Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: loveangel94

Yep rudra๐Ÿ˜‰ going  to rock in air and om Going to rock in jungle ๐Ÿคฃ

yup all obros are haing different elemets๐Ÿ˜†
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ElviraRK_PC

Maybe Im wrong...But today they are shooting at plane:) And Lee started shoot today:))

u r always right yaar
Originally posted by: loveangel94

I think  this will be comedy Wala revenge. Rudra  is Casanova. Definitely  he will be either  ex of sara or he will try to flirt. Sara will in return  teach him lesson. I expect  something  like this as sara is Comeo. This act may be to show rudra personality which  is lost in ib for  long time. I m loving  this. 

yes me too think same comedy track hoga ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope it is funny track..Bcz I dont want Rudy lose his innocence..Yes I want him become more mature..But dont lose his comedy timing and innocence. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Rudra and his flirting. She must be some ex fling wanting to get her back at him. Wonder when Sumo wil re-emrge? So many villains. Like "Kiten Aadmi Te?" Here it's "Kitene Villains Te?"
In the promo Svetlana should have said "Oberoi's ki PAAP Ki Lanka" not "Oberoi's ki Lanka".

#PaapKiPujariOberois!

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oberoi elders are not at all saints. There are many elite people in real life who have become rich by destroying many people and even killing many people. There was once a news on how the owner of Haldiram snacks hired someone to kill a tea stall owner who did not moved the stall from the front of his shop saying his generation put the stall here only. So I am not surprised if so many people has complaints against elder Oberois. 
Amekha thumbnail
For rudra? Does this mean we won't have to see romi again? Anyways i am glad baby is here. I was starting to doubt he will be in IB.
Originally posted by: ..Amekha..

For rudra? Does this mean we won't have to see romi again? Anyways i am glad baby is here. I was starting to doubt he will be in IB.

NBs are getting packed nah i just hope they never returns 
Amekha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kusharberry

NBs are getting packed nah i just hope they never returns 

Even svetlana? That's a relief.๐Ÿ˜† Will they show om leaving the house today since DBO starts on monday
Originally posted by: ..Amekha..

Even svetlana? That's a relief.๐Ÿ˜† Will they show om leaving the house today since DBO starts on monday

aaj nahi hoga may be this coming week hopefully these kapoors get packed then om will be free