Posted: 7 years ago

Announcement- krupaya aapne jute aur belongings bahar utar kar ye os padhe tamatar ande fridge me aache lagte hai mu pe nahi...😛 jokes apart...

sooo its about our raya for obvio...the royal epi "aage kab badoge" 😛 sooo it takes a 720 degree turn frm myside...hope u will enjoy it 😊

the Royal empire. of Mumbai made by the empire. of business..!! ram kapoor...his room truly defines him...the dark n light shades of maroon enlighten his deepest past...but yesterday. everything changed at its peak!!he was married n moreover in love!! with his wife
how the night turned out to be...it was his wife who did this!! oh it was soo memorable...

he opened his eyes to embrace a new day in his life...he rolled his eyes...n heard few whining sounds...he looked at the direction n saw her his life!!...he got up n hugged her frm back resting his back on her shoulder..kissed on her neck...collar bone..then he heard few sobs...

he looked at her...priya tum ro q rahi ho?? he asked

no reply came infact her sobs became harder

priya kya hua batao na???

q kiya aapne esa mr.kapoor?? the reply came in a low voice...

R-mene kya kiya??
she turned towards him...kya kiya matlab..she said in rage...yee!!! pointing to there state...then he realized... they both were wrapped in bedsheet without any cloths...

sooo...he said..softly...
P-sooo...??..aap kya kahenge...iske bare me...kya hua humare bich...
R-tumhe kya lagta hai kua hua humare bich???
she looked down...aapne esa q...kiya...mr.kapoor...its wrong...

now he was irritated with her behavior... y its wrong... tum meri patni ho...m ur husband so whts wrong... he replied rudely...

P-app mere pati hai aur me aapki patni hu..to aapko ye sab karne ki jarurat nahi hai...she said looking straight into his eyes...

ram sensed the pain in her eyes..the longing ness to be in love...to be loved was clearly to be seen...

mujhe nahi lagte jo humare bich hua...wo galat hai for me it was the best night...he said...

P-how dare u touch me...
R-mene tumhe touch kiya!! chuckled... jab tumhe pata chalega..kisne kya kiya to tum..mujhse najare tak nahi mila paogi...

excuse me...esa kya kiya mene...?? she asked a lil scared...

me kyu batau?? he said..he was a lil angry...

she pointed a finger towards him..chup chap bata dijiye...warna...

R-warna kya karogi..phirse rape karogi mera!!...

P-whattt...!!

R-yes u bloody damn raped me!!...

me esa kese kar sakti...i mean aap kaha me kaha...ese kese..aap jhuth bol rahe hai...ye nahi ho sakta...she blurted out...

Tumhe sabut chahiye...ye dekho he said  n pulled the duvet a lil frm his chest she immediately closed her eyes..how ca she see him like this..she slowly opened her eyes...n was terrified.. He was havig a big scratch on his chest whih was a lil red n then he tuned..n other bam shock ws there more scratches there too highlighted.. Ye mene kiya??she asked..

Aur ko karega..he said

he cupped her face...priya look at me...he said..there was something in his voice which made her look at him...she looked up..ram saw a thin layer of tear...appear on the base on her gorgeous...dark black eyes...

he swept the layer with his thumbs..she closed her eyes feeling his touch..a tear streamed down her cheek..he kissed it...priya was losing herself...

bataiye kya hua mr.kapoor plzzz...she spoked trying hard to control her tears...

R-mujhe nahi pata k ye sab sunke tumhe kesa lagega par...priya sirf itna janlo..jo kuch bhi me bolunga wo sach hai...aur kal jo humare bich hua...wo hona hi tha it was destined to be

he started narrating the incidence...

PS-read ur own risk..!! i mean shayad has has k pagal ho sakte hai ya phir...pata nahi...😉

read it as raya

FLASHBACK-
soo the scene started in shergills house...

its been 2 weeks since raya are married... they were invited in there best buddies house for a small dinner...(same scene as balh)

nevi went to make drinks for raya...

neha poured 4 glass of wines...n the pulled something out of her pocket...vikram was hell shocked...neha ye kya hai...tum pagal hogai ho kya...no was dnt do this...he said...

shhh...aur chup chap dekho kya hota hai...she mixed the thing in priyas glass..

they went back...neha handed one glass to ram n other mixed one to priya!!...

P-no thnks me alcohol nahi piti neha...

N-are its not alcohol its jst grape juice...alcohol nahi rehta wine me...

P-its ok phir bhi nahi chahiye...

before neha could insist...ram interrupted... rehne do neha..wine pina sabke bas ki baat nahi hai...sambhali nahi jaegi...he chuckled...

P-excuse me...me wine pe sakti hu...

