[Episodes 246-250] Of Films, Flowers, and Fabrics

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Dwelling on the Details: Of Films, Flowers, and Fabrics

[Episode 246] January 23rd, 2017

- "RAM!" Shogu actually said his name finally! If she did earlier, I clearly don't remember, but yay for this little Shogu/Ram moment! Ram is such a mischievous bachcha! And Shogu has a tendency to reach out to him. I can just imagine her and Dev playing with him - in an alternate universe, of course!

- "Toh aami dukhi hoye jaabo!" BANGLA! "Well, uh, kya hai, na, ki hum bahut hi proud Bengali hai. Toh hum jo bhi karte hai, uss mein Bengali apne aap naturally aa jaata hai."

- Ridhima killing the Bhojpuri accent and the singing, too! I have no idea how she does this! She's such a good singer in real life, and that translates over even into her robotic singing style. I wonder how hard it is to try and be melodious while keeping somewhat of a monotonous tone intact...I wouldn't be able to do it, I don't think!

- "Kono shooting-vooting na hui, okay?!" This could also be a mix of Bhojpuri-Bengali

- Oh, Dhyaan is here too! Nice to see him again! I wish he had more to do in these episodes - I miss him when he's not around!

[Episode 247] January 24th, 2017

- Rajni's low on battery...and she keels over and falls out of her chair. Props to Ridhima for managing this! It looks like she's as stiff as a board! Amrish and Dhyaan rush to Rajni's side, frantic, and then Shaan joins them. Quite a quick thinker he is! Rushes off to his room to "call the doctor" and comes back with a chip that he inserts into her back panel. Rajni is revived! And Shaan promptly whisks her away to rest. "Tum apne aap ko charge kar lo, phir shooting kar lena, okay?" "Okay, Shaan." "Main bahar nazar rakhta hoon. Okay? I'm waiting. Hurry up." Protective pati looking out for his robo-wife! Shaan has come a long way in such a short amount of time.

- "I'm sorry, MOBO. Main aapko charge karna bhool gaya." "It's okay, Ram. Galati insaan se hi hoti hai." True, haha. And this elicits a sheepish smile from Ram. "Aur waise bhi...main jaanti hoon...tumne yeh sab kuch jaan-bujhkar nahi kiya." Shaan pipes up, "Sad hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Galtiyaan insaanon se hi hoti hai. It's okay." Shaan looks up at Rajni, who gives him the tiniest of smiles. Awww!

- I love how Shaan keeps his gaze on Rajni for a bit while talking to Ram! "Ab yeh sab chhodo, tumhari MOBO ko heroine ke attitude ke baare mein bataao!" He sounds like Ram's Papa more and more! He's referring to Rajni as "MOBO," too! It's also cute how amused Shaan is while Ram is telling Rajni what he thinks a heroine's attitude should be like. Thankfully, Shaan adds his own advice at the end, cautioning Rajni to not speak rudely to anyone. Love that eyebrow quirk he does!

- "Ek minute." Shaan steps closer to Rajni, gently brushes her hair behind her shoulder, and speaks to her softly. "Waise meri Rajni kisi ke saath badtameezi se baat nahi kar sakti." The fondness in his tone is so beautiful! "You know...Kehte hue ajeeb lag raha hai, par jab tum wahan zameen pe padi thi aur tumhari battery dead ho chuki thi...Toh pehli baar mujhe laga ki...main shayad tumhe kho doonga." Awww, Shaan! He's become so much more expressive now!

- "Kya khusur-phusur chal rahi hai?" Aah, Ram, interrupting his parents' little private moment! The pointed look Rajni gives to her son is a great nuance! "Kuch nahi! So jaao ab!" The way Shaan looks up at Rajni and gives her a smile before wishing her and Ram good night! This is so precious! Shaan and Rajni are totally like a married couple with a child, like they've raised Ram together all this time!

- Shaan's adorable reactions and Rajni's moves during the Jabra Fan sequence are such fun to watch! A moment of appreciation for Ridhima in that salwaar suit! It looks so pretty on her and I love the way the fabric flares at the bottom as she spins!

