PrAja / RoSal OS - Soulmates...!! (Complete)

Posted: 7 years ago

Khamma Ghani...!!!

All the beautiful writers, commentors and silent readers too have inspired me to write something on our very own PrAja...!! So for once I've tried my hands on something sweet and simple...!! I really hope you enjoy it...Please give it a try...!!

SOULMATES...!!

The first rays of the sun embraced the earth with all the new hopes, lights and sparks...! A cool morning breeze went past the curtains sweeping loose strands of hair off her face. A pleasant fragrance of newly blossomed flowers filled the air. Chirps of the birds started to buzz around. She slowly removed her silky blanket and sat twiddling. A soft smile formed on her beautiful face as his murmurous voice rang in her ears "Good Morning Ajab...!"

She got up to welcome the new day with all the enthusiasm. After taking bath she went to do her daily morning prayers. She garlanded her kanhaji and did the aarti singing along his favourite bhajan.

At the same time, someone, at the place far away, rubbed his eyes with his hands like a small kid. Ran his fingers through his messy soft curls. As if her bhajan reached to him, he smiled sitting on the bed. His days always started with her melodious voice tinkling in his ears "Good Morning Pratap...!"

He finished his daily exercise routine and got ready to go to the office. Today was special as he had a very important meeting. His presentation, if succeeded, could boost his career to another level. Before entering the conference room he closed his eyes and whispered "Pray for me".

She put a diya at the feet of her idol. Joining hands she closed her eyes "Bless him with all the confidence and success Kanhaji. Please be with him."

She was all set dressed in a white top and leggings with pink designs and pink dupatta. She applied kajal and a little lipgloss. She loved simplicity which he admired the most. She hung her jhola on her shoulder and out of the room.

"Arre Ajabde, thik se nashta to karlo beta" Her mother shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm getting late, Maa" she picked up some parathas and packed "Raste mein kha lungi..." hurriedly she left from home.

She came to orphanage more often. Children out there loved her the most. She spent most of her time there teaching them, feeding and playing with them...It made her happy to be around those kids. She tried to be as lively and vivacious as he had seen and wanted to see her always. She awaited him. To come back to her and passed her days trying to bring smile on faces she came across, not to forget to smile herself as she promised him...

At the lunch time, along with the staff, she served the children with her own hands. "KHEER...!" they all cried in happiness. She smiled and happily fed them all. She stared at the kids enjoying as a memory crept in

After a fight with him, she tried to coax him numerous times, all in vain. So to cajole him, she decided to make him something, which he loved the most. It was the very first dish, she learned to cook, only for him.

"Kheer...! My favourite...!" He jumped up all surprised and excited. He grabbed the two bowls she served, one for each. She went to took one in her hand, he gripped both the bowls saying "Aaj to yeh sari kheer main hi khaunga..."

"Waah...!" he closed his eyes as a satisfied smile curved up on his lips. "Tumne to pehli hi baar mein kamaal kar diya" She got really happy and releived that he liked it. She wondered how with the sweetness of kheer he forgot all about the fight.

"Mujhe bhi khani hai..." she tried to take the other bowl but he turned trying to keep it away from her "It's mine".

"Maine banai hai, mujhe bhi chakhni hai..." They heaved the bowl but he won with a wide grin. She sat their pouting as he relished it.

"Tumhari kheer pe sirf mera hi naam likha hai Ajab..." He wiped some kheer that smudged his lips with a tounge. She looked away hiding her smile.

"You know, jab tum aise pout karti ho tab bahot cute lagti ho..." He offered her a spoonful "Jab main tumhare samne nahi hounga na, tab isse dekh kar tum mujhe yaad karogi... dekh lena" she made a face and ate from his hand happily.

"Very funny" she said holding his hand "Aisa kuch nahi hoga...kyunki main tumhe kahi aur jaane hi nahi dungi..."

Her eyes moistened as she took a spoonful of kheer of his name...

