ISHRA One Shot: Tu Hi Ishq Mera Anniversary celebration of Ishra

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello friends

Hope you all haven't forgotten me...I know you all must be waiting for my update I am sorry for keeping you all wait.. actually I was not well weakness and Doctor Asked me to have rest... 

Getting better and as I have pending request from mehak and ishra anniversary celebration I couldn't stop my self to write ...

Hopefully I am able to write what you wanted me to write mehak...Sorry if I didn't match your expectations...

Happy anniversary of ishra to all ishra fans... 

Below is the one shot

Hope you all will enjoy...
Edited by ishrasoul - 7 years ago
hi friends

This one shot is written in the request of mehak... I have taken the plot after ishra realize that they are in love but didn't confessed and after Mani entry Raman is angry on Ishita . He fights with her and return late drunk...

Ishra one shot : Tu Hi Ishq Mera

Ishita getting worried as clock struck 1 am and Raman still didn't return..  Ishita curses herself for making Raman angry as she knows that Raman doesn't like Mani and he hates most when Ishita praises Mani ... She feel bad for making Raman jealous...

She was lost in her thoughts when door open and Raman enters stumbling in drunk state.  

Seeing him Ishita runs to him and tries to hold him but Raman ignores her and moves towards room.. Ishita follows him

Ishita: ramannn...

Raman turns and sees her then again makes face and sits on bed putting his palms on his cheeks and pout... 

Ishita comes inside the room and sits beside Raman and says: Raman... I am sorry... Mein...

Raman stay silent...

Ishita: Raman you are angry na...

Raman: I will not talk to anyone not with ishi... Saying this he lays on bed and put his arms on his face...

Ishita : Raman...

Raman shook his head in no and makes a pout..  Ishita chuckles seeing Raman childish antics..

Raman glares at her and crosses his arms and says: hans Rahi ho na Tum bhi... Meri janeman bhi yonhi hansiti hai...

Ishita: janeman??? Kis ki baat KAR rahy ho raman

Raman: Meri janeman sab say Sundar hai he says dreamily

Ishita gets jealous listening to Raman words and says: Kon hai apki janeman???

Raman takes out his phone and shows his wallpaper Ishita smiles seeing her picture... Raman kisses the photos and hugs it close to his heart and says: ye hai Meri janeman...

Ishita feels on cloud nine listening to janeman for herself from Raman...

Raman: Meri janeman Meri madrasan Meri ishi...

Ishita smiles and was staring at Raman lovingly...

Raman sees her staring at him he open his mouth open and says: haww don't stare like this you are eyeing my izzat... Who are you and what are you doing here... Where is my janeman...

Ishita hits her forehead and shook her head realizing that Raman is too drunk to understand anything or recognize anyone...

Raman: Kon ho...

Ishita tries to say but Raman interrupt her and says: madrasan zaroor us Mani shani Kay Saath hogi...

Ishita looks at him and says: Mani shani????

Raman: Haan he is shani of my life... From when he has enter my life he totally spoil my life.. ishi doesn't give time to me everything she will be Gaga over Mani shani...

Ishita: that very bad your madrasan is very bad...

Raman: don't call my madrasan bad... My madrasan is angel... Bus thori pagal hai...

Ishita: pagal???

Raman : hmmm pagal she doesn't understand that I don't like Mani but still she ignore me...

Ishita: phr to apko usy punishment deni chahiye...

Raman: no... How can I give her punishment... 

Ishita: why???

Raman : because... I... Lo...

Ishita was getting impatient to hear Raman the golden words but Raman stop and says: how bad you are listening what that madrasan should listen..

Ishita chuckles ...

Raman: madrasan be dekh liya na to Tum par talwar Chala laygi...

Ishita makes a shocking face.. raman smiles and says: jhansi ki Rani Jo hai...

Raman: but I am angry with her... She never apraise like Mani .. I am her husband but she always fight with me... Mein kitna pyaar Karta Hoon per wo nahe karti saying this he dozes off while ishita gets determine to remove all insecurity of Raman and confess her love...

Morning

Raman wakes up with head ache he searches Ishita but doesn't find her.. he makes face and says: zaroor dant nikalne gayi hogi...

He was taking out his dress when he sees note..He takes out the note and reads...

Ravan Kumar 

Raat ko bohat PE KAR aye thy... Very bad... Sorry to bologay nahe... Come to blue moon park... Right now... 

Waiting for you

Jhansi ki Rani

Raman ruffles his hairs after reading the note... He took out grey suit and gets ready and head to park...

Raman reaches there and was looking here and there to find ishita.. a small Kid come to him and  signs him to sit.. raman sit kid blind folds him.. and holds his hands and takes him to the garden egde from where the view of city seen.. and it was all decorated with flowers... 

Raman: whats all this...open my eyes...
Ishita comes and hugs him from back sensing the touch raman says: Ishita

Ishita: kiya baat hai foran pehchan liya...

Raman: APNI sansoon ko pehchane ki zaroorat nahe Hoti...

Ishita blushes listening to him and holds his hand and Takes him to the edge and opens his eyes standing in front of him... 

Raman gets lost seeing Ishita dressed in his favorite bliss saree with red blouse and her airs were open flying in air... unable to take his passionate aze Ishita stumbles looses her balance but raman holds her..

Both were lost in each other and shares an eyelock...Without breaking the eyelock ram makes her stand on her feet while ishita snakes her arms around his neck and rest her head on his chest...

Both were feeling goosebumps in each other closeness...

Ishita :Raman i want you to hold my hand life time... Always save me from falling...

Raman was just looking at her...

Ishita smiles and sits on her knees and forward red rose  and ask: I really love you ... Kab hua ye pyaar kab mein ISS ravan Kumar ki khudkhud Kay bina Jeena bhool gayi kab Meri zindagi Sirf ye ravan Kumar bangaya pata hi nahe Chala... 

Raman gets surprised listening to Ishita confession...

Ishita: Sachi bohat pyaar karti Hoon mein apse Raman... Kab mein aur Tum hum hogaye pata hi nahe Chala... I love you Raman...

Raman smiles and says: pagal madrasan... 

Ishita makes pout and says: Raman my knee is hurting...

Raman makes her stand and says: I love you too Meri pagal madrasan...

Ishita: pagal madrasan nahe would Kaho na ho AP Meri photo ko dekh KAR kehty ho...

Raman looks at her and then smiles showing his dimple and says: kiya kahoon...

Ishita hits him and says: nautanki..

Raman: I don't know...

Ishita: you are so bad Raman... Aik to mein ne confess kiya per AP so nahe Keh rahy ho Muje Sunna hai...

Raman pulls her closer and wraps his arms around her waist and move closer to her and whisper in her ears: I love you janeman... Making ishita shudder listening to his husky voice...

Both smiles and hugs. Right and both shouts I love you making the voice echo in the surrounding... Both feel contended and hugs each other...

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love you

Rida

Edited by ishrasoul - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Kavya_P

Beautiful os Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
Welcome back di 
How r u now
I hope u r fine

Coming to os      This is wonderful di      So simple yet so beautiful     U r great writer di sacchi
Lovely os rida
Loved raman's cute antics
Finally ishita confessed and he too confessed his feelings
Would have loved if they had kissed
Awesome one

Ps-get well soon
Awesome Update ...
loved it...
thnx 4 pm...