Posted: 7 years ago
Guys did anyone watch the last episode? What happened to Shaan, Rajni, Dev & Shogu?
Dev has confessed & proposed Shogu in Friday episode apparently he too loved her from childhood & he puts a chip in her finger as a ring but Surili interferes & imposes her decision of Shogu marrying Mathew to which she gives in. Dev decides to expose Mathew as he become powerless by seeing red colour on engagement day he ties everyone including Dev tries to electrocute Kants but Rajni saves them & Iqbal enters as a robot he himself changes as Shaan & ask Rajni to leave to Robo world & Rajni hands over Ram to Rajjo Amrish sees her as a robo & Shaan finds Rajni's remote left on ground and Amrish ask him to bring back Rajni
As expected they had screwed it.. Like Completely messed up.. 
DevTa had some scenes on Friday, but the fact, it was just forceful from Dev's side to save family... But when he got to know Matthew had some weakness, he gave up and thanked himself to be saved from Shogota. 

About Shaan and Rajni, well it was one of the most stupidest thing one can ever watch. Shaan didn't even trust Dev or Rajni when they kept confirming Matthew is still a villian and humanoid. He definitely trusted matthew more than those who had been by him through thick and thin.

Only decently well part was Shaan crying at the end of the episode because Rajni left Planet Earth and he didn't actually want her to go. Even Iqbaal's entry his role and stuff was vague and appeared forceful. They should have taken at least two more days to finish the show. Or likeOk should have given Maha episodes 
It was a bit hurried but the way they showed it (abrupt end, only Amrish coming to know that Rajni is a robot etc), indicates that they might have plans for a second season.
Originally posted by shahsb_26

DevTa had some scenes on Friday, but the fact, it was just forceful from Dev's side to save family... But when he got to know Matthew had some weakness, he gave up and thanked himself to be saved from Shogota. 

About Shaan and Rajni, well it was one of the most stupidest thing one can ever watch. Shaan didn't even trust Dev or Rajni when they kept confirming Matthew is still a villian and humanoid. He definitely trusted matthew more than those who had been by him through thick and thin.

Only decently well part was Shaan crying at the end of the episode because Rajni left Planet Earth and he didn't actually want her to go. Even Iqbaal's entry his role and stuff was vague and appeared forceful. They should have taken at least two more days to finish the show. Or likeOk should have given Maha episodes 

Can I ask something. During this whole time  did shaan ever come to know that Rajni didnt electrocute her Mil but was trying to restart her heart ????

Did this misunderstanding ever clear up ?

If not how did he soften towards her ?
Originally posted by Dramabeans

Can I ask something. During this whole time  did shaan ever come to know that Rajni didnt electrocute her Mil but was trying to restart her heart ????

Did this misunderstanding ever clear up ?

If not how did he soften towards her ?

No he didn't. He soften out towards her because Amrish and RAM made sure Rajni stays around Shaan 24*7 and had also helped Kants in several other ways like helping Sharmila, playing kabadi and lastly the final stroke was saving his family from Matthew. 

But actually he hadn't really soften up towards her till last episode😆. He had continued to mistreat Rajni and told her to get lost just a week back and Rajni really did, that's how Rajjo came into picture ðŸ¥± and Shaan fell for her. 
Edited by shahsb_26 - 7 years ago

Though Dev proposed Shogu to save Kants what he said was sincere it's clear that he too loved her from childhood he made it clear about his feelings he was not faking it was genuine & he didn't thank that he got saved from Shogu but he got saved from getting hurt from Mathew & the last 2 episodes they cut many scenes which v saw in BTS due to lack of time. There was a BTS in which Shaan says to Rajni that he knows Dev loves Shogu & he is doing all this to save her which was supposed to be aired in last episode but got cut & they cut Rajni & Dev planning to expose Mathew during engagement he ask Rajni to wear a red saree & come instead of Rajjo they cut all scenes they even cut Dev's proposal were he says she is his inspiration to become DBang all due to lack of time even they cut short the electrocute scene which was actually lengthy the cast was shooting it for whole noon the channel could have given an hour episode yesterday
I am thankful to all BTS v got to c the makers planned many thing but couldn't show because of channel & yes I really greatful at least they showed Dev's POV I frankly didn't expect his confession to come up at least now v know Dev's feelings too Edited by Az07 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Az07

Though Dev proposed Shogu to save Kants what he said was sincere it's clear that he too loved her from childhood he made it clear about his feelings he was not faking it was genuine & he didn't thank that he got saved from Shogu but he got saved from getting hurt from Mathew & the last 2 episodes they cut many scenes which v saw in BTS due to lack of time. There was a BTS in which Shaan says to Rajni that he knows Dev loves Shogu & he is doing all this to save her which was supposed to be aired in last episode but got cut & they cut Rajni & Dev planning to expose Mathew during engagement he ask Rajni to wear a red saree & come instead of Rajjo they cut all scenes they even cut Dev's proposal were he says she is his inspiration to become DBang all due to lack of time even they cut short the electrocute scene which was actually lengthy the cast was shooting it for whole noon the channel could have given an hour episode yesterday
I am thankful to all BTS v got to c the makers planned many thing but couldn't show because of channel & yes I really greatful at least they showed Dev's POV I frankly didn't expect his confession to come up at least now v know Dev's feelings too

Hoping for season 2😲 

I hope they show the deleted scenes too for the show😲 haven't watched  BTS as such.. 

Hoping for season 2😲

I hope they show the deleted scenes too for the show😲haven't watched BTS as such..

It's not makers fault they shot many things to clear all ends but had to edit because of lack of time it's all channels fault
Originally posted by Az07

I am thankful to all BTS v got to c the makers planned many thing but couldn't show because of channel & yes I really greatful at least they showed Dev's POV I frankly didn't expect his confession to come up at least now v know Dev's feelings too

Can you share link to those BTS videos?