As his presentation was done, the whole room rang with a round of applause. Everyone was all praises for him. He had worked really hard for it. This meeting could change everything. If he got selected for this project, he could climb a new ladder of success. But most important for him, he could come back home, to her, where his heart was...

He stood at the window looking at the sky as clouds tried to cover it. In no time, moist wind blew hard and it started to drizzle. Some drips touched his face. He took a raindrop on the tip of his finger and stared at it as her giggles trickled his ears.

She was twirling and dancing in the drizzles enjoying the beauty of nature when he stood inside lost staring at her own beauty. Rains always made her happy. She used to say 'The sky showers it's love for the earth through rains...!' He smiled grateful looking at the dream, that came true in his life...!

SPLASH..!

"Arre waha kya kar rahe ho ...?" She asked him dabbling in the water "Yaha bhi aaoge ki bas wahi se dekhte rahoge?"

"Ajab! You know na mujhe bhigna pasand nahi hai?" He almost shouted to make himself audible as the drizzles turned into rains.

"And even you know ke jab tak main tumhare sath ho, tum kore nahi reh sakte..." she giggled playing and splashing some water on him.

He stared at this beautiful and unique soul. Her carefree loughter... her innocence like a pure kid made her all the more adorable. Her blissful smile...

Splash..!! Again.

" Kaha kho gaye Jaanemann...?" she eyed him with a grin "kuch kahoge nahi?" She stopped for a moment then started going backwards as he wiped the water from his face. He glared at her coming forwards... and they ran.

"Ajab ki bacchi ruk ja...Ab to tu gai..." He chased her through the entire orchard.

"Ajab ki bacchi nahi...Khud Ajab !" she said proudly raising her collar. "Aur mere pyare Pratu...pehle pakad ke to dikhao..." She teased him showing her tounge and ran away faster.

They grooved and ran giggling all around for quite a good minutes. After a while, they breathed heavy as she stopped for a moment, panting. Even he needed a breather, but his daily work out had him with a little more stamina left. She realised him behind her but he was quick enough for her. Before she can move, he caught her from the waist and lifted her in the air. They twirled in the rains, laughing. Slowly he put her down. She faced him as he removed her locks behind her ear sweetly.

"Kyun, bhig gaye na?" she asked looking into his hazel eyes.

"Jab se tum iss dil mein basi ho, main adhoora na raha;

Bhigta rehta hoon teri kashish mein, ab main kora na raha...!"

He murmured softly in her ears pulling her closer. The way he looked into her brown eyes, sent all the shivers down her spine.

"Pr...Pratap you know I, I...Love..." He closed his eyes in anticipation as their foreheads met

"Hmm...?"

"I Love...Rains..." He shot open his eyes "Hein ?" as she looked back seriously...Then laughed

"Tumhe kya laga Jaanemann...?" giggling she left inside leaving him frozen to the spot, wondering what just happened...! 

He chuckled reminiscing her antics as few more drips fell on his face, breaking his trance.

"Kyun Bhai, kiski yaadon mein itna muskura rahe ho?" Aks, his colleague and best buddy asked coming to him, then followed his gaze outside,

"Baarish...! I love rains...!" He exclaimed happily. He reached the door and turned "Dude! Barish mein coffee?" he asked before leaving.

"Nahi. Chaah...!" Pratap replied smiling as he nodded and went to bring some.

He looked at the sky wishing, if this prject and all went well then he can live many more such moments with her. She always called Chaay, Chaah...! It made him smile again. looking at those drizzles, he wandered again down the memorylane...

"Hmm...Kya khushboo hai...!" He closed his eyes sniffing in the refreshing aroma of special tea Ajabde made.

"Pratu, be careful...Pakore jal jayenge..."She said to him as he drained the oil from the pakoras he just fried and placed it on the tissue paper.

"Ohho, Jaldi karo warna baarish bandh ho jayegi...aur Chaah thandi...!" she peeked out of the kitchen window as she kept an eye on the rains...! he took out the last lot from the oil and filled the plate while Ajabde poured the tea in the mugs.

