Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO plus idhar udhar ki baatein . 

exclusive to the members of AY ki posts (plz contact me or Blackorwhite before liking the post below to become a member ) and if possible gimme prove that you were/are active member of AY ki posts๐Ÿ˜ณ  ) 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
Ssyed001
DEFOM

( plz like this post  after you get a reply  regarding your "membership" so it's easier for me to add your name on the list)

Link to #1

next thread
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4810524#p140664626">https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4810524#p140664626

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cheers to shitia wedding number...????? pata nahin...

AreYaar thumbnail
Congrats everyone on CC#2...Ishqbaazi ho na ho, Trollbaazi humesha amar rahe๐Ÿ˜› Edited by AreYaar - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Congrats everyone on CC#2...Ishqbaazi ho na ho, Trollbaazi humesha amar rahe๐Ÿ˜›

yeh Sach hai ๐Ÿ˜†

btw does anyone know how to do a mixtape/Mashup audios I have so many one lines from so many songs that I want to mix on these 2 so was thinking of maybe doing a Mashup kinda thing but I have no bloody idea how to 
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
IF mein last thread was the first thread in which I was involved and it reached 150 pages ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Congrats everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

From previous thread!! 
]

hahaha yes, this is why I was ROFL-ing so much while watching the promo...Jhanvi ko bachaane ke liye Om got engaged to Svet...now to save another girl, he's married her...agli ladki milegi toh phir Gauri ko chhod ke usse bhi shaadi kar lega?๐Ÿ˜†...Poor Svet...Om toh BEWAFA nikla๐Ÿคฃ...Time to extend the Behroopia VM after seeing her reaction๐Ÿ˜†...I guess she'll just go running back to Tej conveniently. 

Btw DBO waali Jhanvi Thakuraain already died๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...ek Jhanvi ko bhi nahin bachaa paaya Om๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, Daadi needs to come and assault Om with her takkar ki shaadi-baazi waale lectures now...Billu ko thoda break do๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha.. Yeh do extend behroopia.. ๐Ÿ˜†

If Om goes back home & Svetlana still stays at OM.. then Bechari Gauri will be sooo scandalized when she gets to know about Om-Svetlana-Tej-Jhanvi story.. Kahan aake phaas gayi chori.. I really hope she gets some fundu dialogues ๐Ÿคฃ ... Would be fun!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, let Billu-Billi learn and teach romance to each other some time ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Btw I have a feeling Anika Billu ke moves Billu pe hi practice karegi ๐Ÿคฃ

P.S. When are we supposed to move to new CC? 150 pages is the limit right?

LMFAO Train toh was over a bridge on the river when they were falling...matlab wahaan se fall kar ke yeh log directly jungle mein gire? ๐Ÿคฃ...

I'm guessing yes.. ๐Ÿคฃ But it looks risky.. no safety net. ๐Ÿ˜• & Kunal is fixing his pony as soon as they land.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by blackorwhite - 7 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Congo to all on 2nd CC.. ๐Ÿฅณ
thanks Swetha
@bw tu abhi bhi assistant hai meri is cc ko le kar paki job hai teri bas karna padega๐Ÿ˜›

so I am trying to gif yesterday's episode and now I started watching again lol 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wah wah trollbaaz...congrats on the second cc
Wonder how many views will get in this one 

๐Ÿฅณ
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Fary
I Tried wavepad to slice and stitch audio... It is a not bad.. 
AreYaar thumbnail
BW, are you making a VM on Abhi-Meera? You mentioned na, a few days back? 

I'm gonna catch up on old scenes one of these days when I get time too...I have some old epis downloaded that I need to edit the scenes out of anyways.