Ghulam

Ghulaam 1st Feb Written Update ~Emotional Drama~

-Glitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with

Maldawali takes Shivani to Veer's Room which was beautifully decorated by Rangeela.Shivani pleads her stating that she consider Rangeela as her husband n she can't do this.But Maldawali Threatens her stating if not that night she have to face that any other night n she can't escape at all n moves away from that room leaving a tensed Shivani.

Rangeela dances in excitement with his pals.Sarkar n Veer watch his dance with Smile.Later Sarkar dances with Rangeela.He later Tells Veer to Notice Rangeela's Joy.Veer later joins with Rangeela n they both started to dance.Sarkar asked him to go his room for his First Night.Rangeela got disturbed by his words.

Shivani tries her best to save herself.She kept some tables near the door.Veer got irritated n Breaks the door which made her to fell on the floor.Gulguli,Maldawali n Jigar Came their .Jigar scolds him for his Ruckus N fixs the door n goes away.

Rangeela says he is not feeling well and goes out.He sits Outside.He got flashes of his marraige.
Veer asks Shivani to put gunpowder on her body and Shivani throws the box outside. it lands at Rangeela's feet Rangeela in frustration throws the box at electric pole and short circuit happens..power goes off.

Using that Opportunity Shivani runs off.Veer came to know this n he shouts.Shivani keeps on running but few men followed her with guns n started to fire.She fell on the floor n Light came back. Rangeela grabs her hand n drags her inside a house.

Rangeela shouts at her stating people might kill her if he didn't came their.Later he apologize for shouting stating that she is Malkin.But Shivani says She forgave him n asks him to Save her.Rangeela says she has no way to go as her Mami sold her for Money.Shivani was Shocked.

Precap:
Gulguli drops fainted Shivani on Bed.Maldawali Says she won't wake up which is good for them.Later veer came to his room n Put the gunpowder around the bed n lights the fire.

Edited by -Glitz- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Dharu...didn' likd the episode. Rangeela with sexy Thakur dekha and channel change kar diya😳 Itna violence tolerate nahi hota abh
-Glitz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#9900CC">Thanks Dharu...didn' likd the episode. Rangeela with sexy Thakur dekha and channel change kar diya😳 Itna violence tolerate nahi hota abh </font></font>

U r most welcome
U should have watched the last scene 😭
The way he yelled
Damn it reminded Someone else 😭 😭

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Glitz-

U r most welcome
U should have watched the last scene 😭
The way he yelled
Damn it reminded Someone else 😭 😭

Please dekhne ko mat bolna...mein Randhir pe dekh lungi I Know someone is Sandhir only😆
-Glitz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

<font color="#9900CC" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Please dekhne ko mat bolna...mein Randhir pe dekh lungi I Know someone is Sandhir only😆</font>

Yes n I thought I'm the only one but my when I saw my TL I noticed everyone felt the same 😭 😭

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for The Written Update