Fame X

Palash Sen Cheering During Gala

EshEffect thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I couldn't agree with Palash Sen's attitude during the gala. I loved his voice since Euphoria was born, but, the way he keeps on saying "U rock", "U r the best" and all the over encouraging things to his "Shers and Shernis" I simply couldn't agree. Rehan was very good, but never better than Shaan in the Don title track. I'm mentioning Rehan cause I really liked his singing so far and would be cheering for him. But there were many others who weren't upto the mark of Palash Sen's "encouragement". I think this way he contradicts the Judges' comments and judgements, which might confuse the participents.

I don't intend to hurt or offend anyone by posting this.

Your comments are most welcome !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nafis_sa thumbnail
He cheers them in the gala but in the academy he is very strict..which is a good thing!!!
wite_rainbow thumbnail
man i totally agree with u...he is totally contradicting with the judges and cosntantly getting in arguments with daler pa ji(javed akhtar n ila arun in making)...this bothers me kyun ke he is tryin to stop daler form giving constructive critiscim...as daler is telling them to improve PS is just saying they dont need to...mujhe samajh nahi aaraha hai yaar...thats frsutrating me...i love love palaash but this going too far!
I SUPER HATED the fact that rehan was compared to SHAAN....shaani dear is a gazillion times better than rehan better yet no comparison he is a alist snger and rehan has barely started his career...he is better than other contestants but no way near comaprison to shaan! 😡
kothra thumbnail
I even dnt understand him at ol..he cheerz all the contestant standing..he should b strict but in academy he is very strict
anonmember thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nafis_sa

He cheers them in the gala but in the academy he is very strict..which is a good thing!!!

Agreed, Ila did the same at times during FG galas. Soumya does the same but she admitted that the judges were correct at times.

Sapno_ki_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love to see him cheering his students...it gives a moral support...i do believe that if they do not sing as well he should not contradict the judges but he is trying to support them so they don't loose heart...but same time as he said when he is in academy he really is strict towards them which is what needs...
yeh hes pretty strict otherwise ! hes a balance i guess
princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys...hes doin tht soo the contestants dont lose heart!! if he doesnt say all those encouraging things then a lot of the contestants would have lost heart by noww!! considering the fact tht daler is soo harsh!! if palaash becomes harsh too then the contestants will start feeling really bad and they'll lose there self esteem....
if palaash was not being strict in the academy, then i wud understand all ur accusations...but palaash is very strict in the academy...which is gud because thts wen the contestants learn!!
plus if palaash is always strict, then there will be no bonding between all the contestents and palaash...and no bonding is not gud!!
and palaash takes his students side while keeping in mind the judges sayin....for example wen daler said sumthin to aditya bout his sur, then palaash said tht aditya has been singin in english and thts why his sur is the way it is cuz english songs have different kinda sur! and he also said tht after the whole transition period from english singin to indian singin, then aditya's sur wont be bad! so u see....palaash just makes it a point to tell everyone why they sing the way they do

srry bout the long post...but i was just sayin wat i felt...take care...srry if i hurt anyones feelings...
nida
Palesh cheering the contestants is a good thing but contradicting the judges is creating more confusion in contestants mind and making them overconfident. There are many who were out of 'sur' and Daler was very well within limits while commenting on sur and asking them to improve. Palesh shouldn't take every comment personally. He is doing his job in the academy. Let Daler and rest do their job in judging.