- Sharmila, being the optimistic sweetheart! I never would have thought that she would be the one to try looking at situations with a positive spin, but that's character development for you! It makes me happy!

- Dhyaan takes a stand for his family...and when he's in a rough situation, Shaan comes to the rescue! What a dhamakedaar entry, too! The bond between Shaan/Dhyaan is one of my favorites among the Kant siblings. It's wonderful to see Shaan in protective brother mode, whether it's for Shogu or Dhyaan!

- Aaand now Shaan Babu has become the hero of the film, all thanks to some absolutely fantastic dialogue delivery! Along with Ram, Rajni, and Dhyaan, I'm also impressed with Shaan! He's adorable, he's attractive, AND he's got attitude! Oye hoye, hero! Kamaal kar ditta! Dil khush kar ditta!
Edited by MelodiousDreams - 7 years ago
[Episode 248] January 25th, 2017

- "Kiski baat kar raha hai?" "Aye, hero!" Shaan looks up at Rajni's call, completely confused. "Yeh aapki baat kar rahe hai!" Ahahah, Shaan's #facepalm reaction! "Marr gaya tu, Shaan. Marr gaya. Finally! Dead." This man! He is just too cute!

- Shaan is so done with his family's dramatics, LOL. Thank god for him seeing through all the nautanki in this house! His expressions give me life! And then there's Shogu. "Ab Shaan ko ek hi insaan manaa sakta hai." "Aur woh hai khud Shaan." Haha, Shogu's "W*F, no!" expression in response to her mother's dramatic exclamation! She makes an exasperated noise, like she can't believe these people don't realize the most obvious thing in the world. "Hmm! Rajni! Rajni Shaan ko manaa sakti hai!" Yep, this girl knows her brother well!

- "Hello, love." Rajni has a bouquet of flowers. For Shaan. "Yeh...aapke liye! And Rajni pokes Shaan with the flower bouquet. Gah, these two! "Aur..." Rajni also has a gift. "Yeh bhi aapke liye. Please haan keh do...my love!" Shaan is unmoved...So Rajni tries an assortment of tactics to get his resolve to melt. Aaah, this is so adorable! Love the music, love the little roothna-manaana game they've got going! I wish we could have seen more of this with these two earlier!

- "Jab insaan gussa hota hai, toh chillaate rehta hai. Udaas hota hai, toh shaant ho jaata hai. Aankhein nam ho jaati hai." From Rajni's information and logic based on facial and behavioral cues, she is able to conclude whether someone is angry or sad. She has adapted well to human society, even if her system isn't able to grasp the complicated nuances of human behavior perfectly. This interaction of Rajni's with Pappuji is heartwarming because of the fact that he is one of the few people Rajni has gotten to know beyond her immediate family...and after listening to his story about his failed career, she wants to help him be successful. How many people would go out of their way to help a stranger like this? Not many, I think. But Rajni will. Because that's why Shaan made her. To help people.

[Episode 249] January 26th, 2017

- "Aah..." Shaan comes limping into the bedroom with a portable hard drive in hand. "Yeh lo. Iss hard drive mein saare languages ki hit films hai. Unki copy hai." I can't help but laugh every time Shaan groans and moans and limps around! The poor guy is all bruised and battered but he's going out of his way to help Rajni with whatever she's up to. He doesn't know why Rajni needs all these hit films, but he gets copies for her anyway, and then he asks her what she's going to do with them! His resigned, "Okay..." as he plugs in the cable to feed her the data makes me chuckle. She wants to help make a hit film, he'll give her what she needs to do that. That's unconditional support for you!

- "Research se mujhe ek baat pata chali hai. Aapki film tab hi hit ho sakti hai jab aapke film ka sabse important part mazboot ho. Film ki script! Aapki soch bilkul school ke bachchon ki tarah galat hai. Exam mein sirf panne bharne se zyaada marks nahi milte." This is so true! Simply writing things for the sake of filling up pages does not necessarily mean that the writing is meaningful. Logic and flow are extremely important, and the devil truly is in the details! Get the logic right, maintain continuity and flow, and pay attention to the details - and the writing will shape up well!

