Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WHEN PASSION IGNITES Thread 2 NEW PART 44 updated in page 84(23/1) - Page 62

jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Romantic update..  Thanks For the update. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RaYa life turning out to be blissful with all love and romance in it 
With Priya being bold which is a lovely surprise for Ram but it's new for her. Being madly in love with his wife he didn't hesitate in teasing her with quite seduction.
The things Priya's bua Share was entertaining but embrassing for her but life has given a second chance to RaYa with leaving all tragedies and painful memories behind.
Another session of making out session between husband and wife which so natural for the newly Weds to lost in the world of romance and love.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 43
Priya turning as bold is such a lovely surprise not just for Ram but for me too I must say she is improving a lot all the way...
Ram reading her was the best part even she was enjoying all the read so making which were making her all crazy for him all the way...
There Ram is back on his old self which i loved the most thanks to Priya & her efforts to bring him back in life with whole heart..
But the way you ended it on last was so unfair but happy I have already got the next part do moving on to read it...

SakshiAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 44: turn on updated on 23/1/18

https://my.w.tt/UiNb/TLNqehWuWJ
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So wow and after long wait have read the next part of RaYa life.

The love and care made Priya to more open up with Ram which is good and necessary in husband and wife relationship. 
Their love remains strong with trust n care they have for each other and slowly with time layer by layer the past of Ram is getting surfaced and Priya as wife will be their to support him.
Dr lalitaji is one gem person who want well wishes for RaYa.
Their never ending romance and desire to with each other has so much passion in it. They have only eyes for each other n can't take keep hand off.
Looking forward for the night of their reunion once again.