Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh Bete KiπŸ˜†...you mean they will RETURN to the train station after doing jungle mein shaadi and THEN Billu will come and save them? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...so wait, then Om ka toh koi matlab hi nahin banta to stay back there...is Shivaay gonna take the newlyweds back with him to OM?πŸ˜†

Haan toh itne din ka outdoor ho gaya kaafi nahi hai isse zyada vacation gul mam nahi afford kar sakti πŸ˜† but OM ka toh pata nahi yeh meri assumption hai reading the updates by om deewanis on twitter jitna main inko avoid karna chahti hoon utha hi unke spoilers meri tl main aate hai πŸ₯±
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Almost falling out of the train πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
Are they going to fall out of the train, then spend the day in the jungle and thus bechari Gauri is declared characterless by gao-wale and so, Om steps in & marries her to save their izzat...  After all this, Om might pull a Shivaay again.. he will also find it difficult to accept this marriage which he has forced upon himself πŸ€£ And Dadi neeeds to go to DBO.. Om needs her takaar and shaadi lectures.. & abhi abhi ek khayal aaya ab Svetlana ka kya hoga..??  I'm dying to see her reaction to her fiance ki shaadi.. πŸ€£

EDIT:
*SIGH* I wish this story would have been given some time.. It might have been interesting.. πŸ˜†

After reading your update, DBO sounds tolerable today.. I'm going to skip the wedding with 3 dulha and watch DBO πŸ˜†

hahaha yes, this is why I was ROFL-ing so much while watching the promo...Jhanvi ko bachaane ke liye Om got engaged to Svet...now to save another girl, he's married her...agli ladki milegi toh phir Gauri ko chhod ke usse bhi shaadi kar lega?πŸ˜†...Poor Svet...Om toh BEWAFA nikla🀣...Time to extend the Behroopia VM after seeing her reactionπŸ˜†...I guess she'll just go running back to Tej conveniently. 

Btw DBO waali Jhanvi Thakuraain already diedπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...ek Jhanvi ko bhi nahin bachaa paaya OmπŸ˜†

Yes, Daadi needs to come and assault Om with her takkar ki shaadi-baazi waale lectures now...Billu ko thoda break doπŸ˜†
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RiKara k7 shadi. ...I expected them to get married soon...but yeh yo skates wala khargosh ko bhi piche chod gaye 
Honestly, bring them back to mumbai...first  half mein shivika or omru dikha d3na...Dbo mein rumya, RiKara or shivay ka cameo ... 
Ab Gaurika sisters hain...to inko bhi screen space mini chaiye.

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

O Bete Ki! You guys watched this? Flying Om-Gauri πŸ€£ I think this is them falling out the train πŸ˜†

LMFAO Train toh was over a bridge on the river when they were falling...matlab wahaan se fall kar ke yeh log directly jungle mein gire? πŸ€£...

LMFAO Train toh was over a bridge on the river when they were falling...matlab wahaan se fall kar ke yeh log directly jungle mein gire? πŸ€£...

train se gire jungle main atke wah wah

time to annoy Rikara deewanis with trolling sessions I in their forum. abhi tak toh I haven't made an entry there. 

and chalo 150 ho gaya 2nd thread main move Karlo

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Fary, I don't think it's worth the headache to engage with these fans in their forum...so much pettiness all around. 

Anyways, you might want to post the link to the next thread here again...I've already moved there.
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hahaha yes, this is why I was ROFL-ing so much while watching the promo...Jhanvi ko bachaane ke liye Om got engaged to Svet...now to save another girl, he's married her...agli ladki milegi toh phir Gauri ko chhod ke usse bhi shaadi kar lega?πŸ˜†...Poor Svet...Om toh BEWAFA nikla🀣...Time to extend the Behroopia VM after seeing her reactionπŸ˜†...I guess she'll just go running back to Tej conveniently. 

Btw DBO waali Jhanvi Thakuraain already diedπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...ek Jhanvi ko bhi nahin bachaa paaya OmπŸ˜†

Yes, Daadi needs to come and assault Om with her takkar ki shaadi-baazi waale lectures now...Billu ko thoda break doπŸ˜†

Hahaha.. Yeh do extend behroopia.. πŸ˜†

If Om goes back home & Svetlana still stays at OM.. then Bechari Gauri will be sooo scandalized when he gets to know about Om-Svetlana-Tej-Jhanvi story.. Kahan aake phaas gayi chori.. I really hope she gets some fundu dialogues πŸ€£ ... Would be fun!! πŸ˜†

Yes, let Billu-Billi learn and teach romance to each other some time πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Btw I have a feeling Anika Billu ke moves Billu pe hi practice karegi πŸ€£

P.S. When are we supposed to move to new CC? 150 pages is the limit right?

I'm guessing yes.. πŸ€£ But it looks risky.. no safety net. πŸ˜• & Kunal is fixing his pony as soon as they land.. πŸ˜†

they are tied with harness I am sure they have taken their safety measures before aise hi toh nahi phenk denge lol

and yes everybody link to #2 is on Pg 1 πŸ˜Š so ab Rudy ki tarah ek room se doosre main transfer ho jao