Beyhadh Frustration Thread - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
Character's Arjuna, Maya and Arjuna's mom this three sabh me sabh danger hai. Kitne faces banate hai. Kabhi ye Villan lagta hai to kabho vo. This show is good to watch when your high.
Posted: 7 years ago
Now, the cv's are butchering the characters. I am not able to digest fact that Maya basically being soft by nature can be equally dangerous. Maybe, she is an extreme character. Arjun the one, who stood for Maya would blurt out rubbish in the bachelor's party that Maya will dance to his tunes and what not. He had gone to the extent of going against Vandana and even leaving her. Now he has lied to Maya to meet Saanjh just because she told him not to tell Maya as if he has listened to Saanjh anytime in her life. Saanjh is supposed to be the most sensible character in the show and now she because clingy towards the person who only utilizes her for his betterment. 
When you place the the third party above your closest well wishers and listen to them more, even that is a sign of mental disorder as per the medical terms. 

All the characters are beyhadh in their own ways. I would appreciate if they show Maya's healing track so she can be a better person. I am taking her positive side to consideration. If the cvs are pointing towards Saajun, they should introduce a new character in Maya's life who is far better than Arjun. Maybe that can be shown in her healing track. 
Posted: 6 years ago
I started watching this serial because this had a new story. thru time i realised, i dont like watching so much of wrongs getting away scot free, no matter what the excuse. It is also disheartening to see that people are so blinded by their adoration of the actors that they excuse the character's misbehavior. I am sure in real life nobody would excuse a rapist or a serial killer just because he/she was abused in their childhood. Infact most of the convicts do bad things as a result of their upbringing and what they were exposed to.  This type of story are good to watch for 90 minutes as a movie (gone girl), but to watch it day in and day out without any accountability is frustrating and stressful. i know you would say that if i dont like the show, i just have to stop watching, that is exactly what i have been doing. I come here once in a while to see if there is anything worth watching.

Edited by bookworm2 - 6 years ago
I have a problem with this show.
The cvs are purposely showing  maya as the vamp. Why can't in indian tv be a grey-shaded girl? And the way story is progressing, they're intending to show us that arjun will end up with saanjh. 
While I don't REALLY oppose that, our desi tv should stop portraying one woman as good and the other as vamp.
PS: who in the earth thought of casting  aneri  vajani as saanjh?
All the characters are gray. When a bad incident happens only one character is being blamed & that is Maya. But that is not a fact. Every character has contributed to it. The beyhadh makers are unpredictable about the show & other characters but are predictable in butchering Maya's character.
Jennifer had said in the interview that Maya is not negative. She is not a psychopath but she is insecure that people will snatch Arjun from her or he will leave her which is because of her bad experience. It is quite natural. She can go to any extent to hold a person.

A confession to make:
1. I would have love even the current track only IF they have shown mayas' love for arjun pure love.
I.e not cause any harm to him at least. She isn't in love but obssesed. I mean if they have justified hadh se jyada kuch bhi acha nahi hota pyaar bhi nahi.
Mind it her love is not love
2. Will accept the show as thriller if it all turns out that the over all mastermind was arjun for money and stuff and yes he didn't expected that in all this prem and vandana will die but he did played the whole game like you can say aksar or something like that.
Coz i am disappointed by the show very they are showing same blah blah story serve with better garnishing in the name of thriller.

Its same a vamp ( the difference is that she is a brilliant actor, more famous so presented as her story so her character and pov is much strong than Saanjh) behind a guy doing ill deeds just to get him who doesn't want her but loves his heroin.
Notice carefully mathur and sharma family
Happy families knitted together khati meethi pal and stuff
Maya came and sab khatam but here they are even after everything.
Just like other serials every gheesi pheeti kahani.
I want thriller
Originally posted by Iamcute09

A confession to make:
1. I would have love even the current track only IF they have shown mayas' love for arjun pure love.
I.e not cause any harm to him at least. She isn't in love but obssesed. I mean if they have justified hadh se jyada kuch bhi acha nahi hota pyaar bhi nahi.
Mind it her love is not love
2. Will accept the show as thriller if it all turns out that the over all mastermind was arjun for money and stuff and yes he didn't expected that in all this prem and vandana will die but he did played the whole game like you can say aksar or something like that.
Coz i am disappointed by the show very they are showing same blah blah story serve with better garnishing in the name of thriller.

Its same a vamp ( the difference is that she is a brilliant actor, more famous so presented as her story so her character and pov is much strong than Saanjh) behind a guy doing ill deeds just to get him who doesn't want her but loves his heroin.
Notice carefully mathur and sharma family
Happy families knitted together khati meethi pal and stuff
Maya came and sab khatam but here they are even after everything.
Just like other serials every gheesi pheeti kahani.
I want thriller

I wanted that season 1 maya who was grey different doesn't understand how relationship works but tried was short tempered, insecure but not what they have shown not this vamp. Nothing she does is justifies.
Why did the CVs butchered her character like that.
I feel bad real bad.
storyline of beyhadh season-4 feels dragged and looks nothing like previous three seasons..it feels like i m watching some other serial..season-4 was never planned and they have nothing new to show..they are just repeating old story..they have even reduced the run time of each episode..
i wanted saajun together but this new season is still boring and has lost its charm..it should have ended with saajun getting married at the end of season-3 after maya's penalty..
Edited by --ria-- - 6 years ago