Jane Na Dil Se Door

skin to skin : environmentally friendly... JNNDSD FF edited

Africanqueenkel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
so i promised my answer for your post  ...
I was to post this yesterday but kept on falling asleep as i typed ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
it was typed on my friends phone so autocorrect took a toll , i refuse to re read it so just beware of weird words for example there is a part i wanted to write went and auto correct made it element πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
 so wish do read and know i EXPECT MY PRICE ...  

Finally edited it ...

After literally dragging her out of the freezing cold water, he carried a shaking disoriented Vividha back to where he left his camping bag...

He might not have the skills needed for this expedition but he came as prepared as one could be.  Unlike Vividha he brought his camping bag with him which contained a tent sleeping bag and some other outdoor camping equipment...

Placing her gently on her feet, Atharva watched as her face still retained the anger from their earlier fight and as he saw her angry face the anger that had taken a back sit when he saw her in trouble came back.

He was amped and ready for a fight when he realised she couldn't even get her words out through her clattering teeth how can you be so careless Atharva thought to himself,  realising   she was still in her wet cloths with water dripping at the bottom of her cloth.

"you need to take them off " he told her gently as the clattering became louder and Atharva just wanted to hold her fragile frame,  but was afraid if he did he will never let go and Vividha clearly wants to go.

"What?" Vividha asked cutting into his thoughts.

"Your clothes.  You need to change or catch pneumonia" he told her, carefully watching her now almost too stiff movements.

"That -" she started in protest the stopped mid-way and said "I don't have anything to wear" looking up at him with big tearful eyes that made his heart ache.

He too had nothing; the camping gear was just for precaution he hadn't planned to remain here by the border.

He looked at her for a while before slowly opening his bag and taking  out a tent.  It took him two minutes and the tent was up.  He then gave her his winter coat which was puffy, had a cap attached which had fur.

"Here" he gave her pointing towards the tent for her to change.

"I can't -"

"That's all I have " he cut in and pointed with a commanding hand towards the tent.

And Vividha slowly, bent her head and went in.  Leaving Atharva only with his thoughts.  He had promised himself he wouldn't go after her.  He wouldn't make her feel guilty for her choice.

Now all he could think about was a way to keep her warm.

"Atharva" came a timid shy voice  from within the tent.  And his first instinct was to run straight to her but remembered their position and predicaments.

"Can I come in" he said at the tent door

"Please" Vividha replied

And as Atharva bends to enter . he sees that for the past ten minutes  all Vividha could manage was to take out her soaked jacket and unzip her dress just at the top. 

"Yes?" he asked

"Help " was all she said before turning her back to him.  Show him the zip. and as

He unzips the dress he tries not to pay attention to the smooth skin that is being exposed or how even with her freezing body it felt like electricity when he just touched her.

When Atharva was finished he stepped back to leave when Vividha tells him "I asked for help"

"I did it " he tells her 

"my hands are frozen I cannot feel a thing and every time I move it feels like a thousand little needles " Vividha  stated  quietly and Atharva  got the message.  He wanted to protest tell her she should do it herself.  But he knew she could not and the longer she spent in those clothes the bigger her possibilities of being ill.

So Atharva was stuck and he not knowing where they stood for once in his life slowly closed his eyes and stepped closer to help her. but the closing of the eyes as  he comes to realise are pointless as the tension in the tent just seem to increase every time he mistakenly graces her freezing skin. 

"Out" he tells her keeping his eyes close as she steps out of the dress and then tights.

He knew she was now only in her  underwear and so sent his hand forward for the coat to be given to him so that he could help in putting it on.

And as he was about to lift her hand he stopped and remembered she asked him "only this?"

"Hold this" he instructs her giving her back the coat and then in a swift motion too out his sweater which left him with just his shirt.  He then still with eyes closed puts the sweater over her head, and the light her hand she slowly puts it through the hand of the sweater and with that Atharva finally opened his eyes.

The sweater went just to her mid tights and for some reason causes her to look more fragile than usual. 

Keep it together Atharva gave himself a mental smack down when  his senses  realises that standing in front of   him was the love of his life in nothing but her underwear and his sweater.

And with the direction his thought were trying to take,  he quickly picked up the coat and help her  in putting it on and this time the coat covered everything arriving just below her knees.

"Done" Atharva said as he noticed the intense look Vividha had been giving him all this while, as her clattering has stopped and she just looked sad. 

"You should sit under the sun" Atharva tells her referring to the evening sun, as he turns to leave ignoring vividha's call to him.

Later at night they  both sat next to each other,  in an old abandoned cottage,  which they had come across,  after the snow became too much , to bare .

They  tried lighting a fire but the wood was too cold and it was taking a while for the fire to catch on.

The cottage was just one room, which had a bench and a little weaves day cot in it , nearly big enough for two people. 

Vividha watched as Atharva sat shivering in the corner and felt even worse as she had both his sweater and coat on and he hadn't complained even once. 

