Ghulam

|| Ghulaam 16th February 2017 WU || Maldawali's dangerous desires!:D

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Ghulam Episode 24 - 16th February 2017 Written Update #5 ..Violetta..

PRECAP / PREVIOUS EPISODE - Wednesday:

Rangeela saves Shivani

Episode:

The Episode starts with a doctor asking Shivani questions before taking blood from her. He asks her if she is married and asks for the name of her husband. Shivani says "Rangeela". Rangeela gets angry at him and grabs his collars. The doctor asks her if she has eaten something. Shivani says no. The doctor says to Rangeela "If they take blood from her she will collapse." Shivani says "I won't eat anything. I've promised that until I won't see mamaji I won't eat anything.."

Rangeela's frieand brings food. Rangeela takes the food and brings it to Shivani. Shivani keeps on saying she won't eat anything. Rangeela forces her to eat but in vain. Shivani says "Why don't you understand? I know my blood is important for your friend's life, but please try to understand. I've promised to myself that I won't eat anything without seeing mamaji." Rangeela says "I know where your mamaji is." Shivani gets shocked and grabs his collars and asks him "Why didn't you tell me this before? where is he? How is he?" Rangeela promises her to make her meet her mamaji if she gives blood for his friend. Shivani agrees.

The doctor takes blood from Shivani with help from Rangeela. Doctor gives juice to Shivani, Rangeela takes it and opens it and gives it to Shivani. Doctor asks to Rangeela to bring her out and warns him that she will be feeling dizzy.

Maldawali goes to the room. And then she notices that it's not Shivani sleeping. She opens the blanket.

Rangeela apologizes to Shivani that he forced her. But then Shivani feels dizzy. Rangeela makes her ly. The doctor comes and checks her. He says to Rangeela to make her head ly on his lap, she will be fine within 5 minutes. Rangeela sits down and makes her head ly on his lap. He recalls whatever happened while getting to the hospital. But then he gets a call from Maldawali. She says that his friend is there where Shivani should be. She indirectly warns him that Veer would kill him and Shivani if he gets it out. She says "Today I will help you but tomorrow if I would need your help, then you will help me. See, I would do everything for whom I like." Rangeela cuts the calls and thinks "First I need to bring Malkin back home and secondly, I need to save myself from Maldawali and her dangerous desires." 😆

NEXT EPISODE / PRECAP / Friday:

Veer and Sarkar comes back. Veer searches for his "babydoll" but she is nowhere to be seen. Maldawali gets tensed. Shivani and Rangeela are still at the hospital.

Please leave a like and comment!

I am sooo sorry for late Written Update,

firstly, I live abroad, so time difference.. and then I need to download the Episode and watch it and write it, everything takes time. But I hope you don't mind.

-- Violetta.

Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
It's long, I couldn't write in the title but writing it down here:

"Khudko bachana hai Maldawali Malkin ki khatarnak irado se" 🤣

Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wud.. 
I saw the episode and that ending line of rangeela was very funny ðŸ¤£. Param looked soo cute ðŸ˜³
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
suja3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update violetta ðŸ¤—
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear.  Maldawali is truly khatarnak poor rangeela.  
kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Violeta thank you very much for the detailed WU ðŸ˜›
supriya_k thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol .  itne bade episode me u got this thing to make the title.. this is funny naz.. ðŸ˜†