- "Mom, hum sab ko ek saath yahan pe kyun bulaaya gaya?" "Aise kyun lag raha hai ke hum sab yudh ke qaidi hai? Aur hum sab ko line se goli maar di jaayegi?" Dhyaan turns to his brother and mimes a gunshot to the head, complete with dramatic "Dhagang!" effect. LOL, these two brothers! Ghyaan is ever the dramatic one, Dhyaan is ever the partner in crime.

- "Yeh film ke characters bataa rahi hai, ya humari reality bataa rahi hai?" Aaah, Shogu! Nailed it! Rajni may have just called her a "padi-likhi buddhu" whose ego is larger than her size - all of which is true at times - but it can't be denied that Shogu can be quite perceptive and sharp. There's also that rare soft side that she hides from view so well... 

- Rajni imitating Shogata is the best! Ridhima gets Neha's mannerisms bang on, while adding that inimitable Rajni-style twist to Shogata's trademark quirks! Oh, I love these two ladies so much! I wish we had been able to see Rajni bonding with her Shogu Didi/Bhabhi!

- I have to say that this Bahu Humaar Rajni_Kant Ba film is quite crazy, but at least it means we get to see some of those crazy moments recreated within the show itself. Ridhima, Pankit, and Neha are really fun to watch - I think they each have a very natural acting style and are able to pick up languages well, so their moments in focus come across as spontaneous, even if this is a shoot-within-a-shoot scenario! Also, the three of them look so good in their respective outfits here! Just saying!

- ...and I spoke a bit too soon, haha! Shogu's dialogue delivery falters in the very next scene! Shaan should get all the appreciation and awards for his accent and effortless dialogue delivery, seriously! Even in a state of anxiety over Rajni's short circuiting, Shaan manages to deliver a line in Bhojpuri before rushing over to see if Rajni is okay. "Arrey, Rajni, utho! Paani hai sirf! Utho!" "Rajni kahin sach mein robot toh nahi hai!" Shogu laughs at her own words and tacks on a "Just kidding!" as Shaan looks up at her. As always, Shogu is the embodiment of sarcasm and irony. She's done this before - she has said something intended to be a joke or a sarcastic quip, which, unknown to her, actually does have truth in it.

- Beedi! This is one of my favorite Sunidhi Chauhan songs ever! If this is a reason for the BHRK team to get up and dance the night away, I'm totally cool with it! Raqesh looking dashing in his jacket and sunglasses - and gamcha, haha! Ridhima in her Ek Do Teen-inspired little orange lehenga choli, looking gorgeous and every bit like a flame! The best part of this song sequence for me is the bit where Shaan jumps in and joins Rajni! Raqesh and Ridhima get a chance to really let go for a moment and it's just so much fun to see them like this! Shoutout to the BHRK crew in the final shots! Saleem Sir, is that you? LOL at Pankit and Aryan jumping their way into the frame a few seconds later! Pankit and Tanvi having a blast dancing together, while Neha is as graceful as ever in that stunning blue salwaar kameez!

[Episode 250] January 27th, 2017

- "Bye bye bye bye bye!" Aaah, this version of Rajni's Theme! Lovely to hear it in this scene, especially since Ridhima looks so very pretty here! Those robotic mannerisms of hers!

- 3 months later...I wasn't expecting a mini-leap here, but it's all good. I'm going to take a moment to appreciate, yet again, that Shogata is very adorably Bengali in the way she refers to her eldest brother as "Ghyaan Dada." It sounds so sweet, the way she says it!

