Kushal tandon twitter update: what does he mean here - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Jenny's tweets r always cool & this guy is trying to do the same..act cool  to attract  followers but failing miserably ðŸ˜† 
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by sellysona

KUSHAL TANDON
@KushalT2803
41m
Hellooo it's me ,I was 1 drink if after all these ears ,they say times suppose to be helium, but I ain't done much seed *..!

What does his tweet mean guys? Sometimes I dont get what he means. Kushal is a strange guy.

https://twitter.com/KushalT2803/status/828683335933243398

While the Tweet may make one think that the actor's drunk at first glance, if you observe carefully, Kushal is simply playing with onomatopoeia from Adele's song - hello. He has substituted "wondering" with "1 drink if", "years" with "ears" and "heal you" by "helium" which sound almost the same as the actual lyrics of the song.

The original song lyrics go like this: "Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years (you'd like to meet, to go over, everything), they say that times supposed to heal you, but I ain't done much healing.
Kushal's version: Hellooo it's me ,I was 1 drink if after all these ears ,they say times suppose to be helium, but I ain't done much seed *..!

Kushal could have changed the lyrics in order to make it amusing, and he really is an attention-seeker on social media (no offense in that statement).