They sat in the balcony with the food they made, watching the astonishing sight of rains spreading its magic. He blew air to one of the bhujiya and put it in her mouth

"Kya pakore banaye hai..." she pat his back as he chuckled "Will you make it in every rains for me?" she asked innocently.

"No" he took a sip of his chaah.

"Why?" she almost jumped on him "You know na I love it?"

"Tumhe baarish mujhse zyada pasand hai...!" He pouted.

"Jealous ha...?" she teased him as he walked to the railings and looked elsewhere. "Ohho" she face palmed her face "You know why I love rains?" she followed him with his mug of tea.

"Because it reminds me of you...all the moments we spend together !" she tapped his forehead "Samjhe?" and sipped his tea.

"Fir toh life set hai apni..." he took back his mug leaning on the railings as she joined him with a slight frown

"Yeh beparvah baarish...your chaah, waah...!" He winked "Garmagaram pakore..." then softly pinched her nose "Aur Tum..."

"Aww..." she smiled and put her head on his shoulder as they enjoyed the drizzles together... 

Aks entered with two mugs of tea. Looking at his content smile he handed him a mug, bringing him back to reality.

"Your coffee?" he asked. "Naah...Today I'll also have your spl. Chaah...!" They chuckled together.

"You really miss him na Jija...?" Patta asked Ajabde as he sat beside her, watching kids play freely on the ground. "Why don't you call him?" He asked concerned.

"Ya tu uski Profile pic to dekh hi sakta hai na...?" asked Aks curious.

They just smiled remembering their last convo before he left after High school. His family wanted him to go abroad for higher studies, as they thought he can't focus on his career here... 

"They are sending me away from you..."

"Look Pratap... They are doing all this for your own good right...?" She tried to reason.

"And what about us?" He looked straight into her eyes "It will take me years there...Main tumhare bina nahi rehnewala" He shook his head fervently and looked away.

"Toh lagne do...Man kaha bhagi jaa rahi hoon...?" She was determined "Look, they have no problem with us...It's just, yeh time tumhe kuch kar dikhane ka hai...You'll develop your skills much better...Bahot si opportunities tumhare successful hone ka wait kar rahi hai...It's time to shine Pratap, hamare liye..." He remained silent listening to her intently.

"Akele?"

"Nahi. We'll do it together !" assuringly she placed her hand on his hand.

"Jab har pal mujhe tumhari yaad aayegi, to waha par bhi main kya focus kar paunga Ajab...?" He asked as tears brimmed in his eyes.

"Yaad to unhe karte hai na, jinhe aap bhool gaye ho ya jo aapke paas ya saath na ho?" she lovingly cupped his face in her hands.

"Main tumhe bhoolu, yeh kabhi ho nahi sakta..." He put his hand on hers.

"Aur main tumhara saath kabhi chhod nahi sakti..." she touched her forehead to his.

"Haan, main physically har pal tumhare paas nahi rahungi but tumhi kehte ho na, I stay in your heart...! Ek dusre ka ehsaas hame shakti dega" he pecked her hand as they pulled apart.

"Aur waise bhi kisi mahaan insaan ne kaha hai" she said dramatically "Dooriyan rishto ko aur bhi mazboot banati hai Jaaanemann...!" It made him smile.

"Tum hamara khayal rakho. Hamari families ke liye main hoon na !" she winked making him chuckle.

"Go. Make them proud !" He held her hand finally giving in.

"Ek baar fir soch lo...fir jab tak I return, No chatting, no messaging...No phone calls.." He held her hand tight "We'll see each other when we prove ourselves..."

"Manzoor...!" she hugged him.

"Please be yourself Ajab. Main jald hi aaunga tumhe lene" he hugged her back.

"Main intezaar karungi..." He wiped the lone tear that esccaped her eyes. 

"But Jija, if you never contacted him, toh how do you know Woh thik hai ki nahi...whether he is alright?" Patta questioned.

