Beyhadh Frustration Thread - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Maya's fate has been very cruel to her. First it was Ashwin. Now, it is Jhanvi and Vandana. The only consolation for her is she set up a huge empire at a very young age in the professional front. In the personal front, it is Arjun, Ayaan, and Saanjh. 
Ok, I've been quiet for  some time but now it is time to talk.
From the very beginning, the creatives made big mistakes. First one being, focusing too much on jennifer's character while leaving the others under developed. the  strength of a show lies in its ensemble cast, I wish writers made them more than just paper cut outs whose actions revolve around maya as none of them have an arc of their own. Jennifer carried the show but she can only so much. Already the show is collapsing because the supporting cast is not being used and cv's cannot only rely on one character to make things interesting. 

once upon a time, ashwin was the  most interesting character after maya. He moved the story and I loved watching maya and him try to outsmart each other. then cv's had the brilliant idea to kill him.why they would kill the main antagonist so early in the show is beyond me, especially when the said character is so intriguing. ashwin mehrotra was an asset to this show, cv's should not have killed him. now that he is dead, the show collapsed even further to the point where is not even interesting. all the thrill, curiosity and excitement is gone due to this silly, ill conceived murder mystery. Do cv's even know what they are doing? it seems to me that they came up with the murder track out of the blue, perhaps to delay revealing maya's raaz? whatever may be the case, this mystery is dull beyond words.  The show is not close to finishing but it is like the cv's are running out of ideas, hence the repetitive scenes and overall silliness. The writing is directionless and haphazard because cv's don't have a clear cut vision of where they going. Just throwing in so called "thrilling elements" but it is not thrilling, just boring.

I have no interest in watching maya try to be an adarsh bahu no matter what the reason is. the essence of her character is that she is a powerful and no nonsense CEO. it is so stupid to watch her seeking the approval of her idiotic mother in law, making parathas while neglecting her multi million dollar company. The elements that set maya apart from the rest is being ignored because, let's face it, cv's want to show the typical hindi serial nonsense under the guise of "maya is trying to change." I don't care about the show or the characters anymore, the makers have messed up big time by trying to make this show "thrilling." you know what? I don't even care.
Originally posted by pomegranate

Ok, I've been quiet for  some time but now it is time to talk.
From the very beginning, the creatives made big mistakes. First one being, focusing too much on jennifer's character while leaving the others under developed. the  strength of a show lies in its ensemble cast, I wish writers made them more than just paper cut outs whose actions revolve around maya as none of them have an arc of their own. Jennifer carried the show but she can only so much. Already the show is collapsing because the supporting cast is not being used and cv's cannot only rely on one character to make things interesting. 

once upon a time, ashwin was the  most interesting character after maya. He moved the story and I loved watching maya and him try to outsmart each other. then cv's had the brilliant idea to kill him.why they would kill the main antagonist so early in the show is beyond me, especially when the said character is so intriguing. ashwin mehrotra was an asset to this show, cv's should not have killed him. now that he is dead, the show collapsed even further to the point where is not even interesting. all the thrill, curiosity and excitement is gone due to this silly, ill conceived murder mystery. Do cv's even know what they are doing? it seems to me that they came up with the murder track out of the blue, perhaps to delay revealing maya's raaz? whatever may be the case, this mystery is dull beyond words.  The show is not close to finishing but it is like the cv's are running out of ideas, hence the repetitive scenes and overall silliness. The writing is directionless and haphazard because cv's don't have a clear cut vision of where they going. Just throwing in so called "thrilling elements" but it is not thrilling, just boring.

I have no interest in watching maya try to be an adarsh bahu no matter what the reason is. the essence of her character is that she is a powerful and no nonsense CEO. it is so stupid to watch her seeking the approval of her idiotic mother in law, making parathas while neglecting her multi million dollar company. The elements that set maya apart from the rest is being ignored because, let's face it, cv's want to show the typical hindi serial nonsense under the guise of "maya is trying to change." I don't care about the show or the characters anymore, the makers have messed up big time by trying to make this show "thrilling." you know what? I don't even care.

This is so true. Thank you for making the effort to put your thoughts down, which are shared by many of us. 👍🏼

And yet again, Vandana is being manipulative and was emotionally blackmailing Arjun by saying that you are putting Maya's mum ahead of me. It is sickening that she is doing this when Jhanvi is grieving and ill.
Maya is again being high and mighty and making excuses for Vandana!
Originally posted by DriftInfinitely

And yet again, Vandana is being manipulative and was emotionally blackmailing Arjun by saying that you are putting Maya's mum ahead of me. It is sickening that she is doing this when Jhanvi is grieving and ill.
Maya is again being high and mighty and making excuses for Vandana!

Vandana has also told Maya that even if she does not come back, It is fine with her. She wants to trigger Maya to the extent that she will show her other side. Maya is trying hard to fit the bill but that lady is not acknowledging it. She wants to forget all that has happened and move on in her life but Vandana is not letting her do that. 
Originally posted by katrinasalman

Vandana has also told Maya that even if she does not come back, It is fine with her. She wants to trigger Maya to the extent that she will show her other side. Maya is trying hard to fit the bill but that lady is not acknowledging it. She wants to forget all that has happened and move on in her life but Vandana is not letting her do that.

Vandana is believing ashwin the psycho that died 😆
This shows how intelligent she is lmfao
She is willing to believe the torturer not the victim
Maya was the victim but no according to vandana Maya deserves loneliness and pain
Kya baat hai 👏
Originally posted by ishakumar

Vandana is believing ashwin the psycho that died 😆
This shows how intelligent she is lmfao
She is willing to believe the torturer not the victim
Maya was the victim but no according to vandana Maya deserves loneliness and pain
Kya baat hai 👏

Vandana has crossed all the limits. It is time to show her the place. 
Good idea!!! Really needed place 🤣 
Nowadayz i m also get tum frustratwd with some characters n story line also!! 😆 
Been on a week-long Beyhadh-free fast. Hope to continue. 😆
More than the show, some of the members here are making personal attacks by means of taunts and mockery in the name of humor. They use the words like idiot, delusional, ridiculous just because they put forth their views that contradict them. I don't want to disclose the names here as I have reported those cases. One of the members created a thread, badmouthing a member having the username dristhi. I had reported immediately after I saw it. The worst part of it is there are members who make personal attacks but when it comes to them, they will say the same thing.  

Coming to the show, I did not find any logic in Vandana's dialogues when she said that she gave 15 years to this house whereas she was staying with Arjun's dad on live-in relationships. Maya had prayed to Ganesha's idol before entering her sasuraal. Her attempts are genuine but if she came back to her old self, it was Vandana who had bought it for herself. Her ways are wrong. There is no need for her to trigger or provoke Maya only to expose her. Any sensible mother would try to bring their DIL to the right track before exposing her. If she had changed her attitude, things would have been different. Maya may be bad or manipulative according to some of the members here but Vandana is no less when it comes to manipulation. She goes to the extent of emotional blackmail which is worse than Maya's manipulation. She forces her views on Arjun even after he is married.