Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Aur Phir Sonakshi Chali Gayi - Ishwari (And then Sonakshi left!)

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Kitna asaan tha yeh kehna na Ishwari, when you said, "Aur phir Sonakshi chali gayi...! Aur usne sirf Dev sey Rishta nahin toda...usne hum sab ki umeedein bhi todi! "

Aur uska kya Ishwari, jo tumne kiya.

Tumne toh Sonakshi ki Zindagi hie cheen lee! You snatched away her happiness and life.

Remember, if your hopes and happiness was shattered; if your Dev's life was shattered; then so was Sonakshi's.

Sonakshi suffered as well.

Anyway, I felt Ishwari's pain...I kind of understood what she was going through, but then Ishwari herself was majorly responsible for whatever trauma she is in, alongside Dev and Sonakshi.

Now I'm waiting for the time when it's revealed to everyone that Suhana is Suhana Dev Sonakshi Dixit.

I also wish there is custody battle because it gives curiousity and TRPs to the show even though we kind of know the outcome of the track.😆

One thing is sure; KRPKAB isn't unique anymore as it's now presenting the subplots of other famous already aired soap operas. However, the treatment given to it looks different.😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dbrk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

Kitna asaan tha yeh kehna na Ishwari, when you said, "Aur phir Sonakshi chali gayi...! Aur usne sirf Dev sey Rishta nahin toda...usne hum sab ki umeedein bhi todi! "

Aur uska kya Ishwari, jo tumne kiya.

Tumne toh Sonakshi ki Zindagi hie cheen lee! You snatched away her happiness and life.

Remember, if your hopes and happiness was shattered; if your Dev's life was shattered; then so was Sonakshi's.

Sonakshi suffered as well.

Anyway, I felt Ishwari's pain...I kind of understood what she was going through, but then Ishwari herself was majorly responsible for whatever trauma she is in, alongside Dev and Sonakshi.

Now I'm waiting for the time when it's revealed to everyone that Suhana is Suhana Dev Sonakshi Dixit.

I also wish there is custody battle because it gives curiousity and TRPs to the show even though we kind of know the outcome of the track.😆

One thing is sure; KRPKAB isn't unique anymore as it's now presenting the subplots of other famous already aired soap operas. However, the treatment given to it looks different.😎

Worst thing that Ishwari said today was "mere baad Dev ka kya hoga". Today when Dev has left Sonakshi, real love of his life. Ishwari has now got this insight that Dev will becum alone after is no more.
This was the biggest truth when Dev and Sonakshi were together. Sonakshi was Dev's wife and Ishwari mother. Ishwari was so possessive about Dev at that time that she din even want his wife to have any say in Dev's life or family. Din she realise it that time that she will be no more someday and if she doesnt allow Dev and Sona to bond, it will be her Dev only who will be left alone. What a hypocrit female.
Ishwari knows her son well, he knows Dev will never love anyone as much as he loved Sonakshi, so, anyother in Dev's life will never be a threat to her god status in Dev's life. So till she is alive Dev will only be hers and she will get toy in form of grand child.
ashlyn12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is one thing. Kuch Rang's storytelling has always been different. Like Vicky and Elena said " is ghar me drama hain but doosre ghar se kam hain" that ia exactly what the story situation is exactly like.
Ishwari just victimises herself so much that she fails to understand that others have suffered too. She feels that she is the only one traumatised by the whole incident! 
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wahi tho self obsessed bhudhi ishwari and blaming games on sona
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is mushkil for people to identify their own mistake. With Ishwari it is namumkin!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ishwari has crossed all limits already! There is no hope for her to change! She will never understand Sonakshi's perspective! 
Good to see your post Dev! ðŸ¤—
cscs thumbnail
KRP was always same yet different. 
Ishwari will never learn and continue blaming Sonakshi for everything. 
N i really want a custody battle and per nup child clause getting disclosed. Ishwari's face will be a treat to watch ATM. She herself blocked all the way of her son's happiness and lets see who she will blame then.