Beyhadh

Kushal Tandon on Drivetime interview (important highlights on beyhadh) - Page 2

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

It's good that it's a finite show otherwise we'd have crazy, illogical tracks that most TV shows have.

i know or else it would have been so illogical like many saas bahu dramas 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Nietzy

- the question asked, 'what if in real life you get a girl like maya?' ... kushal said 'i'll run away, i dont want a girl like maya, she is scary ðŸ˜† and you will see that later on and when the show ends you will say, yesss you should never get a girl like maya (what does this indicate?) 

This is d part dt disappointed me a lot.  When d show ends n if it turns out dt hez wrong,  i will bash him left n right ðŸ˜¡

that part scares me i just hope it does not end that arjun does not end up with maya ðŸ˜­ i'll be disappointed x

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

... Sorry to butt in, i do think there is anything wrong in him saying that... Imagine in real life theres a girl like Maya... Shes scary ... of course she has a bitter past but that does not make her a lovable girl either...  But in the show you just cant hate Maya bas ðŸ˜†... As a viewer I want her to heal & get the happiness she deserves... ðŸ˜›...

What i meant was he was indicating dt Maya is gonna b a black character... Which m against.
Coming to d gf part...i actually had no objection to it,  but since u mentioned it,  i wud like to say dt not everyone is same.  Mentally ill ppl also hv families,  dy also may get married. With d right treatment n support even dy can lead a normal life.  Tho i do agree dt not everyone is capable of handling dm,  but Arjun is one of d few who has seen Maya behave weirdly n didn't react badly.