Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

||His Silent Love|| Chptr 1 updated on pg1 (16.02)

Ashvneet2399 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
                   ||His Silent Love||

Prologue

I looked at his lips trying to decipher what exactly is he talking about ? But failed miserably because of the sight in front . His pink delicious looking full lips . His looks had always been a distraction making me wonder how on Earth is it even possible for someone to be this gorgeous . But then again never get fooled by the cover of the book . This is one of those lessons I've learnt in my 17 years of existence. 

Shaking my head slightly to remove those thoughts , I focused on him again . He was shouting on me looking damn angry . Okay, what crime in God's name did I commit to get him this furious ? I inhaled a deep breath to calm down my frantic nerves . Not like am the little Amelia who would be scared of angry men . Am grown up now , though such situations do scare me a little till date but it isn't like I can't handle myself now . 

I saw him throwing his hands up in the air frantically exasperated . Okay , now I seriously should get to know what's happening ? I focused my gaze over his lips again and that's when I got his words . 

"What the f-ck were you thinking , walking here like that ?" 

Duh ! Can't I even walk on my own ? What the hell is his problem ?

"Didn't you hear the loud honking of my car or are you deaf ?" 

Deaf ? Wow , What a cruel joke ! Somebody please come and tell me this is just one of his sick jokes . I just can't believe this . He really doesn't know or is he doing all this purposely , just to hurt me . If so , then to his utter disappointment , words like these don't  hurt me , not anymore . 

"Are you mute too or cat got your tongue? C'mon speak up now . Do you really hate your life to such an extent that you desperately wanna end it ?" 

With his every single word , anger kept seeping under my skin . This dude really needs to f-ck off . 

Came down Amelia . You shouldn't let him  get to you . This shouldn't bother you , you grew up with all this . 

Calming myself down , I did what am best at . 

I smiled brightly at him making my eyes twinkle like I just didn't hear any of his words , which is the truth anyways . I actually didn't hear a single word , I read his lips . This is how I am . This is what I do to know what the person in front is saying . 

He looked taken aback by my response . Off course , he didn't expect any such response . Well , who cares anyways . With this I turn back and move ahead my way . 

I come to face people like him daily , taunting me and making my disability a target to hit on , to hurt me . Yeah ! I am deaf and now , am completely fine with it . It's not like It was my choice and I am the one to be blamed for my disability . 

With these thoughts , I shoved away the thoughts of Austin Miller like all those people but what I didn't know was that it was just the beginning . 

The beginning of the journey to become His Silent Love  .

Edited by Ashvneet2399 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashvneet2399 thumbnail
                                                    Note

Hey everyone ! How you guys doing?  Yup am starting a story here.  Prologue posted above.  
I know I had been absent here since a long time, I had my own reasons and I can't promise to b regular here in future too. 
But I could say that I would try my best to be. 

If you like this story kindly let me know. 

To get pms for this story add me in your buddy list and 
If you don't want the pms kindly remove me from your buddy list.  

Thank you all. 

Ashvneet2399 thumbnail
Chapter 1

I watched sitting near my window as the white fluffy clouds glided over the blue sky . The brightly shining sun emerging , enlightening the whole atmosphere with its warm rays . It was like a bright light of happiness entering in my dark dull life . If only this was the truth . 

I continued watching the mesmerising beauty of the nature as some of the birds came into the view flying together in a group . They must be chirping right now , right ? People say that the chirping of birds is melodious tune to their ears . Inhaling a deep long breathe I sighed . I wish , I could be as lucky as them to hear that melodious sound . 

A slight touch on my shoulder brought an abrupt halt to my wandering thoughts . It was then that I perceived the presence of my mom . I turned around stretching my lips into a bright smile . She kissed my cheek wishing me Good Morning and I did the same . She told me to get ready before leaving my room .

My mom , Ella Willson ... She is my idol , my inspiration , my strength , my happiness and my everything . No words can do any justice to describe how wonderful person she is . 

Checking myself in the mirror one last time , I was almost ready . My petite body cladded in the colourless white and grey uniform , my waist length long brunette hairs tied in a high ponytail and here , am ready for the school . 

Locking my bag in my locker , I walked towards my class whilst hugging my books close to my chest . The atmosphere around me wasn't any different from any other day . Students bantering with their friends could be seen and some bimbos , with their faces painted with tons of makeup and their skirts too high to be called school uniform , could be seen swanking off either their expensive clutch or recently manicured nails to each other . I rolled my eyes at them when one of them pointed towards me and the others giggled . These bimbos have got such a sulking boring life I tell u , that they entertain themselves by poking their noses in other's lives . I scowled and walked ahead very well aware of the usual curious , sympathetic , helpful and even some disgusted glances directed towards none other than me .

Seriously ? 