So she moved from her sitting spot at bench and went to kneel down in front of him, startling Atharva who gave her a questioning look.  But all she did was take his hands which he had been rubbing together in hers and started blowing on them, while rubbing them with hers.

" am sorry"  she said in tears  looking into his Unreadable eyes  as he tried to move his hands away but she  wouldn't let go.

"Don't be, it's your life your choice " he said wiping of a tear " I want you to be happy, that's all I want" he said tearfully bringing his hand to wipe away another tear "even if not with me"

That last sentence  caused Vividha to stop  as realization  hit her,  he thought me being here meant I had chosen ravish and with that she started putting the pieces together his anger, the avoidance,  him not even wanting to come  close to her,  the  pain in her heart she felt,  and she couldn't understand why, it's not what am feeling it's what Atharva is feeling,  it's his pain. 

"Oh Atharva" she exclaimed and then stood up and took his face in her hands "look at me; let me say that once and for all, I will never now or ever love anyone else but you. Not in this life or the next.  What you see as confusion I see it as guilt, guilt that I keep on hurting others directly or in directly."

"Shhh" she places her finger on his lips when he ties to speak" I don't know where I went wrong, because if given a chance again I will always choose your life, but I prove it ,  even if i I've  to spend the rest of my life trying to make you understand,  that  it's you and only you,  make you understand that you are not your mother and this story,  our story ends with  you and me together vividhatharva" tears where now running freely from.  Both their eyes, 

"The letter" Atharva tried to say

But vividha cut in by telling him the events that lead to the letter, the first and send one.  And how if she could live with being blamed for payal , how can she live with that of a human being.  " am never leaving you"  she told him as she moved forward  and touched her lips to his  and with that little spark fire ignited somewhere deep in them.  And Atharva pulled her into his lap with their mouth still connected.  It felt like years since he last felt her lips on his since he last held her this close to him and Vividha pushed herself more into him as if reading his thoughts. She threaded her fingers through his hair and pulled him as close to her as possible as their mouths moved in sync and for the first time in a very long time she felt at home, freed and a burning fire deep within her was slowly catching a light. 

They finally pulled away from each other in need of air and Vividha placed her forehead on his as her face mirrored  the stupid grin on his face...

"Who says we need fire wood to make fire when we could just make it on our own" Atharva said winking at her

Causing a giggle to escape from Vividha , who just shook her head at the cheesy line "and I hear this type of fire is economically sound" she offered with an innocent smile and watched as his eyes lit up for the first time after a long while I want you to be this happy always vividha thought to herself as Atharva moved  her to sit on the now make shift bed.  He went to collect his sleeping bag from across the room.

"Why did you even have such a big sleeping bag" Vividha asked him as he unfolded a bag fit for three people.

"Good for sharing" he winked at her and then more seriously "it was the only one I could find on short notice when I had to get one"

"It seems every event in your live knew I was coming" she says standing up and giving him space to place the sleeping bag on the weaved day bed.  He then unzipped one side and told her "get in"

So Vividha took of the coat she was wear and shoes and crawled into the sleeping bag and turned  to see a frozen Atharva

"What? " she asked in almost panic

"Did you just crawl? " he asked

" ya"

"In front of me? "

" ya "

"In that my sweater"

"Okay is this leading somewhere "Vividha  asked finally asked annoyed

"Have you  forgotten it's a sweater and the fact that you are more or less naked?" Atharva asked now with a large smile.

"Oh" vividha blushed, she hadn't really thought about it,  with Atharva she felt so comfortable in her own skin she sometimes  is oblivious " well you shouldn't have looked " she defended crossing her hands on her chest and moving the sleeping bag closer.

"well you shouldn't have done that then,  am the innocent one here,  I was minding my own business " he told her with a charming smile as he took of his shoes and got into the sleeping bag with her." and what do you mean I shouldn't have looked?  God gave us arts to appreciate and that's all I was doing . appreciating " he  turned  her face  towards him and gave her a disarming smile which caused her to turn two shades redder  that before.

Atharva then lies down and pulls her with him " I always want to be this happy" he tells her as she moves in closer to his side     while he lay on his back. 

"And I always want to feel this much live and freedom" she whispers, causing him to turn too to his side and stare at her face..

"Am sorry" Atharva whispers looking into her eyes as they breathe in the same air. "I left you all alone " he moved his hand to her cheek, he might never understand what she went  through but he will spend  the rest of his life making it up to her. 

" you're back now, that's what that matters " Vividha told him,  she wanted to tell him don't be,  don't apologize but,  because it wasn't his fault,  but he did leave her all alone and she had to fight so much without anyone to stand at  her side,  they had promised to be together,  even with it not being it anyone's control,  she will  always have that pain and fear in her,  that one day she will  wake up and he will be gone again.

"Am still sorry " Atharva whispered moving  even closer

"I know "

And with that she pressed her lips to his and this was time more intense than the first.  As they got more tangled into each, only heavy breathing could be heard in the room. As they explored each other hands moving into uncharted territory which produced a loud gasp when Vividha found atharva's palm on her bare back under the sweater.