- Shaan's little smiles and Rajni's cute shifty-eyed expressions while the family is watching TV in the living room! Just look at the way he turns around to look at her! He's so proud of his Rajni! Bless Shaan for covering up Rajni's "Main toh khud hi ek robot hoon!" just in time! "Woh role ko itna seriously le liya ki character mein ghus gayi. Ekdam robot ki tarah, asli robot ki tarah! Abhi tak uss robot ke character se bahar nahi nikli hai!" And then Rajni's creator-pati ushers her to their room to avoid any further questions, haha.

- Ram walks in to discover his MOBO cleaning his room. Rajni is always working, isn't she? "Mere paas kaam ke alaawa aur koi kaam nahi hai!" "Lekin mere paas bhi ab koi kaam nahi hai! Mera homework bhi ho gaya, sab kuch ho gaya. Ab kya karoon main?" What a good bachcha! Finished his work and can't find anything else to do because everyone else is busy. Ram wants to swing on a jhoola made of clothes, like the ones Rajni used to make back when they lived in the scrapyard. Awww. Ram's little happy dance when Rajni agrees to make him a jhoola! This kid is so precious!

- I spy Shaan's shirts - and a suit jacket? - in the kapdon ka jhoola that Rajni made! I'm now wondering if Rajni made a jhoola or two out of Dev's endless supply of plaid shirts! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she did. He had too many of those and I loved so many of them!

- Shaan walks right into a swinging Rajni in the doorway. LOL at her "Hello, Shaan!" as she just keeps swinging! Just like a child, she is! "Yeh kya hai? Raaste ke beech mein jhoola khada kar diya hai tumne?" I would have reacted the same way, not going to lie. "Ram ko jhoola jhoolne ka mann ho raha tha. Issiliye maine Ram ke liye yeh jhoola bana diya." "Whatever." Shaan's like, "Do whatever you need to do, just get me my suit." But that's the thing. "Yehi hai aapka suit." Oh no! 

- Shaan is back to being Pareshaan and Rajni, yet again, is to blame. Well, technically, Shaan is also to blame because he MADE her, but that's not registering in his mind at the moment. "Arrey, jisne tumhe banaaya, ussi ki zindagi barbaad kar di tumne! Arrey, ek din ke liye mera peecha kyun nahi chhodti tum?! Bas ek din ke liye! Chali jaao na kahin, ek din ke liye! Just go, get lost!" Of course Rajni takes this literally, as a command, because she doesn't know that Shaan doesn't really want her to leave for an entire day...But "Command accepted!" is her response, and she's off. "Get lost hone ka waqt aa gaya hai."

- I thought that Shaan's lab would be Rajni's sanctuary, a safe place for her to be herself...But no place is completely safe for a robot like her, unless she keeps her features and abilities hidden. The most critical revelation in the show - Surili knows...But after her shock wears off and she reflects on what she has seen, if she tries to tell her family, then who is going to believe her? After ALL the things she has said about Rajni...who, if anyone, is going to believe her?

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 7 years ago
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Dwelling on the Details: Of Films, Flowers, and Fabrics

[Episode 246] January 23rd, 2017

- "RAM!" Shogu actually said his name finally! If she did earlier, I clearly don't remember,

well she did it was in the initial stage of post leap when she met him first after the robbery fiasco were she wondered about RAM MOBO names!

but yay for this little Shogu/Ram moment! Ram is such a mischievous bachcha! And Shogu has a tendency to reach out to him.
they both are too cute together 
 I can just imagine her and Dev playing with him - in an alternate universe, of course!

- "Toh aami dukhi hoye jaabo!" BANGLA! "Well, uh, kya hai, na, ki hum bahut hi proud Bengali hai. Toh hum jo bhi karte hai, uss mein Bengali apne aap naturally aa jaata hai."

pallavi ji nailed this scene!

- Ridhima killing the Bhojpuri accent and the singing, too! I have no idea how she does this! She's such a good singer in real life, and that translates over even into her robotic singing style. I wonder how hard it is to try and be melodious while keeping somewhat of a monotonous tone intact...I wouldn't be able to do it, I don't think!

so true she can sing so well even i liked how instantly shogu appreciated her voice & surili warned her with sharp looks. Shogu is too innocent at heart. 

