Hitler Didi

AJEEB LEKIN SUNDAR RISHTA!

Souparnikakk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Mohan feels quite normal when his son comes there to look at the newspaper for reading the sports column. But he gets astonished when his daughter standing in front of him looking at the newspaper here and there.. Yes!!! Definitely, there is something special; else she won't touch the newspaper.

Daughter: (holding the tea cup) Papa,ye lijiye..chay peejiye..

Son: Papa, mujhe vo sports sheet dedo na..please..

Mohan (soliloquy): Hmm..lagtha hai aaj koi cricket match hai, waise meri beti ko kya ho gai.. Ravivar hokar bhi ye subah subah ud gayi hai..

Daughter(aside):ye papa bhi na.. kab khatam hoge inke padana? Like her brother, she too tries holding the top of the paper a bit,she then intrudes her eyes into the inner sheets..

Mohan:"Saswat beta, mujhe padne do..aur kya baath hai beti? Aaj tum bohth excited lag rahi ho?''

Daughter(smilingly):Papa, mujhe vo 12th page dedo na..please...

Mohan: Jisne pehle akbaar liya unhe padne do na.. khatam hote hi tum le lena.. He restarts gleaning the news. She seems to be restless, Saswat mocks his sister n goes away, realizing the fact that he's to wait there for an hour if he wants to get it.  10 minutes before in the kitchen A lady is busy pouring tea into the cups..

'Surbhi...Surbhi...'' she goes on calling her daughter n enters her room. Lady:(patting her) "areh! Ud jao beti.."

Surbhi: ma..plz.. sone do maa, thodi daer aur.. Preethi: Time kitna ho gaya pata hai?

Surbhi:(irritatingly  taking her mobile phone n checking the time) " saade saath baje "  suddenly her phone receives a msg..She opens n reads it.

Preethi: Uff! Isse me kya karu..

Mohan(calling out from the lawn): Preethi.. chay leke na.. She is about to leave but gets stuck there seeing her daughter's circus..'

Surbhi (jumping down from the bed): maa, papa kahan hai? Newspaper mein khus gaya kya?? She takes the tea cup from her mother and leaves from there without wasting a minute.

Preethi(to herself): aise kya pada usne? She checks the msg "Yaar.. Go n read the 12th page of today's newspaper, interview with RP    ' ' '" "Ye RP kaun hai, bhai? Khair.. chod! Waise shukriya.. meri beti ka sabze acha dost.. thumhare vajah se voh jaag gayi." 

To be continued!

Edited by Souparnikakk - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratiholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice one...Update the Rest part soon...
Souparnikakk thumbnail
I was waiting for your reply whether I should continue it or not.. Now I assure you,I'll update the rest soon.
zaralil thumbnail
nyc one ...  plz update soon🥱🥱
Souparnikakk thumbnail
Zarlil hope you've gone through its second part..I've updated