Chandra Nandini

Uncontrollable Roopa

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I liked today episode... don't know about others people...
One thing is sure that nobody can control Roopa not even Sunanda also... I like Roopa, when she put Knife on Sunanda neck and threatened her and also when Roopa bite Sunanda hand when she try to hide her form Chandra...

So I think the way Roopa show her speed to making Nandini life hell she will definitely create problem for Sunanda also..
And also Sunanda and Apama started to scare from Roopa anger... because it wille definitely create problem for them

I think and hope that this Roopa track is going to end next 2-3 week...
Share u r view..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes..she is and will be uncontrollable ...Sunandha and Apama will be caught in their own web ðŸ˜†
But hope this track ends soon and CGM come out as winner ðŸ˜›
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed ,,, it will end soon. I THINKfeb 14 chandra nandini will fall in love... by that time 1 month of roopa episode also get over...i think so
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: raokrithika

Yes..she is and will be uncontrollable ...Sunandha and Apama will be caught in their own web ðŸ˜†

But hope this track ends soon and CGM come out as winner ðŸ˜›

agree 
And I'm sure it's only Chandra who bring Roopa truth out.. becoz somewhere now he understand Nandini and her behaviour...
Yup and wish that this track did soon 
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avantika1115

Agreed ,,, it will end soon. I THINKfeb 14 chandra nandini will fall in love... by that time 1 month of roopa episode also get over...i think so

hope so... waiting got this 
AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

I liked today episode... don't know about others people...

One thing is sure that nobody can control Roopa not even Sunanda also... I like Roopa, when she put Knife on Sunanda neck and threatened her and also when Roopa bite Sunanda hand when she try to hide her form Chandra...

So I think the way Roopa show her speed to making Nandini life hell she will definitely create problem for Sunanda also..
And also Sunanda and Apama started to scare from Roopa anger... because it wille definitely create problem for them

I think and hope that this Roopa track is going to end next 2-3 week...
Share u r view..😊

ROOPA IS A TICKING TIME BOMB, ready to explode anytime...  Sunanda and Aparna are unable to keep her voice down when she gets angry,  can't control her temper or her breaking things in the palace -  SOMEONE in the palace ought to hear the screams and tantrums thrown by this girl.   And I hope it's Chandra.  

This track will end by next week - if my guess is right.   Bcoz,  they have already shown a hint of next track -  Aparna commenting on the unborn child of Durdhara and asking her to eat specialities prepared by Aparna, which could be beneficial for the child...  now we all know Aparna wants her daughter Helena to be the favourite Queen and future Rajmata of Magadh, don't we ??

JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Will make laddu if roopa track is ended
AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avantika1115

Will make laddu if roopa track is ended

Avantika, your cheeseburger is also pending in line ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†  Although i would prefer Cheese Burger again  to Laddu !!
Edited by rajatshweta - 7 years ago