R-rehne do tumse jabardasti kon kar raha hai...

now her ego was hurt..she grabbed the glass frm neha n gulped it in a go...

nevi n ram jst gapped at her...she asked for another round..neha poured more n she gupled again...

the scene shifts to km...(agar antics bata du to bohot bada hojaega...so same as balh ram brought her home)

ram made her lie on bed...n instantly he to fell on her...she was looking angelic...he felt something... she encircled her arms around him!!...ram was shocked...she came close to him n kissed him on his cheeks

Ram closed his eyes feeling her soft rosy lips on his rough yet clean shaved cheeks...
He looked at her...

Q aap esa karte hai?? She asked...

Me aapke sath aage badhna chahti hu...mr.kapoor
Saying she made him lie besides her...she came close to him soo close..n softly... Touched her lips with his...ram was not in his sense...she locked the moment... after few moments...priya felt he didnt responded... So she left his lips...

Aap muje pyar q nahi karte kiss kyu nahi kiya aapne...she asked innocently..making a pout...

R-priya me nahi kar sakta...

P-kyu nahi karte...kya me sundar nahi hu...

R-esa nahi hai...

P-esa hi hai...mujhe pata hai me sundar nahi hu sare mard ek jaise hi hote..hai unhe sirf sundar biwiya hi chahiye...hoti...hai...

R-priya jst shut up ok...

P-to pyar q nahi karte??

R-me nahi kar sakta...

P-q aap gay hai kya???.. 😊

Behave priya...he yelled at her...she made a sad crying face...n got up frm bed... walked towards the window...crying like a baby...

Ram murmured shit...n he too got up...walked towards her..priya he made her turn...but she didnt...

Ek minute meri baat suno he tried to turn her around...

He encircled his arms around her waist!! He himself dnt knw wht he was doing...he slowly kissed on her nape...she closed her eyes...he slowly went up...n kissed on her cheeks..he made her look at him..

Priya open ur eyes..he said..she did what he said...

Priya i too want this relationship to happen..but u r not in ur senses...i dnt wnt k kal tum uthkar guilt me raho..kal hum isbare me aram se bath karenge...he said

Make me urs...its the only thing tht came frm her mouth... He gaped at her...

She started pulling his suit...ram was shokced...she successfully... Took it off!! I want u she moaned...n kissed on his jaw...n slowly her lips touched his lower one...she nibbed it...

Ohh she is driving me insane...ram thought...

She literally threw his expensive armani suit..n pulled his tie off...not leaving his lips!!...she created n havoc...she touched his soul...with her kiss...rams hands unknowingly snaked her waist n pulled her close..she felt his manhood on her belly...she moaned in his mouth as he deepened the kiss...her one hand traced his jaw n opened it to get his full acces...ram was shocked on his peak...wht his wife is gonna do with him...she took the charge of his body...as there tounge danced...with each other...she started pushing him back...without leaving his lips

They landed on bed priya was on his top...she left his lips...n gulped a large amount of air..she then kissed his cheeks...n literally toured off his shirt!!...ram was like what...something's wrong with her he thought but he cant control his urge to make her his...holy shit!! It hurt she scratched him over his chest

She traced her kisses down..on his hairy chest...she removed or to be said toured all his shirt buttons...!! She kissed on his belly button...she went up to  his face...n kissed on his both eyes...she went towards his ears n said...love me!!...

Ram with a jerk turned her around n

came on top of her...he took few seconds to stable himself he looked at her she was looking like a godess...he can see burning desires in her eyes..she craved for them..n now he to wants this to happen...he kissed her on her cheeks...n then eyes then forehead...n then again took her lips in his..after a mouth shattering kiss he left a love bit on the corner...expressing his feelings.. He went down...n kissed on her nape..shoulder blades...n then slowly..went down towards her cleavage...!!...she moved her chest up giving him the full excess...he with a swift moment pulled her pallu from her shoulder...n gazed at her for few mins...she was a master class creation of god..her thought...he then continued his torture on her cleavage...n with another swift moment...turned her around... N looked at her back...which was barely covered with her blouse...he started caressing her back with his lips...she closed her eyes...he left few love bites there too...she was feeling him all over...he then stripped down her blouse...from her chest...priya immediately covered herself with the pallu...he made her turn now she was lying in frnt of him without blouse jst her pallu covering her bare chest...

Whats there to hide Darling... M gonna make u mine he said...she clutched it tight...ram slid the pallu lil from her belly..n was amazed her skin was soo fair..n amazing in the moon light..tha he was now lost in her...he kissed on her belly..n the  nibbed her belly button as she did..

