jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Chapter 1:  Page 1

Chapter 2 Teaser P20

Chapter 2 Page 24

Chapter 3: Page 30

please also read the note at the bottom of the page

For my index of stories please take a look at my signature, you'll find it there. 

Chapter 1

Khushi's world turned upside down when her parents passed away. Now there was just buaji and Payal and her husband left in Khushi's life.

Buaji was too exhausted in life to have Khushi as an added responsibility  it was understandable a woman of buajis age could not run her diseased brothers small business and raise an 19 year old.   For that reason it had been a couple a days since Khushi had moved in with the Raizadas where at least she was close to her sister if not anyone else.

The atmosphere in the house was understandably weary but Arnav Singh Raizada was a man who's life wasn't thrown off by the tragedy. He led the powerful, lucrative life whatever the situation. A suited and booted self made millionaire who's air the family seemed to live upon.

He was the soul master of his home and empire and as long as his family didn't interfere with him they could live which ever way they pleased of course within reason it was his house after all and he no problem in establishing his authority when required.

Khushi lived in a spare room around the corner from Payal and Akash's room everything in her life had changed so suddenly it was near impossible to think straight at this time. She had to get used to this life now she knew but it was difficult all the same. She didn't sleep much these days, the tragedy had been such a shock her nights were mostly sleepless until the late hours in the morning just before she should have woken up did she fall to sleep and then was exhausted during the day.

Usually when people fail to get to sleep at night a glass of water is always an excuse to  take a walk and that's what Khushi decided to do. Take a walk to the kitchen by now she had rough idea of the layout of the house. It was a little bit confusing but she knew where the lounge was the kitchen the bathroom and she usually stuck to the same corridors. That was the safest thing to she concluded.

When she got to the kitchen she was a little startled to see that there was someone else already there.

In fact not one but two people.

She recognized the side profile of the gentleman he was Arnav Singh Raizada her jiji's brother in law the lady however she was unfamiliar. She had walked into something she maybe shouldn't have because ASR had a very pretty lady against the kitchen counter and her hands all over him .. they were just talking but seductively so not for Khushi's ears at least.

It just so happened that the lady had caught to Khushi's presence and they broke away.

She was very beautiful thought Khushi trying not to pay attention she walked a round them.

What was one supposed to do or say in a situation like this.

The lady had left and now it was just Khushi and Arnav Singh Raizada and that didn't make khushi feel any better.

"How old are you?" he asked once he lady friend had left.  She didn't expect him to talk to her so this was something out of the blue. She was a bit nervous in fact.

"19" she replied looking away from him at every possibly.

"Good so I don't need to explain myself then" he replied noticing that this girl had pretty eyes. Beautiful in fact.

He needed to wash his face and so he got to the sink before she could she just kept her distance. quiet not looking at him she'd wait until he was done.

As he crossed her path a little she felt a waft of aftershave mixed with female perfume and what were those marks on his neck line now visible he had opened up his collar more. It didn't matter it was nothing to do with her she thought.

She watched unintentionally wash his face in cool water, droplets of water running down his face and his beard he was good looking. Of course Khushi wasn't the kind of girl that made a habit of staring at people certainly not boys she thought it was well stupid a standard that  those girls who color coordinated and walked around college like it was a fashion parade set. Not her she was better than that.

He had finally given her way so she could reach towards the cupboard pick up a glass for herself whist he dried his face at the side and then began to walk off.

He stopped when he realized the girl was having problems with the tap. "Turn it to the left." He prompted as he picked up his blazer from the chair ready to head to his room. She tired but it didn't work. Was it really that difficult he thought to himself and walked hi way back to the sink to run the tap himself.

He walked out, his foot steps trailing out with him.

Khushi had met Arnav Singh Raizada.

So here's something else that just came to mind today when I was actually trying to do some reading for work but got distracted . So I'm going to post this and come back later on in the weekend if I get enough responses I will continue it in some form or other. 

So usually I'm very sure about my stories, what I intend to write convey, portray all that. This one is a drabble. Something I've written totally out of the blue and for some reason after I finished up I feel like it is worth sharing.  The clue in the title but at the same time it came out of nowhere did this.

I want you guys to comment on the following things or tell me how you feel about this..

If I carry on with this these are the things I'm going to think about  in more detail and I guess I'd like to know what you guys think. 

Whats next for khushi ..?

Does she get in a relationship with ASR..?

Is it a one way or two way attraction.. who is attracted to whom?

What about the dynamics of a 19 vs guess someone somewhat older then again It worked well in lesson in love.

ASR is a big question mark at this time, Is he the tough brute businessman or does he turn out to be a gentle giant I'm more inclined to the firmer character at this point.

All these things I am yet to figure..

I feel like I'm due a passionate more serious story now these are my thoughts at this time.

"Do I carry on?.."

if i do i will endeavour to send pms to everyone who posts on this thread. 

Edited by jagrutid - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta_b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting concept would like read more
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sweta_b

Very interesting concept would like read more

Thank you i'll give it some time and then decide nice to know the first person that happened to read it liked it! 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
liability ?
Never thought Khushi would be that for Arnav... Usually Arnav sleeping around scenes put me off. Here they were talking so it was kinda ok.

But why cant Arnav for once not be a casanova ? πŸ€”

Anyways, I usually love your stories, so I am sure you will make me fall for this one too πŸ˜†

gprs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm😊
She moved in with her jiji in Arnav's house..i guess attraction is from both sides..love to read how they will see beyond this attraction..sometimes i wonder if the roles are reversed here,will he also feel the attraction for her,after witnessing her with someone?but she is young and i can understand

who is the lady with Arnav?

i love to see how you gonna take this story..i always love your works..waiting to see how you will unfold it😊
Edited by gprs - 7 years ago
amadea thumbnail
interesting waiting eagerly
Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Looking different let see what u store for us & thanks for PM 
nitrit9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes yes please continue soon loved it thk u
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes please do carry on ..but can i ask a question who was that lady and why were they in the kitchen at that time and why would asr bring any random woman home Edited by ranogill - 7 years ago
Richelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Intriguing!! loved it...plzzz update soon