Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash to go off air for Life Ok Revamp?

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys, I think that Kalash may soon go off air to make way for either the upcoming show Yaariyan or the upcoming historical Sher-E Punjab, which is based on the life of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Obviously, the historical needs a prime timeslot and the only slots left to give are the 8:30 pm slot and 9:30pm slot. Even May I Come in Madam could go off air. Thing is, Life Ok has more upcoming shows in the line, than their schedule can fit. Another main problem is they show Savdhaan India all day long, thats why other shows aren't able to get good trps. Now in Kalash, finally Saket has died and Nivedita has gone, the story is going good and interesting. Do u think it's time for Kalash to go off air or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
it will depend on trps .. Kalash for last 2 yrs has maintained its constant trps ..so channel will think twice before pulling it off air ..most of its new shows hv gone off air as it could not sustain the trps ..for eg rajnikant which started with bang but has gone off air now ... Kalash is still running because its giving trps .. so in the end its all about trps

Life ok has vacant slot at 7.30 .. so one of the new show might come at 7.30 ...
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The show is going good n is interesting but i feel now that her revenge is completed n all will b well between ravi n devika, the show can go off air

But if they wish to continue, what will be next? Again miss luthra coming out n taking revenge or mayb this time we might see something negative from janki? Then the cvs can continue
rkaur1998 thumbnail
There is news circulating that Kalash is going to end on 17th March!!!!! Life Ok's shows are going to be male centred so Kalash is going to be ending!
Can someone please confirm if this is true?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Its better to end...there is no point of dragging and make it boring...everything has been sort out for Ravika...it should end on a good note...there is nothing more to show...if it further continues..butchering of characters...annoying leaps...it will ruin the essence of the show...its better to end on a good note
rkaur1998 thumbnail
I agree! But they still have to reveal who Janki Devi actually is,  How did Janki Devi's daughter die, Devika was going to take revenge from Monty for what he's done with Sakshi. Theres atleast a good month or two left yet in the storyline. There's still that school that Devika wanted to build to fulfill her mothers dream. I hope it isnt true that its going to end. ðŸ˜”
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: rkaur1998

I agree! But they still have to reveal who Janki Devi actually is,  How did Janki Devi's daughter die, Devika was going to take revenge from Monty for what he's done with Sakshi. Theres atleast a good month or two left yet in the storyline. There's still that school that Devika wanted to build to fulfill her mothers dream. I hope it isnt true that its going to end. ðŸ˜”

i think they might show it before it sends...😃
rkaur1998 thumbnail
I know this isnt to do with the topic of this post but does anyone have the video of the episode where Devika was drunk, I think it was November. It tells us on Youtube to go watch these episodes on Hotstar but its not available in the UK, where I'm from.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Mages

Its better to end...there is no point of dragging and make it boring...everything has been sort out for Ravika...it should end on a good note...there is nothing more to show...if it further continues..butchering of characters...annoying leaps...it will ruin the essence of the show...its better to end on a good note

true .. if its ending on 17th march as per articles , it means we still hv 4 weeks left in which they can show happy married life of Ravika , their consummation and mayb a little Ravika baby too 😳

in between they can sort out Sakshi-Monty and Vikas-Shweta relation too ..

If Janki has any motive , that can b out too ..

4 weeks r sufficient to show all this

If they do continue with extention , then CVs will again bring another misunderstanding , then another leap and same old recycling /..

So its better to end on a good note .. at least RaVika will remain only Ekta couple to reunite successfully without any remarriages 😆
rkaur1998 thumbnail
The only reason Kalash is ending because Life Ok is making all its shows male centred. Kalash has been one of the main shows that has recieved good TRPs consistently for the last two years. Only an idiot would decide to end such a show. May I come in madam is the most pathetic show ever created to be honest, does anyone actually learn anything or does it even teach anything good? Theres another comedic show Har mard da kard, I'd like to see how these two get on. I wont be surprised if MICIMadam goes off air because of two comedic shows running on one channel, it wont gel together. 
Another thing, today Kalash completed 500 episodes and its heartbreaking to know it will be going off air soon. I honestly have no idea how Aparna, Krip, etc will be feeling. Its a shame. 

We could all tweet to Life ok and Ekta kapoor to extend Kalash or something. If any of yous have instagram then check out Ravika Fandoms page, it will tell u what to do. Previously a lead actor from a show was going to be kicked off the show however due to public demand they brought her back. If we all get together then we could do something. PLEASE EVERYBODY TRY AND COOPERATE. THANKSSS