knows...๐Ÿ˜†

Na na patsy woh itna bhi sidha nahi hai jo use apna patni manle.Woh sorry please thank you sirf apna ullu sidha karnake liye hi tha,dilse nahi bola usne๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by Mehryakhanna026

Kya khichri pak raha hoga uske dimaag main ??????''''' god only knows...waise Precap dekha ...eagerly waiting for today episode

I loved your profile name...โค๏ธ

Sk ka khichri hai pakne ki baad hi pata chalega...๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by samusaaaa - 7 years ago
this time he is genuine...