He then removed the pellets which where tugging her saree on her waste..he removed her saree..but one portion was still covering her bossom..he pulled it..but she clutched it..n Then  left it...ram was amazed she was super hawtt...ram came close to her bossom..priya can feel his breathe on her chest...he cupped them...n kissed one...as his tounge made patterns on it...another one was jealous of the other but then his hands were doing justification between them giving same punishment with his hands...soon he kissed n nibbed the other too...

Now priya removed his pants...n then ram removed her petticoat...both were in there inners...

Ram looked at her..her eyelids were hugging each other soo tightly...

Priya open ur eyes i jst wanna see the passion the desire in ur eyes...she opened her eyes..n then again closed it as if giving him his answer...

He remove the last barried from her body so does she did the same...

Ram entered her as priya felt a sting pain..of his arrival...

They made a hawwt love exploring each other for the first time...priya dugged her nails in his back...as he moved deeper...she moaned...fast n deeper..as they reached the climax..raya were sour...n they poured there love in each other...

Ram lied besides her...she rested her head on his chest...

R-priya he called her..

Hmm a rply came in a low voice..

R-i love u!! He said shocked with his own confession...

But then he found no reaction frm her n saw she was asleep away to glorry...he smiled n kissed on her forehead how she will react he thought...

Flashback end

Priya cant even look at him..what she did...!! To him...

R-priya I found my life..in u!! she looked at him...his words were soo true..there was a sincerity in his voice...n jst i wanna say i love u!!...she cant believe her ears did he jst said he love her!!...

she smirked...jis aadmi ne..shadi k din se leke aaj tak..is rishte ko compromise ka darja diya...wo aaj mujhse keh raha hai..k wo mujhse pyar karta hai...she said...

R-priya i knw mujhse galti hui...mujhe is rishte ko ek chance dena chahiye tha..par..he stopped...

She got up...n started walking pass the bed when rams phone rang on the table..

Ram looked at her..n then at phone ber tried to reach it but then priya picked it up...

The voice came...sir its n emergency.. U have to come...

Kesi emergency... Priya said...

The caller was shocked on the other side to hear a lady voice..which was mrs.kapoor's...

Guy-mam wo ek imp meeting hone wali hai kuch der me soo yaha lar sir ki jarurat hai..
He looked around to see soo many faces n ears were focused on the call as it was on loudspeaker...

ram very well knew what that emergency is..he waited priya to reply...

She looked at him..n said...on the phone sir aaj nahi aarahe hai qki wo aaj wo apni biwi ko ek romantic drive aur dinner par le ja rahe hai soo cancel all the meetings... She said...

Par mam..the employe tried to defend..when ram gestured priya to hand him the phn..priya did...

R-tumne suna nahi mam ne kya kaha...

Par sir he again said...

Vikram who was present there shouted enjoy laila majnu...n actioned the employee to disconnect the call...he did..

Ram was amazed why she said like that...she walked close to him..now he was sitting on the edge...of the bed..

She bend in frnt of him..n he saw a perfect view of her bossom...he murmured wow...his attention was diverted by her voice so how about a romantic drive n dinner mr.kappor??..

He then with a jerk pulled her in his arms..on the bed he was on top..he jst tried to kiss her but she stoped him..ahh...u confessed ur feelings but who said that i love u...his face fell down...

He looked down..suppressing his feelings which were overflowing from his eyes..

Let me see how u make me fall in love with u..she said with a blush...

Rams face immediately lit up..he looked at her..she was trying hard to control her blush...ram gave her his best charming smile...

Priya drooled on him...

I said let me see..n u already started ur magic...she said..

R-mene kya kiya??..

P-itni pyari smile doge to koi bhi aapse pyar karne lagega ram!!..

He blushed n then realised..did she jst spoke his name...

Kya kaha tumne abhi..he asked..

Then it struck her...she called him by his name..she blushed n gazed down...

Priya look at me..she did..n he jst pressed his lips on hers..a smile made his way between there lips...i love u he whispered against her lips...

Hashhh it was sooo big...

Soo sabhi ne apne jute chappal..aur vegetables bahar rakh diye to bacha like comment..soo wohi kardo...all gallis are welcome...

wrote this a long back but didnt posted here so hope u all enjoyed and there's my little childish behavior which u may see... 😛

By Abhishek Panchal
Edited by Arpipatil - 7 years ago
Cute & romantic.
Thanks for pm.
I dont have the patience to read SS FFs but since it was an OS and the title was intriguing i coldnt resist myself
amazing OS 👏
the OS plot  and the write up  was interesting
no dull moment anywhere
I could imagaine raya in this OS
job well done 👍🏼
Naughty and romantic one.
Thanks for pm.
Hayeee supeerrr se upppeeerrr update tha sorry OS tha hayee sooo sweet romantic n lovely tha n keep writing like this n ek OS aur likho naa plsss
awesome and romantic os...
plz do write more...