"My heart is still beating, it justifies she is safe" Smiled Pratap.

"Par yaar, kya who ab bhi tumhara intezaar kar rahi hogi? T hik hai woh tumhe bhool nahi sakti...but I mean she could have broken or disheartened...! Ya kya pata teri yaad mein ro roke usne jina hi chhod diya ho..." Aks popped with all thoughts that came to his mind.

"I can still breath properly, I can still smile happily...Isn't that enough to know he is strong enough and will be back soon...?" Ajabde smiled back.

The hopes in their hearts led them to go on. The undying love, unsaid bonding, unexplainable understanding... Their unending support and trust on each other... bound them together forever...!

Always having each other by their sides, they were partners. Their exceptional and selfless love was strong enough to pass any tests of time, together...Because distance could depart bodies...not souls and they indeed were Soulmates...!!

So how is it?

Let me know what u feel through ur likes and reviews... Ur love and support motivates me to go on...!

Ur efforts are highly appreciated...!!

Thanks for reading

MaDiee 

Edited by MaDiee - 7 years ago
Originally posted by coderlady

Loved it. Just beautiful.

Thank you so so much...!! 😊
Means a lot...!!! 😳
Ohh my dearie dear

Such a beautiful OS. Enjoyed every minute reading it. Welcome to the gang new writer

I'm so happy I got a chance to read this OS- thank you for the PM

The words, actions, parallel tracks of both the souls united by love was simply beautiful and their love was their strength

Yahan weather is kind of like rainy and now I want pakore😆

My personal part has to be how she tells him to prove himself and his worth. That is what a true friend, spouse or someone who loves and cares for you does - they make sure you do everything in your capability and prove your worth to the world

Loved it and hope to read more from you

Loads of Love
Garima
I read a good OS after such a long time. That too defining who they are and what they stand for. Pratap and Ajabdeh. Apart and together forever. If I still believe even a little in the institution of marriage and love it is for these two. It is for all the things they stand for. I love How you used the rain for the memories. I love How the time travelled back and forth. How much they are in love. It is indeed very difficult to find a soul mate. More so in modern times. Am glad I found praja as the perfect ones. Khud ka Milne se raha. Yehi sahi.

You are a wonderful writer Madiee. You are talented with words and emotions. Keep giving us more such stories. Will look forward to them. Lots of love from this reader!
MaDiee!! 
The OS was simply 👏

Loved the way you portrayed both perspectives! Ajab and Pratap are true soulmates...loved the way you expressed the emotions. 

Your writing just amazed me MaDiee! 

Thank you for such a PrAjalicious update! 

Please continue...😃
Wonderful OS Madiee
Thank you for the PM⭐️
Praja are true soul mates❤️

Awesome and amazing OS dear
Loved it
And wish to read more from your writings buddy
So keep it on
specially when you are a good writer buddy
Wish to read more soon
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Ohh my dearie dear

Such a beautiful OS. Enjoyed every minute reading it. Welcome to the gang new writer

I'm so happy I got a chance to read this OS- thank you for the PM

The words, actions, parallel tracks of both the souls united by love was simply beautiful and their love was their strength

Yahan weather is kind of like rainy and now I want pakore😆

My personal part has to be how she tells him to prove himself and his worth. That is what a true friend, spouse or someone who loves and cares for you does - they make sure you do everything in your capability and prove your worth to the world

Loved it and hope to read more from you

Loads of Love
Garima

Haaye..! Thank you so so much Garima...!!

Thanks for the warm welcome dear...! It's my first ever PrAja OS and was quite nervous...!

I'm so relieved and happy, you enjoyed it and commented...!! It's an honour to have reviews of you guys..!!!

Pakore and Chaah are all time favorites in rains..!

Will try for more...
Thanks...! Means a lot..!!!
MaDiee 😊 😳
Loved every bit of it praja are indeed soulmates😳and if u can then plz continue this instead of an os or waiting to read your new works