Beyhadh

Beyhadh Frustration Thread - Page 2

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

๐Ÿ˜†
Realised that I forgot to mention that I was talking about Vandana. Have edited my post to add a couple of points. ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by DriftInfinitely - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

๐Ÿ˜†
Realised that I forgot to mention that I was talking about Vandana. Have edited my post to add a couple of points. ๐Ÿ˜›

oh yes.. I could have guessed that you were talking about vandana๐Ÿ˜† she is sooo uhhh.g...vgfbc ... -.- I want to hit my head n the wall.. many times!!
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is a much needed thread๐Ÿ˜†
Chalo abb sabb apna apna frustration utharo๐Ÿคฃ
Lianaa thumbnail
Hadh hai yaar!!!!!! -.-
I'm kind of uncomfortable with the fact that Maya has no purpose left in her life other than being accepted as a bahu. What happened to her company that she worked so hard to build and put her heart and soul into? Or checking with her mum from time to time to find out if she is ok? Gosh. Edited by DriftInfinitely - 7 years ago
PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

What did he do now? ๐Ÿ˜†

All the buzz about him ditching maya for saanjh ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Lianaa thumbnail
so... jhanvi is bad?? Now it makes sense why she acted like a bad mother.. coz she is a bad mother!!!!
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
i like kushal but not in this role. there is no chemistry between him and jennifer and he always looks so bored. i hate to agree with this but i think they need a new male lead. maybe someone who has done a few shows but not as a lead as yet. unfortunately for whoever is in arjun's role the show is about maya so they will always kinda be in the shadows but i think it would be a good opportunity for the right actor. 
This content was originally posted by: ..Violetta..

so... jhanvi is bad?? Now it makes sense why she acted like a bad mother.. coz she is a bad mother!!!!

Maybe she is not Maya's real mother. I am stunned that she is trying to prove that is Maya is mentally unstable.
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Much needed thread 
Thanks GM