TOI:Parag Tyagi sad with Brahmarakshas' going off air

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
IANS | Updated: Feb 15, 2017,
Actor Parag Tyagi is upset that the popular TV show "Brahmarakshas" will come to an end on Saturday.

"I have mixed feelings right now. I am sad that the show is going off air. We all knew since its inception that it is a finite series, but somewhere we all got so engrossed in the process of making the show that we forgot we were headed towards its end," Parag said in a statement.

"A special thanks to Ekta Kapoor as I got this opportunity to play such a unique and challenging role in Brahmarakshas'. While there has been much appreciation from every quarter, kids flock me and smother me everywhere I go.

"This show has been very close to my heart as I have tried something new and learnt so much while playing the role of a supernatural character," he added.

Apart from Parag, "Brahmarakshas", aired on Zee TV, also featured Rakshanda Khan, Kishwer Merchantt and Krystle D'souza among others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Bhaiyya will be missed
Maar Dalunga, Khatam kar dunga...mujhe shakti chahaiye n all yaad ayega😆
jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: romaila

Bhaiyya will be missed
Maar Dalunga, Khatam kar dunga...mujhe shakti chahaiye n all yaad ayega😆

& also 

Mein tumhe nahi chodunga..badla lunga..🤣🤣
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jodh57

& also 

Mein tumhe nahi chodunga..badla lunga..🤣🤣

By Gawd ek ko bhi pakdh nhi paya hai😳🤣
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And till the end there was no.justice for Baiya..He just being killed like that..He was  a victim of greediness..why he didn't find peace at the end of his life..