C'mon get yourself a life , I wanted to scream aloud , if only I could . I'm only deaf plus mute  , not an antique piece here to stare on .

God ! This literally sucks . 

That's when my ultimate saviour , my one and only best friend , Innayat Collins , my Inni enters into the scene . She's not only my best friend but also the sister I never had . Unlike me , she's quite beautiful brunette with those mesmerising dark black eyes . It isn't like am an ugly nerd who sits in a corner and doesn't have any friends . I do have many friends but best friend, Nope ! Only Inni . I'm just not the person to initiate a conversation .

Duh ! Who am I even kidding ? I never talk . Sometimes I just forget about my disability , but with God's grace I've many people around to remind me of it . 

Anyways , after greeting each other with our signature warm hug , we both went to our class together . 

The classes went in a blur with me trying my best to cope up with the notes and reading teacher's lips at the same time . Sometimes it becomes quite hard for me to cope up with all this but as it is said Practice makes a man perfect . Well in my case , a girl we can say . 

Because of my ability to read a person's lips , I've gotten admission here in any ordinary school with normal students though students here are far from to be called normal . My mom wanted me to continue with that so called special school for deaf . 

Special , my foot ! Believe me when I say there's nothing to be called special about those schools . Teachers there hardly give any shit about teaching or about the welfare of their students instead they are focused more to make their lives a living hell by constantly reminding the students of their disability . 

And with the usual boring stuff , school was over in a blink . Finally , It's the time . Collecting my bag , I went towards the practice room . 

Dumping my bag along with my coat at one of the corners, I loosened my tie and rolled my sleeves upto the elbows . Getting my feet free from the shoes , Am ready to loose myself in my world . My real world of dance . Who said you need music to dance ? It's all inside you and I dance to breathe, to live , to forget, to dream and to be happy . I took my position in the middle of the large room . Pointing my toes , straightening my arms , I start with swirling around , moving fluently with my moves . Dance is not only my passion, it's my life . It's the only way I express myself . It's the only time you get to see the real me . As I move forward with my steps , I see the whole world disappearing . I lead my steps with my heart , breaking down my walls , realising my feelings . I'm no more sad about my pathetic life , I loose all the pain just like that and finally I smile ; I smile the my true bright twinkling smile . 

Lost in my dance , I wasn't aware of the time passing away . I was about to finish with the last split when I perceived someone's presence behind me .

Shit ! Who's here ? And there I loose my balance and trip myself twisting my ankle . Am just gonna fall down now . God ! Help me . A little screeching voice left my usual silent throat . 

Here I go on the floor with a thud sound landing on my bum . F-ck ! It hurts . My foot ! Shit ! It's throbbing with pain , I can't move . Ugh ! I cup my ankle and silent tears start flowing because of the unbearable pain . 

Out of no where two masculine hands snatch my my ankle away from my hands . What the f-ck ? 

I look up towards the owner of those hands and repent it the very next second .

Those ocean blue deep orbs held my breath . This man here , in front of my eyes , is a devilishly handsome species of Humans I've ever come across . 

He's saying something but who cares right now . It's not like I always come across such hot boys . 

Darn ! What am I doing ? I shake my head and a perplexed frown makes its way to his forehead . My fingers are itching to smoothen it . 

God ! Get yourself a grip , Amelia . I try to scrutinise his lips . This is getting me insane now . I shove away his hands off me and try to stand . 

Ow ! Shit ! It truly hurts and I fell back on my bum . Damn ! 

The hot piece here is again saying something and this time I get it . 

"Be careful ! I guess you got your ankle sprained . Don't try to stand . Be still ." 
Ashvneet2399 thumbnail
...Edited by Ashvneet2399 - 7 years ago
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ashu here😲

You won't believe but I was missing you yesterday. 🤗
Congratulations for new story dearie⭐️ but why here🤔

will you not come to ja forum now?!

Btw,how are you??
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome prologue Ashu😃
It is nice to hear from you again⭐️ 
Edited by Nonie12345 - 7 years ago
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back kiddo... 🤗
Hope you are doing well... 
Forum seemed less entertaining without you being part of it... 
But now since you are back, it'll be fun again... 🥳

Will read the prologue soon n comment... But I'm eager to read your wonderful writing again... 
sho123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi welcome back ashu
Glad u r back
Now everything seems complete
Hope u r fine and we r always with u
Love you Edited by sho123 - 7 years ago
sho123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sho123

Hi welcome back ashu
Glad u r back
Now everything seems complete
Hope u r fine and we r always with u
Love you

now about ur story now going to read the prologue
sho123 thumbnail
Congrats for new story ashu
Loved the concept
Omg Amelia is deaf heroine name is Amelia
Her encounter with her hero who doesn't know that the girl is actually deaf the one on which he is taunting her
And her last line... what I didn't know was that it was just the beginning .This I love the most
Do update it soon
Once again missed you