"Is this okay?" he asked after pulling away to look into her eyes.  All she did was nod before reconnecting their mouths  with that approval,  more freedom seem to have been given to both of them to push a little further. 

With each moan that escaped from Vividha, Atharva knew, his will power to control himself was being lost and so with  a lot of disappointment he starts pulling away but as he moves back vividha moves towards him re-closing the gap he was trying to create.

Is this woman trying to kill me Atharva thought as he let out a groan and moved his face away which left him with an almost bleeding lip.

"time out " he breath heavily untangling himself from her and trying not to pay attention  to the pout that was forming on her very much  flushed face.

"Why? " she whined looking  too adorably sexy for his own good

"because if I don't stop now, I do t plan on stopping later on" he informed her as he pecked her lips and hugged her closer to hug her but she pushed him  to his back and moved to lie on top of him.

"You know "she started innocently trailing a finger up his arm as she looked at him, " I heard it is easier to stay warn if people huddle together " she tells him ever so sweetly

" accha ? " Atharva asked in a knowing smile,  clasping her trailing finger in his, but her hand next to his face to moves to his chest.

" yes " she grins at him " and even more so if thier body heat is shared at a very very    close proximity " she blinks at him and pressing her lips to his chest without looking away from him " say skin to skin contact " she told him with as much conviction and confidence she could muster,  because what is he said no...

"Skin to skin?? " Atharva raised his eyebrow in surprise " are you sure? " he questioned gently,  wanting this to be what she wanted, not her trying to prove anything to him.

"Am very sure " she told him seriously and then hesitantly asked him"  unless you are not sure? " in a moment of doubt.

"I will always want you " Athavra lifted her chin so he could look at her " I just want you to be sure,  not for me but for you,  and no one else "

"Mr Atharva sujata I Vividha kayshap is  very sure she would like to keep warm with you "   she said with a contagious smile    " and not only because am cold or because there is no one else on this earth I would choose other than you , but for our planet too"  Atharva raised a brow  and Vividha  shifted and moved close enough that  they were breathing the same air and in a small secretive whisper  " I've been told from reliable sources it's a good way to save energy " and with that she placed her lips on his .

"is that so " Atharva asked as Vividha moved form his lips to his cheek , peppering kisses

"Reliable source I tell you "she smiles on his skin.

"So we not only saving our lives, but mankind too ?" Atharva said as if in  deep thought  and then jerk suddenly when Vividha who had now moved to his neck bit him .

"ouww"

"We won't save mankind by just sitting around get proactive "  Vividha winked at him causing Atharva to  roll her over placing her this time under him 

" proactive you say " he said with a cocky smile

" yes proactive " she challenges him " and you know planet earth can't be saved in one day , so we better get moving as  - 'uhhhghh" she gasped in mid-sentence as she felt fingers silently moving up her stomach

"As?? " Atharva prompted for her to continue as if he wasn't doing anything at all

"As we have to work at in continuously "Vividha hurriedly finished, as Atharva lifted his body sending both his hands under the sweater.

"Do you know what I like the most about this sweater?"  He says inquisitively

"Err" Vividha tried to care as to why at this moment in time that was even a topic "you tell me "

"Because""as his hands moves up under the sweater , so those the sweater , prompting her to lift her hands over her head " because it looks beautiful coming off you." and with that he pushes it over her face an off her hands leaving her bare.

And the rest was history ... 

just know according to wish she could possibly have made 

^^ such a face ...

so i have used one to four and now declare myself the winner ... 

peace out ...

PS: do tell how you like my writing , i only write once in a while when and idea wont go away ...

Edited by Africanqueenkel - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This is good stuff man.. do you see me melting?😳
Good use of all 4 options. 
You are awesome!

Edited by KambakthIshq - 7 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Just one thing

PayPal?🀣 man autocorrect is hilarious.
This content was originally posted by: .Avengers.

Just one thing

PayPal?🀣 man autocorrect is hilarious.

😭 i know and am too lazy to read that long shit word for word and try to remember what the original words were ...

trust me some words are just too weird or sentences ..

i stole this from across the street ... πŸ˜ƒ .. hope it helps 
i sometimesπŸ˜› predict the future 
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG no you did not Kel! 🀣

Lemme read this gold! πŸ˜†
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Kelly u naughty naughty girl it was so sensual. Their talk. Their deed loved everything :) 
This content was originally posted by: ..HowRude..

OMG no you did not Kel! 🀣

Lemme read this gold! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ...  but if i did i await your response ... πŸ˜‰
Edited by Africanqueenkel - 7 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Africanqueenkel

😭 i know and am too lazy to read that long shit word for word and try to remember what the original words were ...

trust me some words are just too weird or sentences ..

na nothing more weird than PayPalπŸ˜†
Didn't know you write too. Hopefully we will get more from you as this track progress