- "Kono shooting-vooting na hui, okay?!" This could also be a mix of Bhojpuri-Bengali

- Oh, Dhyaan is here too! Nice to see him again! I wish he had more to do in these episodes - I miss him when he's not around!

[Episode 247] January 24th, 2017

- Rajni's low on battery...and she keels over and falls out of her chair. Props to Ridhima for managing this! It looks like she's as stiff as a board! Amrish and Dhyaan rush to Rajni's side, frantic, and then Shaan joins them. Quite a quick thinker he is! Rushes off to his room to "call the doctor" and comes back with a chip that he inserts into her back panel. Rajni is revived! And Shaan promptly whisks her away to rest. "Tum apne aap ko charge kar lo, phir shooting kar lena, okay?" "Okay, Shaan." "Main bahar nazar rakhta hoon. Okay? I'm waiting. Hurry up." Protective pati looking out for his robo-wife! Shaan has come a long way in such a short amount of time.

- "I'm sorry, MOBO. Main aapko charge karna bhool gaya." "It's okay, Ram. Galati insaan se hi hoti hai." True, haha. And this elicits a sheepish smile from Ram. "Aur waise bhi...main jaanti hoon...tumne yeh sab kuch jaan-bujhkar nahi kiya." Shaan pipes up, "Sad hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Galtiyaan insaanon se hi hoti hai. It's okay." Shaan looks up at Rajni, who gives him the tiniest of smiles. Awww!

- I love how Shaan keeps his gaze on Rajni for a bit while talking to Ram! "Ab yeh sab chhodo, tumhari MOBO ko heroine ke attitude ke baare mein bataao!" He sounds like Ram's Papa more and more! He's referring to Rajni as "MOBO," too! It's also cute how amused Shaan is while Ram is telling Rajni what he thinks a heroine's attitude should be like. Thankfully, Shaan adds his own advice at the end, cautioning Rajni to not speak rudely to anyone. Love that eyebrow quirk he does!

- "Ek minute." Shaan steps closer to Rajni, gently brushes her hair behind her shoulder, and speaks to her softly. "Waise meri Rajni kisi ke saath badtameezi se baat nahi kar sakti." The fondness in his tone is so beautiful! "You know...Kehte hue ajeeb lag raha hai, par jab tum wahan zameen pe padi thi aur tumhari battery dead ho chuki thi...Toh pehli baar mujhe laga ki...main shayad tumhe kho doonga." Awww, Shaan! He's become so much more expressive now!

for a second i thought Shaan is getting back to track

- "Kya khusur-phusur chal rahi hai?" Aah, Ram, interrupting his parents' little private moment! The pointed look Rajni gives to her son is a great nuance! "Kuch nahi! So jaao ab!" The way Shaan looks up at Rajni and gives her a smile before wishing her and Ram good night! This is so precious! Shaan and Rajni are totally like a married couple with a child, like they've raised Ram together all this time!

- Shaan's adorable reactions and Rajni's moves during the Jabra Fan sequence are such fun to watch! A moment of appreciation for Ridhima in that salwaar suit! It looks so pretty on her and I love the way the fabric flares at the bottom as she spins!

her salwar suit was really gorgeous & it suited Ridhima so well. but i felt somewhere Amrish was over reacting & being over possessive about Rajni. that guy was not misbehaving with Rajni they were doing there job. poor guy! and i liked how shogu, sharmila & maggie danced along with song 

- Sharmila, being the optimistic sweetheart! I never would have thought that she would be the one to try looking at situations with a positive spin, but that's character development for you! It makes me happy!

- Dhyaan takes a stand for his family...and when he's in a rough situation, Shaan comes to the rescue! What a dhamakedaar entry, too! The bond between Shaan/Dhyaan is one of my favorites among the Kant siblings. It's wonderful to see Shaan in protective brother mode, whether it's for Shogu or Dhyaan!

