TOI:Helly Shah and Anjum Fakih to play parallel leads on Devanshi!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Helly Shah and Anjum Fakih to play parallel leads on Devanshi

TNN | Updated: Feb 13, 2017, 12.51 PM IST
Helly Shah and Anjum Fakih to play parallel leads on Devanshi
Colors TV's popular drama is all set to take a major leap. This leap will be a big one as the children will be growing up and the story will completely change as well.

Actress Helly Shah, who was earlier seen on the show Swaragini as Swara, will now essay the role of Devanshi. The makers of the show have roped in actress Anjum Fakih to play the role of Devanshi's sister Sakshi.

Anjum, who is known for her stint on the show 'Tere Sheher Mein', will now play the parallel lead alongside Helly Shah. The makers are yet to rope in the male lead of the show as he will be the key character on the show.

The show will now focus on the lives of grown up Devanshi and Sakshi. It will also feature a love triangle between the male lead and the two actresses.

swara ..confirmed it
i wonder which direction leap will take
Thanks for sharing.

The article seems to indicate that the focus will change with the leap. I wonder if they will continue with the mata concept.
Thanks for sharing it.
I have no idea what will be the story post-leap, can't wait to see it! I guess we might get some clues from the episodes of this week.
Thank you for sharing the info.