Meri Rajni sabse alag hai

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally some good scenes. Dev & Shaan has patched up and is desperately trying to save their secret. Reminds me of old episodes. Ha I just love these two.
And one thing is proven again, Rajni is Shaan & Dev's favorite because of who she is & not because of her face. 
I absolutely loved Dev's dialogue "Rajni meri behen hai Rajjo nahi". It shows clearly that Rajni is the only person special to Shaan & Dev. No one else can take that place not even Rajni's look alike. 
And Shaan's dialogue cracked me up "Meri Rajni sabse alag hai. GPS off karke baiti hai. Patha nahi kahan Get lost ho gayi". It's good to see Shaan worrying for Rajni. Finally that old Shaan & his sarcasm is back.
When I first heard about Rajjo track I was damn irritated thinking that they are going to pair up Shaan & Rajjo but now I'm relieved. This track seems to bring out the fact that Rajni will always be the one in Shaan's heart because she's the one who understands him and the one person he loves.
I'm glad that Dev is back and now please bring back Rajni to Kant house and give some good scenes of ShaJni & Dev before the show goes off air.
Last two episodes were really good yesterday's especially mainly because of Shaan Dev scene which indeed remained me of good old days plus I will give a special mention to Amrish & Shogu too when surili was hurting Rajo both came to help Rajo whom they think Rajni
But today's episode belonged to Dev the way he was mimicking Rajni I rolled & laughed he is just too funny & his smile when Shogu said ' shogata Ko Lagtha hai mom ki mental balance bighadthi ja Rahi hai' Shogu out of all people is saying this about surili! Plus other scene I liked was Shogu Shaan's silent interaction when surili was blabbering about freeze mode. I always loved there silently facial interactions. Shaan is getting attracted to Rajo maybe the track will be like Shaan finding out what he actually wants in life
The episodes on Tuesday and Wednesday were really good. Shaan-Dev scene was lovely. The scene of Shaan and Dev demonstrating Rajni's behavior to Rajo was well done.Dev did exceptionally well in imitating Rajni.
It does seem that Shaan is getting attracted towards Rajo. Waiting to see how the track unfolds.
When I made this post yesterday I hadn't seen the last part of the episode. But after watching it the only thing I have to say is that if they are planning Shaan & Rajjo then I'm done with this show.
First they separated DevTa & if they do the same thing with ShaJni then what's the use of watching it.
I'm just glad that Karan left because if they had done this nonsense with Karan as Shaan then I would have been highly pissed.
So I just hope that the makers have the sense & courage to at least follow their original concept and end the show in a good way.
Originally posted by janecastle

When I made this post yesterday I hadn't seen the last part of the episode. But after watching it the only thing I have to say is that if they are planning Shaan & Rajjo then I'm done with this show.
First they separated DevTa & if they do the same thing with ShaJni then what's the use of watching it.
I'm just glad that Karan left because if they had done this nonsense with Karan as Shaan then I would have been highly pissed.
So I just hope that the makers have the sense & courage to at least follow their original concept and end the show in a good way.

Totally... I was really hoping they don't screw up this ending 
Originally posted by janecastle

Finally some good scenes. Dev & Shaan has patched up and is desperately trying to save their secret. Reminds me of old episodes. Ha I just love these two.
And one thing is proven again, Rajni is Shaan & Dev's favorite because of who she is & not because of her face. 
I absolutely loved Dev's dialogue "Rajni meri behen hai Rajjo nahi". It shows clearly that Rajni is the only person special to Shaan & Dev. No one else can take that place not even Rajni's look alike. 
And Shaan's dialogue cracked me up "Meri Rajni sabse alag hai. GPS off karke baiti hai. Patha nahi kahan Get lost ho gayi". It's good to see Shaan worrying for Rajni. Finally that old Shaan & his sarcasm is back.
When I first heard about Rajjo track I was damn irritated thinking that they are going to pair up Shaan & Rajjo but now I'm relieved. This track seems to bring out the fact that Rajni will always be the one in Shaan's heart because she's the one who understands him and the one person he loves.
I'm glad that Dev is back and now please bring back Rajni to Kant house and give some good scenes of ShaJni & Dev before the show goes off air.
nice
[QUOTE=-beena-]The episodes on Tuesday and Wednesday were really good. Shaan-Dev scene was lovely. The scene of Shaan and Dev demonstrating Rajni's behavior to Rajo was well done.Dev did exceptionally well in imitating Rajni.
It does seem that Shaan is getting attracted towards Rajo. Waiting to see how the track unfolds.
nice
[QUOTE=janecastle]When I made this post yesterday I hadn't seen the last part of the episode. But after watching it the only thing I have to say is that if they are planning Shaan & Rajjo then I'm done with this show.
[/QUOTEnice