Shaan is so protective about his loved ones. he might have different dynamics with his siblings but in front of a stranger he is always a protective brother. it goes same with Shogu too. this siblings are so similar in many ways

- Aaand now Shaan Babu has become the hero of the film, all thanks to some absolutely fantastic dialogue delivery! Along with Ram, Rajni, and Dhyaan, I'm also impressed with Shaan! He's adorable, he's attractive, AND he's got attitude! Oye hoye, hero! Kamaal kar ditta! Dil khush kar ditta!
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

[Episode 248] January 25th, 2017

- "Kiski baat kar raha hai?" "Aye, hero!" Shaan looks up at Rajni's call, completely confused. "Yeh aapki baat kar rahe hai!" Ahahah, Shaan's #facepalm reaction! "Marr gaya tu, Shaan. Marr gaya. Finally! Dead." This man! He is just too cute!

- Shaan is so done with his family's dramatics, LOL. Thank god for him seeing through all the nautanki in this house! 

that was such a cute moment! beautiful Kant ladies are surrounding him & irritating him " autograph please, photograph please" & Shaan is like why on the earth i have been surrounded by such crazy women? 

His expressions give me life! And then there's Shogu. "Ab Shaan ko ek hi insaan manaa sakta hai." "Aur woh hai khud Shaan." Haha, Shogu's "W*F, no!" expression in response to her mother's dramatic exclamation! She makes an exasperated noise, like she can't believe these people don't realize the most obvious thing in the world. "Hmm! Rajni! Rajni Shaan ko manaa sakti hai!" Yep, this girl knows her brother well!

Shogu definitely know her brother so well.  

- "Hello, love." Rajni has a bouquet of flowers. For Shaan. "Yeh...aapke liye! And Rajni pokes Shaan with the flower bouquet. Gah, these two! "Aur..." Rajni also has a gift. "Yeh bhi aapke liye. Please haan keh do...my love!" Shaan is unmoved...So Rajni tries an assortment of tactics to get his resolve to melt. Aaah, this is so adorable! Love the music, love the little roothna-manaana game they've got going! I wish we could have seen more of this with these two earlier!

- "Jab insaan gussa hota hai, toh chillaate rehta hai. Udaas hota hai, toh shaant ho jaata hai. Aankhein nam ho jaati hai." From Rajni's information and logic based on facial and behavioral cues, she is able to conclude whether someone is angry or sad.
Poor Shaan god knows for shooting how many times he got bet by his robo wife? 

She has adapted well to human society, even if her system isn't able to grasp the complicated nuances of human behavior perfectly. This interaction of Rajni's with Pappuji is heartwarming because of the fact that he is one of the few people Rajni has gotten to know beyond her immediate family...and after listening to his story about his failed career, she wants to help him be successful. How many people would go out of their way to help a stranger like this? Not many, I think. But Rajni will. Because that's why Shaan made her. To help people.

[Episode 249] January 26th, 2017

- "Aah..." Shaan comes limping into the bedroom with a portable hard drive in hand. "Yeh lo. Iss hard drive mein saare languages ki hit films hai. Unki copy hai." I can't help but laugh every time Shaan groans and moans and limps around! The poor guy is all bruised and battered but he's going out of his way to help Rajni with whatever she's up to. He doesn't know why Rajni needs all these hit films, but he gets copies for her anyway, and then he asks her what she's going to do with them! His resigned, "Okay..." as he plugs in the cable to feed her the data makes me chuckle. She wants to help make a hit film, he'll give her what she needs to do that. That's unconditional support for you!

- "Research se mujhe ek baat pata chali hai. Aapki film tab hi hit ho sakti hai jab aapke film ka sabse important part mazboot ho. Film ki script! Aapki soch bilkul school ke bachchon ki tarah galat hai. Exam mein sirf panne bharne se zyaada marks nahi milte." This is so true! Simply writing things for the sake of filling up pages does not necessarily mean that the writing is meaningful. Logic and flow are extremely important, and the devil truly is in the details! Get the logic right, maintain continuity and flow, and pay attention to the details - and the writing will shape up well!

