ANURAG SINHA AKA OUR VERY OWN SID <3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This man has blown me away 😳 ❤️

.ANURAG SINHA take a bow for your amazing portrayal of SIDDHANT THAKUR/SADIQ 👏

Where was this man !!!!!!!!! Why didn't i see get to see him before on my screen...I googled and found out that he did a movie 8 years ago "Black and White" which gained immense critical acclaim and he was appreciated for his brilliant performance and the after that where was he all these years..He recently did a small role in movie "Sanam Teri Kasam"...A man as talented as him deserves so much more 😳

I am so glad I got to watch him on P.O.W...He is so charming, has amazing acting skills and the cherry on the cake is his mesmerizing voice!!!!!! 😳

The way he played SID- Full of life, carefree,  , who couldn't stop himself from talking,free as a bird , a charmer , always high on energy, a guy who knew how to live the life to the fullest.

and then SADIQ - a complete contrast to Sid...Silent, as deep and calm as an ocean , a man within whom lies so many hidden secrets, a man scarred by the atrocities of life.

The way he has portrayed both Sid and Sadiq deserves an applause. 👏

I have fallen in love with Sid's character...and the biggest credit goes to Anurag for this.😳

Waiting for the moment when he will reunite with Shobha. 😊

So excited to watch everyone's reactions when they will see Sid alive...eager to watch the 3 P.O.W.s in one frame again ! 😊

I am really excited to watch Sid's journey unfold..I hope Sadiq deep down in OUR SID and he had been playing Lala all along...would love to see some angst between Sid and Afreen and his showdown with Yusuf 

I am rooting for him to get a happy ending..This time I hope he gets to change the ending of the movie 😉.

P.S. - Anurag has found a fan in me and I am looking forward to seeing him in many such brilliant projects where he will get the opportunity to weave his magic on the viewers with his charm and amazing acting skills. 😳

He is a brilliant actor . This show has given us two rare gems in terms of performers satyadeep & Anurag
agree with the every word u said
each and every actor is perfect. satyadeep, anurag, actor playing Shobha, Vikram, Rohan , Naz, Veera ...everybody
casting director has done wonderful job.
I SOO want to know How Anurag's casting happened .
Rest cast know each other or belong to same group ...but we really don't know anything about Anurag ,so how was he finalised for Siddhant ??

What an Actor ...WOW !!!!
Originally posted by RollingStones

I SOO want to know How Anurag's casting happened .
Rest cast know each other or belong to same group ...but we really don't know anything about Anurag ,so how was he finalised for Siddhant ??

What an Actor ...WOW !!!!

Oh yes I would love to find that out as well...i even want his interview as well.