BB10 Episode Discussion Finale (29/01/2017)(Page 134)

Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by DalenaGilvatore

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by DalenaGilvatore

Ye kia hoa raha hai KaRoPa ke bech??Shocked 

Pata nahi yaarLOL..kuch DDtians bol rahe hain that they heard there was some catfish between Lopa and Kanchi LOL.

I don't believe it, Kanchi does seem to have a problem with the closeness but I don't think she would have a cat fight for that LOL

Hain abhi se??LOL

Ye ladkiyan bhi na... chain ka sans nahi lene denge mery Rohan koConfusedLOL

@bold agreed... Lagti nahi Kanchi aisi

Mujko bhi Kanchi aisi nahi lagti.

Bechara Rohan hamesha pista LOL

Bechara LadkaOuch BB ke zulm khatam hoe the ke in logon ne zulm shuru kar diya...Cute hone ka to zamana hi nahi hai...Angry  Tall and Handsome hona to jesy gunah ho gaya hai...LOL
3 Likes this
Thank you all the DDT updaters, as a silent reader I enjoyed everyones POV  more then watching BB you on IF make it more addictive
Well DoneClap

Hopefully will meet you all here again Wink next year
2 Likes this
Originally posted by Pri_BS

Originally posted by dhinga1

I read on The Khabari (twitter.com/BiggBossNewz) that OmG did try to go to Lonavla but was arrested.
Can somebody confirm that that actually happened?
that's a hoax. nothing like this happened. 

Thanks... So where is he?? I know I shouldn't care about OmG but... kya karoon... mann bhatak jaata hai.. 

Btw, you should have asked Tiger Mannu about which HM would he call a Snack... and quietly rocked in laughter while you listened... I know that's a little mean... but still... That do moonh wala Snack was too funny... Sometimes I swear, BB edit team is maha-shaatir... 
Edited by dhinga1 - 3 years ago
4 Likes this