- "Mom, hum sab ko ek saath yahan pe kyun bulaaya gaya?" "Aise kyun lag raha hai ke hum sab yudh ke qaidi hai? Aur hum sab ko line se goli maar di jaayegi?" Dhyaan turns to his brother and mimes a gunshot to the head, complete with dramatic "Dhagang!" effect. LOL, these two brothers! Ghyaan is ever the dramatic one, Dhyaan is ever the partner in crime.

- "Yeh film ke characters bataa rahi hai, ya humari reality bataa rahi hai?" Aaah, Shogu! Nailed it!

Shogu never fails to amaze me. this girl has acceptance unlike other people in that family! 

Rajni may have just called her a "padi-likhi buddhu" whose ego is larger than her size - all of which is true at times - but it can't be denied that Shogu can be quite perceptive and sharp. There's also that rare soft side that she hides from view so well... 

one more thing is Rajni mentioned shogu being a successful international Fashion desinger. i always loved the gorgeous sketches of dresses in her room. shows how talented shogata is as a designer.

- Rajni imitating Shogata is the best! Ridhima gets Neha's mannerisms bang on, while adding that inimitable Rajni-style twist to Shogata's trademark quirks! Oh, I love these two ladies so much! I wish we had been able to see Rajni bonding with her Shogu Didi/Bhabhi!

There were only few interactions of shogu rajni on a normal basis. one i loved was during pregnancy report fiasco. Shogu was genuinely happy thinking Rajni is pregnant. 

- I have to say that this Bahu Humaar Rajni_Kant Ba film is quite crazy, but at least it means we get to see some of those crazy moments recreated within the show itself. Ridhima, Pankit, and Neha are really fun to watch - I think they each have a very natural acting style and are able to pick up languages well, so their moments in focus come across as spontaneous, even if this is a shoot-within-a-shoot scenario! Also, the three of them look so good in their respective outfits here! Just saying!

For me this whole film shooting track was non sense except cast had a blast off screen during this track. they just wanted to show Kants become rich post this track. there were much better ways than this shooting track though. and the makers changed the script in between this track because they have planned for a season 2 in between this. 

- ...and I spoke a bit too soon, haha! Shogu's dialogue delivery falters in the very next scene! Shaan should get all the appreciation and awards for his accent and effortless dialogue delivery, seriously! Even in a state of anxiety over Rajni's short circuiting, Shaan manages to deliver a line in Bhojpuri before rushing over to see if Rajni is okay. "Arrey, Rajni, utho! Paani hai sirf! Utho!" "Rajni kahin sach mein robot toh nahi hai!" Shogu laughs at her own words and tacks on a "Just kidding!" as Shaan looks up at her. As always, Shogu is the embodiment of sarcasm and irony. She's done this before - she has said something intended to be a joke or a sarcastic quip, which, unknown to her, actually does have truth in it.

True at times its Shogu who unknowingly blurt out truth. 

- Beedi! This is one of my favorite Sunidhi Chauhan songs ever! If this is a reason for the BHRK team to get up and dance the night away, I'm totally cool with it! Raqesh looking dashing in his jacket and sunglasses - and gamcha, haha! Ridhima in her Ek Do Teen-inspired little orange lehenga choli, looking gorgeous and every bit like a flame! The best part of this song sequence for me is the bit where Shaan jumps in and joins Rajni! Raqesh and Ridhima get a chance to really let go for a moment and it's just so much fun to see them like this! Shoutout to the BHRK crew in the final shots! Saleem Sir, is that you? LOL at Pankit and Aryan jumping their way into the frame a few seconds later! Pankit and Tanvi having a blast dancing together, while Neha is as graceful as ever in that stunning blue salwaar kameez!

[Episode 250] January 27th, 2017

- "Bye bye bye bye bye!" Aaah, this version of Rajni's Theme! Lovely to hear it in this scene, especially since Ridhima looks so very pretty here! Those robotic mannerisms of hers!

- 3 months later...I wasn't expecting a mini-leap here, but it's all good. I'm going to take a moment to appreciate, yet again, that Shogata is very adorably Bengali in the way she refers to her eldest brother as "Ghyaan Dada." It sounds so sweet, the way she says it!

Even i was happy that Shogu was the one speaking with Gyaan & Maggie about there safe arrival in Chandigarh. 

- Shaan's little smiles and Rajni's cute shifty-eyed expressions while the family is watching TV in the living room! Just look at the way he turns around to look at her! He's so proud of his Rajni! Bless Shaan for covering up Rajni's "Main toh khud hi ek robot hoon!" just in time! "Woh role ko itna seriously le liya ki character mein ghus gayi. Ekdam robot ki tarah, asli robot ki tarah! Abhi tak uss robot ke character se bahar nahi nikli hai!" And then Rajni's creator-pati ushers her to their room to avoid any further questions, haha.

- Ram walks in to discover his MOBO cleaning his room. Rajni is always working, isn't she? "Mere paas kaam ke alaawa aur koi kaam nahi hai!" "Lekin mere paas bhi ab koi kaam nahi hai! Mera homework bhi ho gaya, sab kuch ho gaya. Ab kya karoon main?" What a good bachcha! Finished his work and can't find anything else to do because everyone else is busy. Ram wants to swing on a jhoola made of clothes, like the ones Rajni used to make back when they lived in the scrapyard. Awww. Ram's little happy dance when Rajni agrees to make him a jhoola! This kid is so precious!

That Jhoola was so pretty. even rajni looked cute while swinging in it. 

- I spy Shaan's shirts - and a suit jacket? - in the kapdon ka jhoola that Rajni made! I'm now wondering if Rajni made a jhoola or two out of Dev's endless supply of plaid shirts! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she did. He had too many of those and I loved so many of them!

- Shaan walks right into a swinging Rajni in the doorway. LOL at her "Hello, Shaan!" as she just keeps swinging! Just like a child, she is! "Yeh kya hai? Raaste ke beech mein jhoola khada kar diya hai tumne?" I would have reacted the same way, not going to lie.

I agree normal reaction of any sane person. 

"Ram ko jhoola jhoolne ka mann ho raha tha. Issiliye maine Ram ke liye yeh jhoola bana diya." "Whatever." Shaan's like, "Do whatever you need to do, just get me my suit." But that's the thing. "Yehi hai aapka suit." Oh no! 

- Shaan is back to being Pareshaan and Rajni, yet again, is to blame. Well, technically, Shaan is also to blame because he MADE her, but that's not registering in his mind at the moment. "Arrey, jisne tumhe banaaya, ussi ki zindagi barbaad kar di tumne! Arrey, ek din ke liye mera peecha kyun nahi chhodti tum?! Bas ek din ke liye! Chali jaao na kahin, ek din ke liye! Just go, get lost!" Of course Rajni takes this literally, as a command, because she doesn't know that Shaan doesn't really want her to leave for an entire day...But "Command accepted!" is her response, and she's off. "Get lost hone ka waqt aa gaya hai."

this part was too funny! i couldn't stop laughing about it for a long time. 

- I thought that Shaan's lab would be Rajni's sanctuary, a safe place for her to be herself...But no place is completely safe for a robot like her, unless she keeps her features and abilities hidden. The most critical revelation in the show - Surili knows...But after her shock wears off and she reflects on what she has seen, if she tries to tell her family, then who is going to believe her? After ALL the things she has said about Rajni...who, if anyone, is going to believe her?

Before this scene i was really happy to see Aaradhya playing prank on amrish & Surili. i really liked this kid ever since i saw her in Shaan Ria engagements. i so loved her fights with RAM. so innocent & natural scenes they were. i wished to see more interactions of RAM Aaradhya they reminds me so much of Dev Shogu. even they both fights like kids could actually see there childhood in these two kids. 
coming to surili i couldn't stop feeling bad for her. her shock about learning the truth that her son was cheating her & the entire family for past 6 years. nothing worse than this for a mother. 

Edited by Az07 - 7 years ago